Flying above the clouds !

- 너라고: it's you ♥

 

- Eunjung's point of view -

I stared out of the tinted car windows ,the sun still hasn't rose yet . it was really early , but we had a plane to catch ! The ride to the airport was really fun as everyone was feeling excited to travel to another foreign country .

"Can we have chilli crabs there ? That time when we went last year we left in such a rush , we didn't even have time to explore and tour singapore ! I'm feeling so hungry ! " Shindong groused while rubbing his "empty" stomach.

"You're hungry AGAIN ? seriously hyung your stomach is a bottomless pit , I marvel at how much you can fit inside it ! But that's the charm of Shindong i guess ! " Kyuhyun commented , not looking up from the PSP he was playing .

"Oppa , how was singapore ? Since you guys had went before tell me more about it ! " I asked Eunhyuk who was sitting next to me .

"Hmmm , that time we haven't had time to really see how singapore is like , but I think it's a really pretty and modern country with really great fans ! "

Ryeowook piped in :

"Yeah ! They even bought a birthday cake for me ! kekeke I felt so loved in singapore , I heard I'm really popular there , maybe the most popular one ! " He smiled proudly and Donghae objected with a self-assured grin on his handsome face .

" Ani ah , wookie , singapore ELFs always tell me how much they love me on twitter ! So I'm the most loved one there ! "

"No ! It's me ! " Ryeowook whined .

the two continued to squabble , making me grin at their childishness and cuteness while Eunhyuk joined in with them , quarrelling over who's the most popular one . I decided to send a tweet to my followers . After Donghae had uploaded the photo of us together, the number of followers I had really increased tremendously ! I'm not talking about 10 or 20 followers , I meant the number ...... 200,000++ ! When I first saw how much followers I had gained , I was frozen , i mean , within a day I had gained so many followers ! But then , it actually made sense . Someone that all the super junior members followed , and even had taken a photo with the member with the most number of followers - Donghae , it explains why I had so many followers : They were all curious over this mysterious person who's on such good terms with super junior members .

 

I tweeted in english : Annyeong ! are there any Singapore ELFs here ? name the most popular SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER in singapore !

 

I immediately got alot of replies , and based on the replies , I've found out the most popular members of super junior ~ I smiled , sending another tweet to thank my followers and turned to the three members who were still quarrelling .

 

"Oppa ! I've found out the top three most popular members using twitter ! Wanna know who they are ? " They all turned their heads to face me and said impatiently :

" WHO IS IT ! "

"Hmmmm , the third most popular member would have to be ..... Ryeowook oppa ~"

His face immediately lit up as he cheered cutely .

I continued .

"Second would be ...... Heechul oppa , and First is Leeteuk oppa ! "

Eunhyuk and Donghae both looked at each other puzzledly while ryeowook taunted them . They pouted and sulked as I laughed at their faces .

"Oppa ! You two are also really popular , it's just that your fans didn't tweet me in time ! kekeke it doesn't matter , because you two will always be my favourites in SuperJunior ! " I stated and gave a hug to each of them sitting respectively to my left and right . Their smiles reappeared on their faces as they pinched my cheeks together .

"As long as Eunjung likes us , that's all that matters ! " the both of them cheered happily at the same time . they were really like brothers , my favourite OTP in super junior , EUNHAE ~

 

Then , we continued to chat happily as the car eventually pulled into the vip section of the airport

. As the other members stepped out of the car , I turned to Eunhyuk and asked him .

"Oppa , do I look ok ? I mean , I'm with you guys and I don't wanna disgrace you guys ... "

 

- Eunhyuk's point of view -

When Eunjung asked me for my opinion on her outfit , I stared at her . To me , whatever she wore looked great on her . Even in her pale-yellow hospital pyjamas , she looked so cute to me . But she had really made an effort this time . She wore a white floral dress with 4-inch heels and a belt clinched around her small waist . A single bracelet dangled around her skinny wrist and her face looked absolutely gorgeous with makeup on her face . While some abuse makeup, slapping thick makeup on their faces and making them look weird , Eunjung's makeup made her look natural and enhanced her beauty , the subtle eyeliner framing her eyes , her lashes long with mascara and lips with just the right amount of lip gloss . She was really so pretty ...... I finally tore my glance away from her and smiled .

"Whatever you wear , you're always beautiful dongsaeng ~"

As soon as the words left my mouth , I felt my face burning . omg I was just so corny !

 

- Eunjung's point of view -

"Whatever you wear , you're always beautiful dongsaeng ~" Eunhyuk oppa said . My face flushed red as I smiled uncontrollably . Did he really mean it ? Kekeke ~ Even though it was a tad bit corny , but it really made me feel like I was melting ! I mean , beautiful ? That's such a great compliment ! "Really ? Oppa , thanks for making me feel so much more confident ! kekeke I guess I feel the stress being around such good looking people like you guys ! Let's go now ! " I linked my arm around his and we walked together with the other members . His arm felt so muscular and ....... warm ~ I stared into his eyes and we smiled at each other .

