Lingering Hearts

- 너라고: it's you ♥

tumblr_ln11ofaPzr1qctckio1_500.png

 "eunjung ! Help me with all these parcels please ! You have so many parcels From taiwan AGAIN . " shindong shouted as I scurried out to help him struggling with the multiple packages of different sizes at our doorstep . My eyes lit up in surprise as I marveled at how the postman was able to carry all 10+ packages to our doorstep AND the lift was actually not working so he had to climb 20 flights of stairs ! ...... Poor postman .  

 

"yah ! This is seriously heavy ! What did they buy , a whole cow ? " leeteuk shrieked as we finally managed to get the last package on the carpeted floor . Heechul ran out of his room with his face covered in a white facial mask , clapping his hands as he sang " presents ! ~~~~~" 

"hyung , don't get your hopes up , out of all these packages , only 5 belongs to us , the rest are eunjung's !" yesung checked the labels on the packages as shindong complained . 

" pfft, the members are seriously so biased ! But this time I would have 2 parcels . I WARNED LEEDONGHAE AND LEEHYUKJAE TO GET ME AT LEAST 2 PARCELS ! " heechul growled as he searched frantically for his packages , written in trembly handwriting which was unmistakably eunhyuk& donghae's ! Oh , they must have received a great "lecture" from Heenim ...... 

After sorting out our parcels , we opened them with great anticipation ! Leeteuk got a sheer , white g-string which came from the night markets in Taiwan (* for those who had watched sjm variety shows , Im referring to the strange journey episode where EH,RW,SM&KH had to choose underwear for SJM members ! Just imagine that they got some more for sj members too ;D ) , a gorgeous angel ceramic figurine , alot of Taiwan snacks which TEUKIE loved & also a really cool coat ! 

Heechul got a hotpink gstring , a set of Disney princesses pajamas , a photo collage made by china ELFs (heechul is REALLY popular in china !) , some skincare products and a pair of gucci shades . 

Yesung's parcel was undeniably mostly from ryeowook , since he had post-it's with his handwriting stuck all over the presents ! Another gstring(red) , a super adorable turtle plush toy , a fedora , some taiwan tidbits , a lot of rings & necklaces and also a really weird figurine that he begged sungmin to buy it for him (because he is just as unique as he is ~~~) 

Shindong got a batman gstring AND A WHOLE LOT OF SNACKS AND TIDBITS . seriously , shindong always got the worst presents because teuk,heenim and yesung always stole his snacks ! But shindong OPPA always shared them with us , like the nice funny guy he always is !

Finally , with help from the others , We managed to open all 10 packages ! Out came an assortment of gifts , from snacks to ornaments to books to plush toys to stationery !  "THIS IS SERIOUSLY TOO UNFAIR ! I'm the hyung here but our maknae gets so much more presents ! " leeteuk whined as he picked up a pair of jeweled sandals . 

"YEAH ! I WANTED THEM TO BUY SOMETHING NICE FOR ME AND THEY CLAIM THEY'RE BROKE ! but look at this ! Oh god I wanna eat this so much ......" heechul held onto a packet of crackers wistfully while shindong & yesung nodded their heads forcefully , their hands never leaving the presents .  I smiled at the jealous guys , how can they be so adorable even when they are jealous ? I gestured at the presents covering the carpet .

" OPPA , anything you want , just take them ! I just wanted this two parcels ....." I secretly lifted 2 parcels from the floor and scurried to my room . These 2 parcels were the ones that I loved the most ~ I grinned in anticipation as I opened the first one and excitedly retrieved the colorful envelopes that I had given to the members .  This was a "project" that I had started just before sjm members headed to taiwan . I gave each of them a set of envelopes of different colour - blue (donghae) , silver (eunhyuk) , purple (ryeowook), pink (sungmin of course !) , black (kyuhyun) , cream (siwon), orange (Henry) & red (zhoumi)- and instructed them to write to me whenever they're free ( which seems to be rather frequent since these parcels were the 5th delivery in the past month! ) . I really missed all of them and it always made me feel better when they write to me! Their familiar handwriting and funny recollections could almost make me imagine that they were actually just beside me , talking to me instead of ink on paper delivering their messages ! 

Kyuhyun's letters were always the most annoying ones ! Usually he would try to write in broken Chinese ,which was really adorable BUT it was usually words that were actually criticizing or mocking me ........ Unlike the others who always wrote such sweet messages ~

This time , every member added something special into the envelopes ~ there were many gorgeous photos that zhoumi had taken in taiwan (zhoumi is very interested in photography !) , a vintage hairclip from kyuhyun (finally something nice <3 ) , an adorable pen from Henry , a fish magnet from donghae , a pearl keychain from sungmin , a delicate bracelet from siwon , loads of recipes from ryeowook (of course !) & finally a intricate necklace with a ring threaded on it (eunhyuk , ugh he is so romantic , that anchovy !) 

