Foreword of Sorts

Onhohoho

God he is just the cutest thing ever.   Let me love you Lee Jinki.  Okay i'll shut up so you can read...


 

Onew was your typical nerd.

 

He spent more time at the library then he did playing video games or going to noraebang with his friends.  He rarely attended parties and when he did he always ended up being the token good kid.  No alcohol, in charge of calling for taxis and keeping the girls out of the grabby hands of his intoxicated peers.  Being the only sober and reasonable adult in attendance he felt obligated to do as much.

 
But at the same time Onew was not your typical nerd.  

 

He was popular.  Not in the, "all the girl want to date you and all the guys want to be you" kind of popular.  But he was well-known and liked by all around school.

 

He had friends in all the different cliques and even the school bullies were nice to him after he help tutor them before their math final last year.

 

He wasn't considered attractive enough to be viewed as a threat to the significant others of the girls that he hung out with and he rarely had admirers because he was "everyone's oppa," the friend and big brother figure to his female friends.  Not that he was complaining.  He wasn't exactly interested in his girl friends, he found their boyfriends a bit more enticing anyway, not that he would ever tell them that. 


All in all Onew had an easy and comfortable life in the social order of high school. 

 

However, everything changed the day a one Choi Minho transferred to his high school.  Onew's comfortable dynamic shattered when he laid eyes on the one person he decided he wanted more than anything.  And after one glance at those mile-long legs and massive biceps Onew had no doubts about what he wanted.  Now he just had to figure out how to get him.  But Onew was nothing if not persistent.

 


This is more the foreword than an actual chapter but it kind of sets the stage for the story.  This is what fictional Onew forced me into writing and then left me alone to write a story that fit it.  *sigh*

This probably needs another round of editing.  I ing hate the English language sometimes.

Anyways.  Hope you like.  I am finally done with my internship so now I have lots of time write and catch up on dramas.  :D