 

- Donghae's point of view -

"Dongsaeng ah , look ------- " My sentence was stopped as I saw hyuk and eunjung looking at each other adoringly , with their arms linked . Jealousy bubbled in me as I felt my fists clenching . Even though I knew they were close , but it still made me feel so bitter when I see them together . I mean , she's my dongsaeng too , why is Eunhyuk always around her ? Why does eunjung look so happy around eunhyuk ?

"They're really close right ? It's no wonder , they're roommates so they spend alot more time together ~ " Kyuhyun commented . Noticing my tense expression , he sighed and muttered under his breath ,

"I knew it ...... " I looked at him with my eyebrows raised as he gave me a knowing look .

Just then , we heard Eunjung call out :

" Donghae oppa ! Let's walk together ! "

She ran over to me and happily linked my arm with hers and smiled at me . I stared at Eunhyuk , waiting for his reaction , but he just smiled and started to chat with Yesung . I felt so ashamed when I think about how jealous and angry I got , while Eunhyuk appeared so unbothered and cool about this ...... I stared at Eunjung , her eyes shining with excitement and grinned .

"Let's go dongsaeng ~"

 

- Eunjung's point of view -

We boarded the plane and lay heavily into the plane seats . We were taking business class , and it was just so cool ! I was seating at the window seat with Eunhyuk next to me . I marvelled at how big the plane looked and grinned to myself foolishly . Eunhyuk laughed and asked me .

" Yah dongsaeng , are you that excited ? The plane hasn't even flew yet ! "

"Oppa , I've not taken the plane before ! That's why I'm so excited ! "

He laughed and pinched my cheeks lightly .

"Aigoo , my dongsaeng is so adorable ~"

I smiled and also pinched his cheeks .

"So is my oppa ! kekeke "

After waiting for fifteen minutes , the plane took off . My eyes widened at the unfamilar feeling on not being on the ground anymore , and my stomach began to twist . I gripped the arms of my seat tightly till my knuckles turned white . I tried to take in deep breaths but it just made me feel even more afraid ......

 

- Eunhyuk's point of view -

I was listening to my music when I noticed Eunjung looking really pale . Worried , I unplugged my earphones and turned to face her . Taking her hand , I realised that she was trembling and cold .

"Dongsaeng ah ! Are you alright ? Why are you so cold ? Are you afraid ?"

She gave me a weak smile , and nodded .

"A----little------"

I rubbed her hands with mine , trying to make her feel warmer . Then , I plugged a earpiece into her ear , trying to make her distracted and started to talk to her . Gradually , she forgot all about her fear . Her initially pale cheeks had some colour in them and her breath became less frantic . When the plane had stabilised , She turned to me .

"Oppa , thanks for making me feel better ! You're the best , you know ? "

I grinned and winked at her .

"I know right ? kekeke ~ "

"Aish , such a thick skinned guy ! " Her laughter sounded really cute to me , like the sounds of a windchime ~

 

I started to notice her eyelids drooping as she lay on the seat . I smiled and adjusted the seat till she was lying comfortably and ruffled her fringe .

"Dongsaeng ah , you're so tired , go sleep now , you've been awake from yesterday night till now , you need some sleep ! "

She smiled tiredly and shifted lower into her seat .

"Neh oppa , I'll listen to you and sleep now . Goodnight oppa <3 " After saying that , she fell asleep . She looked so peaceful and serene while sleeping , her skin was smooth and flawless , her eyelashes long and her lips pouty and pink . I blushed when I realised how much I had been analysing her face , and turned back to my iphone , but not before requesting a blanket from the air stewardess and covered it over the sleeping eunjung .

"Goodnight dongsaeng ~ " I whispered , and plugged my earphones back . The next song on replay was - Marry u . I sighed as I recalled the times we had together as super junior , all 13 of us  . I really missed the times we had together ...... Noticing eunjung , I smiled . She was one of us too , the one that had experienced what we've went through , smiling through the pain , and trying to make us all feel better . Even though she was crying in her heart , she tried to cheer us up and we went through the darkest moments together . I tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and whispered ,

"Thank you eunjung , for everything ."

The sun began to rise and the sky was streaked with a reddish glow , warming my heart and leaving a smile on my face . I would make this trip memorable for eunjung .

(END)

KEKEKE ! finally updated , mianhae that I took so long ! But I double-updated , plus this chapter's long ! hahaha hope you guys like the updates , I tried my best ! :D

SARANGHAE ! ?

-xoxo,amanda ~