I smiled as I read through the letters , silently marveling at what have I done in my past life to get such a great life ! I mean seriously , which elf wouldn't melt to receive letters from sj members ? 

- ryeowook's point of view - 

"hyung , do you think they had received our parcels ?" 

"they must have ! It's been forever since we sent it out ! And stop hogging the mirror Kim ryeowook , I need to shave ! " donghae shouted as he walked out of the bathroom , wearing nothing but a smile

tumblr_lvq9tbLmr41qeb8vno1_r1_500.gif

(* OH OH OH ~ ) 

 

" yah , we don't need to see all these ! GET DRESSED YOU INDECENT MAN ! " sungmin threw a towel at him as eunhyuk looked at donghae appreciatively

tumblr_ltmbsvzKog1qar6fgo2_250.gif

image

 

(*EUNHAEEEEEEEEEEE WTH HAHAHA S)  

 

"I'm sure eunjung would share all her presents with that 4 monsters we call "members" ! " kyuhyun retorted as he ate his crispy salted chicken while gaming . I rolled my eyes at him as I remembered how he claimed he reads while he's in the dorm - such a big fat liar ! 

"of course ! My eunjungie is so kindhearted ! " zhoumi boasted as he munched on a 葱油饼(spring onion pancake - zhoumi's fav Taiwan snack !) and Henry stole a slice of it . 

" ahhhhh i can't wait to get back to Korea soon ! I miss the people there and also the food ....." eunhyuk whined .

"but I like it here , the fans are adorable and there's so much nice food to eat ! " I exclaimed as I hugged my legs to my chest .

"stop eating so much , Kim ryeowook and start going back to the gym again ! If not the abs you trained would be gone , like what happened to donghae ! Ouch ! What , it's the truth ! " Eunhyuk winced as donghae bashed his head with a pillow .  I laughed at the arguing pair as Henry flung his arm around my shoulder , flopping onto the sofa , pulling me onto it as well . He gave me a mehrong - Pfft , such a kid , this Henry lau ! 

I loved being in sjm , because we got to spend time with zhoumi & henry . I have to admit , I really thought that they were treated a little unfairly . I always cringed when I hear hateful messages about the two of them , but they always seemed to accept them with a smile . I knew how it actually hurt them , since I had of course experienced such nasty comments before , and I really admired the both of them for being so strong . Seriously , the company treated them really horribly ! If super junior were treated badly , then henmi was treated 10 times worse ! They always had to be at their beck and call , attending whatever the company had planned at a really short notice , unable to actually say no . I really loved henmi for always staying in sjm without complaints , just because they loved super junior as well as super junior M . I really hoped that  fans would realize that super junior is not only 13 , but actually 15 . 

As I ruffled henry's hair and stole a 葱油饼(spring onion pancake) from zhoumi's plate as he whined about how he's still hungry , my heart warmed to see both of them still by our sides . After all that had happened , we were really afraid that our members would leave , especially henmi as they went through the toughest time with the harshest criticism but they stuck with us to the end , sharing our pain and joy together.  That's why I'm thankful to be in Taiwan , with the sjm members that I love , to be so close with a missing member that we would always regard as our brother . 

As my phone rang , I grinned in excitement as I saw the name of the caller and I ran to my room . 

"Wookie ah , how have you been ? Everyone still fine ? " the familiar voice made me bounce up and down on my bed.

"hyung ! We missed you so much ! When can we meetup ? " 

"hehehe , soon Wookie , after I'm done with my movie promotions let's meetup ! "

"好的,韩庚哥 ! "

!("okay , hangeng hyung!")

tumblr_ltx60fVARq1r1fz73o1_250.gif

 
tumblr_ltx60fVARq1r1fz73o2_250.gif
 
tumblr_lgd3ikVqPH1qdne6qo1_500.png
 
-end - 

-

-

-

 

YAY SECOND UPDATE THIS WEEK HAHAHA ! ^^and hangeng is back in the fanfic for now omg i miss him so so so much :( FOREVER 15 !  ♥ HOPE IT'S OKAY ! will update ASAP YO !  Kamsa readers & subscribers , COMMENT PLS THANKS !  사랑해 !  Xoxo , AMANDA <3

image

credits : 

 

eunhae gif ( kiss ) : missushisaywhat.tumblr

eunhae gif : yeaheverythingkorean.tumblr

hanwook gifs : lilsugard.tumblr

hanwook photo : kissnmusic.tumblr

sj photo : steambunsforsale.tumblr

teukie gif : x3superjunior.tumblr

donghae gif : allrisejewels.tumblr