They Like Make Out and Stuff

Onhohoho

As always, not really M'ed.  This is still a fluff story so off AFF.


 

Onew rolled out of bed at his mother’s gentle voice calling him.  Why she needed him this late at night he had no idea but he obediently drug his heavy feet down the stairs.

 

"What's wrong mom?"

 

She gave him a knowing smile, "go check the front door."

 

"What?  Why?"

 

"Just go," she said reassuringly.

 

Onew shrugged, pulling open the front door to come face to face with Minho, his eyes dark and piercing.

 

Before he could even process the information he found himself being pressed into the doorframe and his personal space being invaded by the taller boy.

 

"Minho," Onew whispered lightly before Minho's plush lips were against his own, soft and insistent.

 

Their nosed bumped lightly as Minho pulled back slightly, in a ragged breath, before tilting his head to the other side, kissing him again.  Onew decided that his was about as good as first kisses go, their lips fit like missing puzzle pieces.   

 

Onew’s fingers gripped the younger boy's shirt tightly, his eyes falling closed as his whole body melded against Minho. His brain simple shut off at the sensation of Minho’s smooth, sweet lips against his own.  He forgot all about the incident earlier, all about his resolve to forget about Minho.  How could he think of anything else when every nerve ending in his body was simply focused on feeling rather than thinking?  All he knew was that this felt as natural as breathing.  Being that close, tasting each other, it just felt right.

 

It was probably best that Onew wasn’t thinking because he had absolutely no clue what he was doing, still confused and in utter shock that Minho was on his doorstep, kissing him as if his life depended on it.  This was really not how he had envisioned his night going. 

 

Minho's hand came up, cupping Onew's face gently, his thumb brushing across the older boy’s cheekbone softly.  Onew's lips parted slightly his tongue peaked out to brush against Minho’s lips.

 

The younger met him halfway, their tongues grazing lightly, innocently.

 

Onew was getting lightheaded from lack of oxygen and sheer excitement.  His heart was beating a mile a minute as Minho pressed closer, molding Onew's spine to the solid wood of the doorframe.

 

Onew pulled back slightly, fighting for air, his heart fluttering faster than hummingbird’s wings at the sensation of Minho's eyelashes brushing his cheek.

 

"Hyung I'm sorry," Minho whispered, their foreheads pressed together as if he couldn't bear the thought of being separated.

 

"I— umm— what?"

 

"I'm so sorry.  I can't seem to make myself stay away from you and I'm sorry for ever even trying," Minho spoke softly but his words were sincere as he placed another lingering kiss to Onew's lips.

 

Minho didn't pull back, obviously intent on kissing Onew senseless once again.

 

Onew squeaked a little, pushing lightly against Minho's chest.

 

The younger pulled back, insecurities swimming in his big brown eyes.

 

"The neighbors will notice," Onew said meekly.

 

The younger boy broke out into a heart-stopping smile.  "Maybe we should talk inside then?"

 

Onew nodded, leading Minho through the still-open door and into the mercifully empty living room.

 

They had barely settled down on the couch before Minho's lips were on his again.

 

"Minho stop. What the hell?  You haven't so much as looked at me in weeks and now you show up on my doorstep and attack me?"

 

"I know, I'm sorry.  I just... you're so... soft."

 

"Are you drunk?"

 

"What? No! Of course not."

 

"Then what are you doing?  It is like midnight Minho!  How did you even get here?"

 

"I kind of ran here.  I just… I couldn't take it anymore.  I was miserable and I was making you upset and that was the last thing I wanted to do.  I guess Taemin will have to take taekwondo classes or something because this is seriously killing me to try and stay away from you."

 

Onew chuckled, "Minho-ah, you realize you sound ridiculous right now, right?  And let me be the voice of reason and remind you that you and Minnie don't even go to the same school anymore."

 

"I know.  I just don't think I can live with myself if something happens to him again because of me."

 

"So we won't tell people," Onew replied with a shrug. 

 

"But I'm not ashamed of you.  You aren't something I want to hide."

