- The truth unfolds -

- 너라고: it's you ♥

- kyuhyun's point of view -

 
" Eunjung ah ! Pour me a glass of water ! " I shouted while I hit the buttons of my game console furiously . A sudden slap on the back of my head jolted me from my gaming heaven as I rubbed my sore head and whined pitifully .
 
" yah ! dont think because eunjung's the maknae , you have the rights to bully her ! You'll get it from me Cho KyuHyun ! Want some water , get it yourself ! " Heechul scolded as he brushed off imaginary dust off his knuckles and pulled me to my feet , dragging me to the kitchen . 
"Hyung ! I was  just joking ! araso araso I'll get my water by myself , stop grabbing my wrists so hard , IT HURTS ! " I winced in pain and held onto my red wrists gently . Aish , having a girl as the maknae just wasn't fair , I just can't boss her around like how the members used to do to me ! < pouts >
 
Just then , Eunjung emerged from her room , dressed in a pretty vintage dress , her long flowy hair held by a sparkly hairband , the handbag that Leeteuk had bought for her ( teukie hyung is so biased ! I don't see him buying anything for me ! ) resting on her arm . Her makeup was carefully applied and she looked stunning ( really , if she wasn't my dongsaeng I would have tried to get her to be my girlfriend ~ kekeke the charms of chokyuhyun is rather irresistible, you know ) 
 
Ryeowook stopped what he was doing ( which was making riceballs for us ) and ran to eunjung . 
"Dongsaeng ah , you're going out again ? Wae ! You've been out almost everyday recently ! Oppa isn't happy that you're not spending time with me ! " Ryeowook pouted and held onto eunjung's waist protectively . Tsk , why is ryeowook so clingy and adorable ? I just wanna pinch his cheeks ~ What , kyuwook is adorable ! I sat on the sofa , secretly listening to their conversation ~
 
"Oppa ! Ahhhh i know right , recently I'm always busy ! Mianhae oppa , I'll be back earlier today , we can have dinner together ~ I have something to tell all of you ! " Eunjung said , and Ryeowook clapped his hands together in delight .
 
"Really ? Kekeke I'm going to cook alot of nice food for you ! You look skinny , dongsaeng ! Haven't you learnt a lesson from the previous hospital visit ? Do you want to eat hospital food again ! " Ryeowook scolded , holding eunjung's tiny wrist as she smiled at Ryeowook's care towards her . 
 
"Ani ! Ryeowook oppa cooks the best ! I'll eat so much during tonight's dinner , araso ! Omo , I'm gonna be late , got to go ! Annyeong ryeowook oppa , annyeong oppas ! And cho kyu hyun , don't think I don't know you're eavesdropping ! " She hurriedly peered at her watch and headed towards the door .
 
"Yah ! I'm your oppa ! How can you call me by my full name ! " I complained , and eunjung grinned while giving me a big hug . 
"Araso , Kyuhyunnie oppa is the best , okay ! Hahaha annyeong , i'm gonna be so late ! " With that , she slipped into her shoes and rushed out of the house .
-
"Don't you guys realise how Eunjung has been acting strangely recently ? She's always going out , dressed really nicely and she's also always secretively talking on her phone or texting with a pabo smile on her face ! I wonder ...... " Heechul said , but stopped abruptly . I noticed Sungmin with a weird expression on his face , as if he knows something we don't , and plopped my lazy body next to his . 
"Minnie ah , do you know what's with Eunjung recently ? " I started asking sungmin , hoping to get something out of him .
"Ah ? You guys will know it soon , I think Eunjung's gonna tell you guys all about it tonight ~ Just don't get a shock ~ " 
I gave him a weird look , and he just shrugged .
Gah , I wonder what's exactly going on ! 
 
- eunjung's point of view -
I hurriedly went downstairs to where he was meeting . Seeing a familar car , I smiled and walked towards it . Knocking on the side windows , the driver rolled down the side windows and gave me a charming smile . He looked really good in the pair of branded shades that he was wearing , and unlocked the side door as I stepped into the car . 
 
" Annyeong oppa ~ Where are we going today ? " I grinned as he gave me a peck on my cheeks . He removed his shades , revealing his sparkling eyes and smiled charmingly . 
"We're going to somewhere you like , junggie ~ " He said mysteriously and started driving .
"Oh ? A place I like ? Kyaaaaa I'm so excited , oppa ! " I burbled happily and he ruffled my hair . 
 
We've been going out since january , which makes it just over a month ~ He really treated me very well , and we've been going on secret dates , never out to anywhere public , since he's a beast member and I'm SJ's really close friend , of course we couldn't go out together without being spotted ! If we're actually spotted together , that would make me a really dead person ! I had intended to tell sj oppas about my ongoing relationship tonight after dinner ~ It was time I said something after all ! I just hope they would be happy for me ....... 
 
