This Chapter is Perfect if I Do Say So Myself...

Onhohoho

 

You wish Hoho... you wish...


 

The two both bundled back up in their warm clothes, getting ready to head to the movie theater, paying for their meal and cringing as the icy blast hit them with renewed force as soon as the door was opened.  Even with Minho’s arm wrapped securely around his shoulders, pulling Onew tightly against his side, blocking the some of the force of the wind, the older boy was still freezing.  He was really regretting forgetting his gloves at the moment as the chilly tendrils made their way into his coat pocket, chasing down his hands to rob them of what little warmth they had retained from the restaurant.

 

Ever-observant Minho quickly pulled him off the sidewalk and under a small awning outside a convenience store to stop for a moment.

 

“Minho-ah what are you—“ but he stopped when he realized what Minho was doing.

 

The younger boy proceeded to pull off one of his gloves, forcing it onto Onew’s near-frozen hand before grabbing the other with his bare hand, interlacing their fingers tightly before shoving them into his coat pocket. 

 

Minho shot him one of his killer smiles before asking, “Better?”

 

Onew blinked at him.  “You didn’t have to do that Minho-ah.  I was perfectly fine and now you are going to be cold!”

 

Minho just smiled, leaning in to steal a fleeting kiss from Onew’s snow-chilled lips before turning to head back down the sidewalk, pulling the older boy along with him as he walked at a brisk pace.

 

Onew melted into his side, pressing closer on his own accord as he insides continued to flutter at the younger boy’s chivalry.  He really had picked a winner hadn’t he? 

 

“Thank you Minho-ah,” he muttered, squeezing his hand lightly, barely catching the flash of a smile on the other boy’s face as they walked. 

 

They two hurried the last few blocks because, despite Minho’s generous gesture, it was cold.  Onew was pretty sure his nose was permanently numb now, and forget about his ears.  As much as he enjoyed the intimacy and the simple togetherness, he just wanted to get inside.  He was pretty sure his blood would actually freeze in his veins if he stayed outside much longer.  

 

They both let out a long sigh of relief as they finally reached their destination, stepping inside the large theater and letting the warmth envelope them.  Onew’s limbs were so cold it created an unpleasant burning sensation when the much-needed heat assaulted his exposed skin, but he welcomed it.

 

They settled on a random new release, some romantic comedy Onew had never even heard of but he didn’t really care either way.  Anything they saw would be better than the so-boring-he-could-cry soccer game that was their first date. 

 

They hurried to the theater to catch the showing that was about to start, settling in a seat as far back as they could— thankfully they were early enough to miss most of the weekend movie rush— and quietly tried to remove their many layers of outerwear so they could get comfortable.  

 

Minho immediately wrapped his arm around Onew, pulling him comfortably into his chest as the previews faded and the opening music began to play. 

 

Jinki attempted to focus on the screen but quickly found himself distracted by the steady thrum of Minho’s heartbeat against his ear, and he definitely couldn’t focus on some movie when Minho’s fingers kept trailing against the bare skin of his arm, tracing mindless patterns for his goosebumps to materialize in.  The younger’s lips were dangerously close, each breath dancing across Onew’s neck, making the tips of his shaggy hair tickle at his vulnerable flesh. 

 

“Hyung,” Minho whispered.

 

Onew turned into his chest more, looking up at him through his thick lashes, waiting for him to finish his thought.

 

“I don’t want to watch this movie,” Minho whispered, leaning closer to be heard without disrupting any other patrons. 

 

Onew, trying not to be quite as dense as he was at the restaurant stayed quiet, biting his lip cutely as he waited for Minho to continue. 

 

Minho smiled, his lips brushing against Onew’s ear as he spoke this time, “Hyung I know you are shy, but it is really dark in here and I really just want to kiss you.”

 

“I’m not shy,” Onew muttered, he ignored the way Minho’s lips twitched in a smirk at his contradictory words as he allowed the younger boy to close what little space remained between them.

 

Onew tried not to sigh audibly when Minho’s plush lips finally pressed against his own, moving slowly, giving them both time to savor the still new yet familiar sensation. 

 

The sound of the film slowly faded into white noise as Onew lost himself in the act, the satisfying slickness of Minho’s tongue against his own and the gentle, unhurried pace they had set. 

 

Onew wound his arms securely around Minho’s neck, twisting so the angle was slightly more comfortable and pressed himself closer, chest flush against the younger in the back of the dark theater. 

 

Minho’s hand automatically moved to Onew’s waist, holding him in place, as his lips became a bit more demanding. 

 

Onew should have been panicking; he should have been painfully aware of the other people in the room, however his mind always seemed to go blissfully blank when his was wrapped up in Minho’s arms.  The younger just had that affect on him.

 

Onew had completely forgotten where they were by the time his lips began trailing along Minho’s sharp jaw, slowly working his way down, enjoying the way the younger boy’s Adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed down any sound trying to escape past his lips.