 

"Minho it’s fine.  We hardly see each other in school anyway so why would anyone even notice?"

 

Minho didn’t look convinced but before he could respond Onew heard his mom calling him softly from the kitchen.

 

"I'll be right back," he said with a sheepish smile.  He barely managed to get the door shut behind him before his mother pounced.

 

"Is that him?" she asked immediately.

 

"Mom please don't do this right now," Onew pleaded.

 

"It is him isn't it! The boy from the soccer game!  Oh Jinki-ah he is so cute!"

 

"Mom stop!  He can probably hear you!"

 

"As if he doesn't already know."

 

"Mom please stop."

 

"Oh fine.  But it is far too late for him to go home.  There are some extra blankets and pillows in the linen closet so you just get him all set up on the couch okay?"

 

"Okay, thanks mom."

 

"No problem darling.  I just better not find him in your bed in the morning," she said with a playful smile.

 

"Mom!"  Onew whined, his face turning a deep red.

 

"I'm just kidding.  Now go, don't leave that boy waiting."

 

"Hey mom," Onew started, beckoning her closer, "he ran the whole way here," Onew whispered excitedly, a bright, genuine smile on his face as he quickly slipped out of her reach.

 

"Jinki-ah you come back here this instant!  Tell me everything," his mother whispered loudly back at him, but he was already out the door.

 

He slid back into the living room, shutting the door securely behind him before joining Minho on the couch once again.

 

"Minho-ah, my mom says you should spend the night, it is awful late," Onew said, trying not to look as nervous and awkward as he felt.

 

"Are you okay with that hyung?"

 

"Yeah it's fine.  I'll go get you something to sleep in okay?"

 

Onew run up the stairs, trying to go quickly without tripping, making a beeline for his room and frantically throwing dirty clothes anywhere he could fit them, just trying to hid his mess in case, for some unknown reason Minho happened to see his room.

 

He sighed, figuring that would have to do before grabbing a clean pair of sweats and a tee shirt from his drawer.

 

He stopped by the closet in the hallway, pulling out a spare pillow and a few blankets before making his way back down the stairs.

 

Together they quickly set up the couch before settling back down.  An awkward air settled around them; both thinking about the sudden turn of events, avoiding eye contact and shifting uncomfortably.

 

Onew yawned cutely, tucking his legs into his chest and resting his cheek against his knee before initiation the conversation they were both thinking about, “Does this..." he trailed off slightly.

 

Minho smiled encouragingly.

 

Onew tried again, "Are we like..."

 

Minho chuckled, "Hyung I didn't come here to just kiss you and then go back to the way things were.  I'm so sorry I've been like this lately but I promise it won’t happen anymore.  Will you go out with me?"

 

"Finally," Onew muttered, rolling his eyes.

 

Minho laughed softly, taking Onew's hand and interlacing their fingers and squeezing them encouragingly.  Reaching over to angled Onew's face he gently pressed their lips together once again.

 

Onew released his hand only to thread his fingers through Minho's soft tresses. A breathy moan fell from the younger boys lips as he pressed himself closer, his hand gripping onto the soft curve of Onew's waist.

 

"Jinki-ah," Minho whispered softy against his lips.  Onew's eyes snapped open, widened in surprise at being addressed so informally, but he found he quite liked it. "I think you should go upstairs now," Minho continued, his breathing slightly labored as he continued to stare into Onew's eyes.

 

A shudder ran down Onew's spine at the dark, wanting look in the younger boy’s eyes, nodding slowly as he pulled back.

 

"Goodnight Minho-ah," Onew called softly as he stood up shakily making I'd way towards the staircase, knees weak and heart still racing.

 


There are aspects of this chapter that I really really love.  And the Jinki's mom part is my fav.  For reasons. 

So finally they are making out and stuff.  About damn time Minho! 

There is a super super adorable Minho chapter that is up next.  Exploding with glitter and rainbows and .  You will just love it.  But I will finish it when I get home from vaca so just be patient and stuff.