becoming an ELF all over again

- 너라고: it's you ♥

361475453.jpg- Sungmin's point of view -

 

 
" Shining Star ~ like a little diamond, makes me love 내겐 꿈결같은 달콤한 미소로 날 바라보며 속삭여줘 항상 함께 할거라 till the end of time "
 
ugh , time to get up . I groaned and grabbed my ringing iphone with my right hand , quickly turning off the alarm so as to not wake Eunjung up . Scratching my head sleepily , I slipped into the slippers provided by the hotel and shuffled to the bathroom , brushing my teeth and washing my face . A splash of cold water against my face always made me much more energized for the day ! As I walked back into the room , Eunjung had just woken up , and she was staring blankly at nothing , her long hair all messed up , making me grin . She looked like a lost kitten , and I couldn't stop myself from squeezing her cheeks adoringly ~ 
 
"Good morning ..... Oppa ~ " She yawned as she smiled at me , her eyes crinkling . No wonder guys always seemed to fancy Eunjung , her eye smile was seriously killer ! 
"Good morning eunjungie ~ Go freshen up , we're meeting the others soon ! " I said while opening my wardrobe , picking out the outfit to wear . It was day 2 of SS3 in Singapore , which meant that our short time in Singapore was going to end . It had been really fun here , without attending schedules everyday . Though being a SJ member was the best thing that had happened to me , I still needed a break at times ~ 
 
I really felt so much love from our ELFs all over the world . Competition in korea was really stiff , with so many new and fresh korean groups debuting , and even though we knew we should trust that our ELFs wouldn't leave us , there was still a tinge of worry in each of our hearts . We instantly became a worldwide sensation because of our hit song - SORRY SORRY , but , could we instantly be overtaken by some other group ? Could we be suddenly thrown into the dark ? Everything seemed so uncertain, especially with all that had happened with Kibum , Hangeng and Kangin . We saw how greatly it affected our fans and couldn't help but doubt ourselves . However , our overseas ELFs really put the confident smiles and burning passion back into our hearts , as we saw how much they had done for us , how much they did for us , and how much they are willing to do for us . Their unwavering and beautiful support for us made us all determined to show our best to our fans all over the world . We , wouldn't let you down , ELFs , and we know you wouldn't too ~
 
With a smile on my face , I hummed a random tune and prepared everything I needed for the day .
 
-
 
After 20 minutes , eunjung emerged from the bathroom , already dressed for the day , looking pretty in a cropped jacket , skinnies and heels . She put on her makeup and together , we went to the 83-line room , where everyone was looking really hungry ( when are we not ? kekeke~ ) and this time had our breakfast in their room - korean instant cup noodles ! We really missed korean food , especially eunhyuk , who really had gotten used to korean food and moaned about how he didn't get to eat korean food ~ Sitting all around the room , with leeteuk sitting on the sofa while kyuhyun perched on his knees as hyung said nothing but smiled at the childish maknae eating his noodles . Siwon was chatting with Eunjung as she slurped on her noodles unladylike-ly . I smiled as she gave me a smile with full of noodles ~ Kekeke , how adorable can she be ! I've been so used to seeing girls being really ladylike and careful around us , which was alittle tiring and boring actually ~ Eunjung just got used to us and didn't mind to look sloppy around us ~ I just wonder who the lucky guy who got Eunjung as a girlfriend was ....... In the meanwhile , Eunhyuk chomped on his noodles with Henry as they laughed about something that had happened yesterday during the concert , Heechul , Siwon and Yesung were quietly watching the tv as Kyuhyun retorted .
 
"Heechul hyung , Yesung hyung , you two don't even understand english but you two look as if you're actually getting what's shown ! Ouch ! " He winced as two pillows were thrown in his direction , hitting his legs and his head .
 
 Zhoumi and Donghae were running around as Shindong chased after them for their noodles ~Our little family was just too adorable ~ I grinned as ryeowook stole a forkful of my noodles and grinned cutely ~ This Kim Ryeowook , full of cuteness and aegyo ! I took a mouthful of his noodles and ran off while he whined about how "sungmin hyung ate my noodles ! "After that chaotic breakfast , we went back to our rooms , packed up our luggages since we were leaving singapore right after the concert , and went to the indoor stadium and started practicing . 
 
- Eunjung's Point Of View -
 
After lunch , the members started preparing for their last concert in Singapore and as usual , the backstage was in a frenzy ! The makeup artists were running all around , fixing their makeup and the wardrobe cordinators were grabbing onto costumes kept nicely in their clothes bag . I held onto the tray of coffee I had bought from one of the coffee shops near the stadium and distributed them to the busy but still nice staff and the members, who shot me grateful smiles as they gulped the scalding coffee down .
 
I handed Donghae his cup of strawberry smoothie and Eunhyuk his cup of chocolate slushie as the both of them grinned cutely at me and thanked me . Walking over to Ryeowook who was having his face lightly powdered , he gestured me to sit down and started chatting , much to the makeup unnie's disdain .
 