"Eunjung ah , is there anything wrong ? You're in a daze pabo ~ " 
"Eh ? Ani , oppa ! I'm just thinking about something ~ Kekeke ! "
"Aish , you're so cute , no wonder super junior hyungs always talked about you so fondly ~ " 
I brightened , did they really love me so much that they tell everyone about me ? Omg how lucky am I ? 
"Really ? What did they say ? " 
"Heechul hyung always called you : My baby jungie , Leeteuk hyung said : " Yah yah yah , eunjung is forever mine , you guys better back off ! " when Doojoon kiddingly said that he wanted you as his girlfriend , Donghae hyung once pointed to a SNSD member and boasted , saying : " My dongsaeng's even prettier than SNSD !~" & Yesung hyung actually said you were cuter than his tortoises ! Kekeke ! Baby , you're loved by so many guys , I'm jealous ! " He pouted cutely and I laughed , giving him a peck on his lips as his pout grew into a smile .
"You know I love you , but Super Junior oppas would always be number one in my heart ! They're my family you see ! " 
"Araso araso baby ~ " 
 
- 5 hours later - 
" Oppa , thank you for bringing me out today ! It was really fun ! Let's go to that beach again~ " I grinned blissfully as we came to a stop . We had reached SJ's dorm and we had spent a really fun day out at one of the more remote beaches , just relaxing and having a great time . he tucked my hair behind my ears gently . 
"Text me araso ? I'll miss you ~ "
"Aish , oppa , we see each other everyday ! Won't you get sick of me ? " I joked , and he gave me a gentle kiss on my lips . I couldn't stop myself from breaking into a paboish-grin ! He smiled , whispering " Never ~ " in my ear .
 I got off the car , waving to him as he drove off , and happily walked to the lift lobby . Ahhhh , I feel as if i'm in a bubble , I feel so light , so happy and it's so annoyingly blissful ! 
 
Now I just have to figure out a way of breaking the news to SJ oppas ...... 
 
- Eunhyuk's point of view - 
 
"Ding Dong ! "
" It's eunjung ! I'll get the door ! " Sungmin excitedly said as he jumped out of his seat . 
"Junggie is here ? Great , dinner is served ! " Ryeowook beamed as he placed a steaming pot of ginseng chicken soup on the dining table . My stomach growled as I smelled the delicious smell wafting in the air and gulped . It was my first meal of the day since I had schedules from 5am till now , with no time for food , and I was famished ! Aish , all the muscles I've trained were all fading , and it really annoyed me ! Time to work out again , lee hyuk jae ! 
"Annyeong oppa ! Is it time for dinner ? I'm so hungry ! " Eunjung entered the living room , dumping her bag casually on the sofa and everyone gathered in the dining room , ready for dinner ~ 
Dinner , as usual , was chaotic , with everyone fighting for the ginseng in the soup . However , I noticed Eunjung occasionally spacing out with an unreadable expression on her face . I placed some chicken in her bowl and gently patted her shoulder . She blinked and smiled at me thankfully , digging into her rice and started to joke around with the members . Is there something wrong ? I couldn't help but notice how sungmin and eunjung kept sneaking glances at each other , they seem to be talking with their eyes ..... Something must be wrong ....... And I had a seriously bad feeling about this . 
 
After dinner , Eunjung asked us to remain at our seats as she had something to announce . We were really intrigued over what she wanted to say . She took a deep breath , and said :
" I ---- I have something to confess . I'm in a relationship right now ."
W---what ? Eunjung ah , you can't ! 
Everyone looked equally shocked as me , only sungmin had his poker face on . I guess he had known about this beforehand . Though I knew eunjung would get a boyfriend , but ---- I just couldn't forget the feelings I have for her ! I knew donghae liked her too , and the both of us promised each other not to create conflicts because of eunjung , thus we couldn't tell eunjung about how we felt , but ----- Argh ! Sighs ..... 
"Jinjja ! Who isit , eunjung ! Is he a good guy ? Ohmygod , I feel as if someone's trying to steal my sister ! " Leeteuk said flusteredly , demanding an answer from eunjung , who's cheeks had became red .
"You guys know him ! It's ...... Junhyung ~ Yong Junhyung . " She stared at the table , trying her best to avoid everyone's stares , especially Heechul's , since junhyung was a really close friend of his . 
"What ? Yong jun hyung ? Aish ! I should have known , you're always tweeting him ! " Ryeowook whined as he stared at eunjung. 
"Guys , I think we need to chill . It's just eunjung telling us she's with junhyung right now , we know this'll happen one day ! Let's all be happy for her ! " Siwon reasoned , leaning back against his chair .
"Yeah people , Yongyong's a nice guy , at least we should be thankful eunjung didn't choose a flirt ! " Heechul said , nodding his head furiously .
"Plus , even if you disagree , there's no use , it's eunjung's freedom to date whoever she likes , and we should all be happy for her . " Sungmin quietly said . 
 
