practice makes perfect ♥

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

 
 
 
We reached the dance studio and it was huge ! with mirrors on every side of the wall , it felt as if there were so many people in the room ! I skipped across the studio happily , loving the feel of the polished wooden floors under my feet , twirling around the studio like a little kid while the members watched me in beamusement . " yah , dongsaeng, are you that happy ? It's just a dance studio ! " Kangin chuckled while talking to me . " Neh oppa ! I haven't been to a dance studio till now , and it feels great ! Finally I'm able to dance and sing without having to hide in the attic of my house ! " The members shot me a curious look and I explained :" My parents disliked me to sing and dance, even when I was a kid, I loved performing ,but they would always punish me for that . I always had to hide in the attic and practice dancing , even when I joined my school dance group , I kept it a secret from them . My family are all doctors , and they wanted me to follow their footsteps ...... Now I can finally enter a dance studio without worries , it's really daebak ! " They nodded their heads in understanding . Ryeowook said : "We were worried that you didn't have any dancing experience , now we know you're in a dance group , it's a relief ! You do know how to dance to our previous song - Sorry sorry right ?  " I grinned . "Of course oppa ! I've practised that song for so long ! I'll show you guys , I hope I'll be ok ! " 
 
The music played , the song boomed from the high quality speakers , I immediately started to lose myself to the music and started dancing. After the dance , I twirled around to face the members and asked eagerly : " So how was my performance ? I edited some parts cause they didn't look good when I did the moves and I missed some steps but I tred my best and ....... is it that bad? Why is no one speaking ? " I looked worriedly at the members , they looked dazed . Heechul finally broke the silence by suddenly shouting :" You're good eunjung ! You're even better than yesung ! " Yesung looked hurt and whimpered :" I'm not the lead dancers , so I'm not that great at dancing ......" The others began to speak , praising me of my dancing skills . "yeah ! dongsaeng ah , you were great ! you're like on the same level as donghae or eunhyuk ! " Sungmin 's praise made me flush with happiness , finally someone recognized my dancing skills ! " Really ? I think I still have alot to learn from oppas ! kekeke" Their recognition gave me a large boost of confidence , I mean , if super junior told you you danced their song well , it's really an accomplishment !
 
Leeteuk interrupted our babbling by announcing :" since everyone's good with the dance moves let's start practicing ! !" we started our practice and it went really smoothly . Time flew and by the time we paused for a break 4 hours had already passed . "Phew it's tiring ! " Hankyung huffed and sat heavily on the floor . " Yeah it's tough . Watching Eunjung makes me feel like I'm so old ! " Heechul pouted . "We're all complaining about tiredness while she just looks so energised and not even out of breath ! " I grinned . "Oppa ! you're not old ! I'm just energetic today ~ " Donghae turned to me and asked curiously ," we haven't asked , but how old are you ? you look barely 18 ! " eighteen ?-I thought. " Oppa , I'm only 17 ! " their jaw dropped and they gaped at me . "Only 17 ! omo our is like so wide ! Even the maknae has 6 years of age difference from you ! and teukie hyung is ....... 11 years older ! " I sighed and said " I know I looked older than 17 .. everyone says I look old ! " Our chatters were interrupted by someone suddenly entering the dance studio , and the smell of jjajangmyeon immediately wafted to us . Shindong rubbed his hands in glee and exclaimed happily : " finally lunch ! I'm starving ! Aye , but who ordered it ? "  Kangin grinned and raised his hand proudly . "I did ! cause you guys forgot about lunch , so i ordered food for everybody ! " " Thank you oppa ! we love ya ! " I ran over to kangin and gave him a hug while he smiled triumphly and we dug into our noodles . 
 
I sat beside eunhyuk and watched him eat . He looked as if he was starving , for he finished his noodles within 5 minutes and still looked hungry . I saw him eying my bowl of noodles and offered the noodles to him , holding out my bowl and saying :" eunhyuk oppa, you can have some of mine ! I'm not hungry actually ~" He grinned goofily , and took my noodles happily while thanking me . Looking at him eat , he looked just like a little kid , with the sauce all over his mouth . I took out a tissue from my shoulder bag and wiped his mouth gently while laughing . " Oppa , your mouth is full of sauce ! kekeke you're so cute ~" He blushed . " ah thank you dongsaeng ~ " Heechul , noticing us , loudly cleared his throat and commented :" Aye , you two stop acting so close ! It's giving us the goosebumps ! when did you guys become so close huh ! Hyukkie ah what did you do at night ? " he raised his eyebrows and eunhyuk turned even redder and tried to explain himself . "hyung ! I didn't do anything ! we're roommates , so it's normal if we're closer ! " They didn't notice Donghae furiously stabbing at his bowl of noodles , looking pissed . 
 
DONGHAE'S POINT OF VIEW:
 
why are they being so close huh ! it's only been a day ! stop sitting so close to each other and stop looking at each other !
wait , why am I being so jealous ? 
ahhhh I don't know anymore !
 
EUNJUNG'S POINT OF VIEW :
we completed our practice after our meals and went back to the dorm . Some had their schedules to go so in the end , there was me , donghae , sungmin and ryeowook . As we all took the car back home, I noticed that Donghae was really quiet . While Ryeowook and Sungmin chatted about their comeback , Donghae just stared out of the window moodily while listening to his music . I wonder what had happened ......
 
-
-
-
 
finally a chapter ! omg school has been just so tiring and busy that I havent had any time to update ! GAH ! sorry for th late & crappy update :P will try my best to write a better chapter next time ! PLEASE COMMENT T.T i feel lonely without comments :( hope you'll support this fanfic ! :DDDDD 
xoxo,amanda ♥