Fallen snow ♥

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

When we reached the dorm building, sungmin and ryeowook went to get some groceries for dinner , so it was just donghae and me . An awkward silence loomed between us . I crept to donghae , who was moodily listening to his music and tried to break the silence .
 
"Oppa , you don't have any schedules today ? " 
"No . " I waited for his reply but he didn't offer any so I just stared at the ground silently .
 
suddenly , a snowflake landed on my cheek as I stared at the snowing sky happily .
"Oppa ! It's snowing ! ~~~ " I laughed and twirled around as snow started to fall faster .
 
-Donghae's point of view -
 
"Oppa ! It's snowing ! ~~~ " Eunjung's voice rang like a bell in my ears , and as she twirled around in excitement of seeing snow , I unknowingly grinned . She was just like a little kid sometimes ! kekeke . Her flushed cheeks made me want to pinch them so much ! As she tried to catch her breath from spinning around so much , I ruffled her hair playfully .
 
"eunjung ah , have you not seen snow before huh ? why so excited ! kekeke you're such a cute dongsaeng ~" 
Eunjung's face lit up .
"Oppa ! you're finally in a good mood again ! kekeke ! I really like snow , jjinja ! Let's build a snowman donghae oppa ! right now ! "
"childish ! But I like it ! let's do it , it's been ages since I've built a snowman ! "
 
we started to form the snowman , and it was really fun ! Being an idol , though rewarding and satisfying , wasn't such a great job at times . You wouldn't get to do so many things such as enjoying life like a normal person , everywhere you go , everything you do in public would be known by everyone . Sometimes I just long for freedom and privacy , plus a whole load of normal-ness that no idol could get . True , being on stage with many other popular idols , and the feeling that you're loved by so many people is really great , but all idols wish for a little peace sometimes . Being with eunjung was relaxing . She wasn't a fangirl who stalked us everywhere we went , or fellow idols whose only topic to talk about was idol life . Eunjung made me feel normal again . As she chatted to me randomly while forming the snowman , I gazed at her intently , studying her . Her glowing face, those sparkling eyes , her slender body , her meledious voice, everything about her made me unable to take my eyes off her . Eunjung , noticing my sudden silence , turned to face me , and I immediately broke out of my daze , startled . 
 
"Oppa why are you staring at me ? ...... omo oppa , are you sick ! your face is so red ! " She placed a hand to my burning forehead while I squirmed in embarrassment . 
"Ani --- it-it's nothing ! let's hurry up and finish this , it's freezing cold ! " I hurriedly piled snow on the snowman and built the snowman as if my life depended on it . DAMNLEEDONGHAEWHYDIDSHECATCHYOUSTARINGATHER . despite the embarrassment , I grinned as the thought of eunjung just makes me so , alive . OMG lee donghae you are getting corny !
 
Eunjung looked at me suspiciously and I grinned at her innocently .
"oppa you're just so cute ! no wonder you're leedonghae ! " She giggled and we went back to building the snowman and finally completed it !
 
- Eunjung's point of view -
Finally the snowman's done ! I swept fallen snowflakes from my coat and smiled as I noticed how much snow had fallen on Donghae . Walking to him , I gently brushed the snow off him and his hair .
"Oppa , your hair is covered with snow ! kekeke cute ~ oh yeah we should take a photo together with mr.snowman ! " 
His face lit up , he agreed and we took a cute photo together , which he uploaded on twitter .
"Come on , we should go now , it's getting so cold ! " He grabbed my hand , which felt like a frozen popsicle .
"Yah ! If you're cold you should have told me ! What if you catch a cold ? " after saying that , he placed my hand inside his coat pocket . It felt really warm ~
"Kamsahamnida oppa ~" I looked at Donghae gratefully .
He smiled and winked . " Anything for my dongsaeng ! Let's go back home ~" and we walked back to the dorm . Donghae was such a sweet oppa , just like a real brother to me <3
 
little did I know of Donghae's growing feelings for me ~
 
 
 
-
 
-
-
kekeke fast update ! Love advance between eunjung & donghae ! :) sorry for th short chapter as I'm busy with school and finally it's the holidays now ! REST TIME . :) comment and hope you'll support this fanfic ! ^.^ PS : THE NEXT CHAPTER'S GONNA BE ABOUT SS3SG , i went and it was DAEBAK . omg missing ss3 so much T.T  
pps : added more conversations cause thought too long storied would be boring without more "speechbubbles" ~!