Leeteuk walked over to eunjung , who looked distraught , and gently held her hands . 
"Eunjung ah , kamsa for being so truthful to oppas , we really appreciate it . Leeteuk oppa hopes you'll be happy with junhyung ~ Bring him around to the dorm soon araso , oppa must check whether junhyung's good enough for you ! " He smiled warmly and instantly , Eunjung's expression changed . It became a happy smile , as she shot leeteuk a thankful look . Slowly , the members began to nod their heads , giving eunjung their support ~ 
 
"Kamsa oppas , I really appreciate the support you're giving us ! Saranghae oppa ! " One by one , she began to hug each of us . I looked at her with a fake smile plastered on my face , and as she gave me a hug , my heart slowly but surely cracked . Eunjung ah , I want you to be happy , I want you to be loved , but not by junhyung , but ----- by me .  
 
Swallow down the tears , lee hyuk jae , it's just not meant to be .
 
- Donghae's point of view - 
 
As I heard about eunjung being in a relationship with Junhyung , I was seriously shell shocked .
Why ? Just ------ Why ? 
Seeing eunhyuk try to hide his sadness with a fake smile on his face , my heart ached , not just for eunjung , not just for myself , but for hyukkie also . He has been my best friend since forever , and I knew how much he loved eunjung . We were both in love with eunjung , but we couldn't express our feelings for her . I didn't want to hurt hyukkie , and I knew he didn't want to hurt me too . 
But ...... My heart still hurts . It's ---- It's throbbing in pain . Nevertheless , I tried not to show my real feelings in front of everyone . I tried to be happy for Eunjung . I really tried .
 
Swallow down the tears , Leedonghae , it's just not meant to be . 
 
After the bomb-dropping announcement , I walked over to the balcony discreetly and stared at the stars in the sky . 
 
- Appa , your son is heartbroken today , but he's strong , he would mend his heart and face the next day bravely . Appa , I know you're looking over me . I miss you , appa .
 
Just then , I felt a hand over my shoulders , and I turned my head in surprise to see eunhyuk holding onto two packets of milk , smiling his signature gummy smile . 
 
" Here you go hae , your favourite strawberry milk ~ " 
I smiled and took the packet of strawberry milk . Together , we stood there in silence , not saying anything , only drinking the packets of milk while staring at the night sky . We understood each other so much that words wasn't needed , we just knew how each other felt ~ 
 
- Appa , do you remember him , it's lee hyuk jae , your son's best friend ~ You must have seen how hyukkie had been my pillar of support , how he had comforted me and made me feel so happy when you were gone . He's just like my real brother . Please look over him too , appa ♥
 
I looked at eunhyuk and he also turned to face me . We smiled a knowing smile and stared into the night sky . 
It was good to have hyuk by my side . He'll forever be my best friend ♥
 
- end -
 
AHHHHHHHHH back from my mini hiatus hahaha ! hello ppl ! in the end the guy was junhyung ! Cause the poll was a tie between junhyung and kikwang , so i chose junhyung since I've already thought about how the story would carry on ! ♥ mianhae , kikwang fans ! I'll put him in the story soon ! ^^ 
Hope this update wasn't bad :P SARANGHAE PPL ! comments , subscription are loved !
SJ MR SIMPLE I LOVE IT ♥♥♥♥
OMG HYUK ADORABLE FACE I WANNA HUG YOU NOW 
 
tumblr_lpt9bdrARK1qbst9go1_500.gif
 
tumblr_lpt9uw6bA01qa7tfso1_500.gif
 
GIFS FROM SUPERANDYY ! ♥

Comment replies : Chocolate - Bb first up I must say ily really ! You always comment and it's really good Comments ya know ! APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH ! hahaha ! XD HUHUHU TADAAAA TH GUY IS YOUR JUNHYUNG AFTER ALL ! ^^ I like hyungie ~~~ yeah IKR hahaha SJ and eunjung are pabos ! :DD I WANT THEIR SIGNATURES TOO OMG ! MR SIMPLE IS SERIOUSLY DAEBAK I LOVE IT KYAAAAA ! Kekeke , 사랑해 ! ^^