"Eunjung ah ~ mianhae , you must be so bored just waiting for us ! And why did you go buy coffee ? Did someone bully you and force you to buy it ?"
"Kekeke wookie oppa , how could that happen ? I was bored and seeing everyone looking so tired , I just popped out to buy some drinks ! It's of no trouble ! "
"Ohhhhh araso , my junggie dongsaeng is just too kind ~! oh yeah , you'll be at the backstage again this time ? During the concert I mean ! " 
"Uhhhh . Yeah , I'll be here ! " I didn't want to tell Ryeowook since I didn't want to spoil the surprise ~ kekeke ! 
"Araso araso ! Oh yeah dongsaeng ah , I really wanna go ----- it's okay let's talk later ~ " Ryeowook mumbled as she spotted the makeup artist Jeonna unnie look at him , a little bit annoyed as he kept turning his head forcefully while she was applying his makeup . I stiffled my laughter and crept out of the makeup room into the dressing room . Siwon oppa was putting on his white costume as he smiled at me . God , how could someone look so handsome ? He was just too gentlemanly ! And his abs were great ! However , I've sort of grown used to them ~ Kekeke , if someone asked me that I could live with Super Junior without hyperventilating , the answer would definitely be no! 
 
"Siwon oppa , as usual , you look great ! " I said cheerily as he smiled .
"Kamsa dongsaeng , you're also always looking so pretty ~ Are you ready to go home , we're leaving right after the concert back to korea ~~~ "
I pulled a face disappointedly and groaned .
"Oppa , I don't wanna go home ! I like it here , there's so much we haven't done ! Must we go back so soon ? "
Siwon smiled as he ruffled my hair gently .
"Pabo , we have to go back you know , oppas have to work to earn money and feed you ! "
"kekeke ! araso araso ~ Oppa , I'll go walk around , you prepare well ! I know you can do it , our Choi Si Won oppa is always korea's no,1 perfect guy ! Hwaiting ! "
"Aish , junggie ah you're always so cute ! Araso , oppa will do our best ! You stay safe araso ! Go play now ~ "
I chuckled as I walked out of the dressing room , siwon always treated me as if I was a little child , and it was so endearing ~
 
Okay , it's time for me to go to my seats ! ~ With anticipation filling me , I silently crept out of the backstage and ran to the entrances , with my ticket in my shoulder bag as I grinned excitedly . The place was crammed with thousands and thousands of fellow ELFs as they took out their lightsticks and fansigns , their smiles beaming . I grinned , the atmosphere made me high too ! I took out the eunhyuk official ss3 fan that I got from backstage ( they had loads of them there since they weren't for sale yet , and with permission from the organizers , I got one ~) , my sapphire blue lightstick that I had since ss1 and sat there ~ 
 
"Hello ! You're here alone ? " I turned to my right and saw two girls sitting next to me smiling at me . They looked really friendly , and also quite young , maybe around 16 years old ~ 
"Neh , hello ! kekeke I just came alone cause my friends ......... Couldn't come ! "
"Ohhh ~ We can chat with you ! Omo , you're a jewel ? I am too ! kyaaaa i want your fan ! " The girl sitting right next to me sat up straight and looked at my official eunhyuk fan enviously ~ 
"Kekeke , it's out of stock isn't it ? Actually , I love all of super junior ! Couldn't decide on which fan to get just now !" True , I had a hard time choosing the fan , since I had all 10 of them right in front of me , just waiting for me to take them ~~~ 
"Huhuhu ~ My friend's a Donghae friend , kekeke we love Eunhae ! "
we started chatting about everything kpop , and it was seriously fun !  I got to know the both of them , they're singapore ELFs and they're 16 years old ~ It was super fun to actually be able to fangirl with other enthusiastic fans ! I mean , I can't exactly fangirl with my other friends , could I , they're all in the idol industry ! including him ~~~ Kekeke , I actually miss chatting with him right now ~ 
 
Sighs , I guess what they say is right , puppy love is really rather sweet ~ 
 
"Eh ! you actually look like Eunjung ! The girl who's super junior's friend ! " the Eunhyuk shipper suddenly said , as I grinned and didn't say a word .
"Ahhhh she's really pretty ! and also really nice , always tweeting in english and chinese so international fans can understand ! Plus she replies to tweets ~ " The donghae shipper chortled and I stiffled a grin . Kyaaaaa , hearing such compliments really makes me feel as if im on the top of the world ~ kekeke ! 
 
Suddenly , the lights dimmed and everyone including us started screaming in anticipation . The starting video played and after that , Donghae emerged from the centre of the stage , looking seriously cool ! Watching the concert live was really different from watching it via the tv backstage ! Sorry sorry started playing , and the concert was in full swing ! 
 
There were really so many funny moments during the concert ! Once , paper hearts were scattered all over the stadium and only a lone heart could reach where we were sitting . I could feel every ELF wanting to just reach out and grab the paper heart , and a girl did ! But she missed and could only embarrassingly sit down ~ Kekeke , how adorable ELFs are ! I also loved lady heehee , she was the bomb ! Oh and the vegetables outfits ! Super adorable ! 
 