 

Onew couldn’t think, completely lost in the sensation of a firm hand sliding up his leg and the taste of Minho on his tongue as his hands fisted the flimsy fabric of Minho’s tee shirt.  His lips finding the soft flesh beneath Minho’s ear, relishing the noticeable shudder it sent through the younger boy.  He let his kiss linger, focusing on how breathless Minho became when he gently or when his teeth ever so lightly grazed against his skin.

 

“— hyung,” Minho practically whined.

 

Onew pulled back only to go back to Minho’s lips once again, his tongue moving against the younger’s without any reservations.

 

“Hyung,” Minho tried again, mumbling against his lips.

 

Onew’s eyes fluttered open, lips red and breath just short of panting as he waited for Minho to continue with whatever was somehow more important than what they were currently doing.

 

“I think the movie is almost over,” Minho whispered, a little breathless as well, nodding towards the screen, the music making it evident that it was reaching the of the story.

 

Onew flushed a bit, realizing that yes, they were still in a room full of people— a fact he had forgotten somewhere along the way—.

 

“Did you want to head out?” Onew asked, not really caring about the movie since he had missed all of it and the mood they had been enjoying was shattered now that reality had set back in.

 

Minho nodded, quietly gathering their things and grasping Onew’s hand as they snuck out of their empty row and made their way towards the exit.  Onew subtly tried to fix his mussed hair to make it less obvious what they had just been doing but he couldn’t exactly do anything about his red, swollen lips.

 

They stepped onto the elevator and Minho simple glanced over and smiled blissfully at him, however Onew’s jaw dropped in horror as he finally looked at Minho for the first time in the harsh florescent lights.

 

Minho frowned at his strange reaction as Onew’s cheeks flushed a vivid shade of red for apparently no reason. 

 

“Hyung what’s wrong?”


“Oh my god,” Onew muttered, dropping his head into his hands, avoiding Minho’s eyes at all costs.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Y-your neck,” Onew whispered as if the words pained him to say.

 

“My— what?”

 

“Please don’t make me say it,” he said, still refusing to so much as look at the younger boy.

 

Minho turned towards the mirrored wall of the elevator, trying to see what Onew was talking about when he froze.  The red mark just below his ear was unmistakable.  It was in the absolute worst place too, impossible to hide without a turtleneck and who the hell still wore turtlenecks?

 

Minho turned to him, his tone patient and his smile gentle, “Hyung it’s okay.”
 

“No it’s not!  Oh my god everyone is going to see it!”

 

“So what?”

 

“So what?” Onew’s tone almost scathing, “Everyone will know what we did!  Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?”

 

“It isn’t that bad, I’m sure it will fade, it will hardly be noticeable tomorrow.  By Monday it will be gone,” Minho said, reassuringly.

 

Onew looked skeptical but relieved at Minho’s soothing words. 

 

“Promise?”

 

“If it isn’t gone I will steal some of my mom’s makeup and cover it up okay?” Minho said with a chuckle.

 

“God this is embarrassing.”

 

“Really?  I kind of like it.  It lets everyone know I’m taken,” Minho said, wrapping his arms around the older boy and pulling him into a hug.

 

Onew whined cutely, tucking his head into Minho’s chest as the younger tried to lean down for a kiss. 

 

“Hyung what are you doing?” Minho questioned, amusement clear in his tone.

 

“No kissing!  That is what got us in trouble in the first place!” Onew replied, stubbornly refusing to lift his head.

 

“Hyung you are too adorable,” Minho said, clearly amused by Onew’s childish behavior. 

 

Onew was still so embarrassed; he couldn’t believe he had actually given Minho a hickey!  It was only their second date!  And he didn’t know if it made it better or worse that he did it on accident.  He had just gotten carried away.  He had a tendency to do that when he was around Minho. 

 

“Okay, no kissing, I’ll take you home,” Minho relented with a smile, releasing his grip on the older boy only to clasp his hand firmly and pull him out into the bitter cold once again.  

 

Onew, cheeks still tinged pink with embarrassment, followed obediently, still looking anywhere but at Minho but he pressed closely into the younger’s side to block some of the bitter cold wind as they walked silently down the street. 

 

Despite how utterly horrified he was with himself, he couldn’t hide the bashful smile from creeping onto his face.  He, Lee Jinki, had not only gone on a date with the guy of his dreams, but also made out with said guy in a public place and accidentally marked him for all to see. 

 

Jonghyun would be so proud.  Not that Onew ever planned on telling him.

 


The date part 2!!!

Words cannot describe how much I enjoy the accidental hickey fiasco.  Jinki is perfect.  Embarrassed, bashful Jinki is what dreams are made of okay.  I can't.  This is my favorite.  

And Idc how innocent you are, you can't not make out in a movie theater when you are on a date.  It just isn't possible.  And Jinki bb just wants him so bad... even if he doesn't know how to go about expressing it...    

 

My coffee shop is about to close so I will have to fangirl over my characters somewhere else... *sigh*