However , there were also many really touching moments . The one that stuck closest to me was the RINALDO performance . When kangin appeared , I could feel tears welling at the corners of my eyes . I really missed kangin oppa so much , and I could see from the member's faces that they missed him too ...... Instantly , the whole stadium grew silent and I could see many ELFs starting to cry . The love for super junior , was really so wide , so infectious , so beautiful . The tears ELFs shed for Super junior , and the tears Super junior shed for ELFs , we're all a big , happy family , and never would we leave each other . We promised to believe , didn't we ?
 
Finally , the two hour plus concert ended with a beautiful note , as many ELFs were unwilling to leave the stadium , lingering in the stadium , wishing they could see super junior right in front of their eyes ~ However many had to leave since they had to attend school tomorrow , and I took selcas with the eunhae shippers , bidding farewell with the two singaporean friends I had got to know ~ Quickly running back to the backstage , the members were sitting at the sofas , waiting for me as I smiled sheepishly at them and with a rushed : " Let's go ! We have a flight to catch ! " , I grabbed Hyukkie's hand and pulled him along with me as he smiled gummily and we headed to our waiting van which would drive us to the airport . Our luggages were already checked in by the staff . 
 
Pulling out my phone , I tweeted : had so much fun watching ss3 in singapore ! Kamsa singapore , Super junior & me really loves ya all !  @ShinsFriends @donghae861015 @Heedictator @siwon407 @henrylau89 @special1004 @AllRiseSilver @ryeong9 @shfly3424 @GaemGyu sungmin & zhoumi ! ♥
 
next , I sent yet another tweet : met 2 new friends during the ss3sg concert ! annyeong @_______ & @________ ! 
 
kekeke , they'll be so surprised to find out that the fangirl they've sitting next to is actually the real Kim Eun Jung ! 
 
looking up from my phone , I saw all the members looking at me weirdly , with their eyebrows raised .
 
"Eunjung ah , when did you buy tickets for ss3sg ? "
"Kekeke heechul oppa , I ------- kekeke I just bought it ! And the concert was daebak ! " 
"Eunjung yah , you could just ask a ticket from us , we could have gotten a seriously good seat for you ! " Donghae said , smiling at me .
"Ani , oppa , you wouldn't know how great it is to watch just as a fan ! Omo , suju oppa , i love you all ! please give me your signatures ! take a photo with me ! " I acted like a fangirl and the members all laughed . Leeteuk squished my cheeks and we chatted as we headed to the airport . 
 
 
another night on the plane , I'm beat , gonna sleep on the plane this time ! 
Ahhhhh , though singapore was great , I really missed korea ! LET'S FLY TO SEOUL BABY ! ~
 
- end -
 
.
.
.
.
 
tumblr_lpcoe0uclh1qa2f59.jpg
 
AHHHHH ! finally updated yo ! kekeke ! hope this chapter was okay ! ~
 
ps : the two girls I referred to in the chapter was me and my chingu who went to ss3 with me + her unnie ! Kekeke ! REALLY WANTED TH PAPER HEARTTTTTT ! ♥
OMGGGGGGGGGGG SJ'S MV WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW OMG IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD ! ♥♥♥
ELFs go listen to #MrSimple and also DL on korean websites & WATCH MUSIC BANK OMG OMG OMG ! 
Kekeke ~~~
comments are loved & subscribe & read this fanfic ! kamsa ! 
 
 People please vote , this is the last poll to who eunjung's guy should be ! Based on the votes , he'll be a member of BEAST ! 
FINAL VOTE : PLEASE HELP PEOPLE , KAMSAAAAAA ! ♥
 
XOXO , AMANDA ♥
superandyy:  THE RING THE EYES THE HAIR THE CAPTAIN HAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW FML THE FINGER THE LIPS THE EYES HAVE I MENTIONED THE SKIN FLYING  LEE HYUKJAE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SANIINGTY

comment replies :

chocolate : YEAH SUNGMIN IS THE BEST OPPA ! ♥ such an aegyo prince plus he's so adorable too ! ^^ huhuhu her boyfriend is gonna be chosen by votes , vote too ! :D I WANT THEIR CUTE PYJAMAS HAHAHA ! super cute , imagine minnie wearing that ♥♥♥ Lmao QT sungminnie & heechul with a mouthstache ~~~

randomfangirl : BLEH ! wae nv trend , pfft ! but it's okay ! kekeke we know heenim understands our heart ~~~ ♥ I would also wanna grant his wish too huhuhu !

kpopholic79 : YAY SAME SAME HYUK IS TH BEST ! hahaha ! protector ? we'll see ~~~ YEAH LEE SUNGMIN WOULD BE TOTALLY ADORABLEZ ! will try to update !

hellokpop : kekeke really ? KAMSA ! ♥

tumblr_lp8sg1I4eq1qa7tfso2_500.gif

ps : photo & hyuk gif from superandyy.tumblr.com , hae gif from emichoi.tumblr.com 

 

UPDATE :

MR SIMPLE MV ! ♥ THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME OMG IM SPAZZING !