Jongyu Being Bros...

Onhohoho

This chapter is a bit short.  It's because I had to break it in half because the one I wrote was way way way too long.  So yeah... good news is that the rest should be up pretty quick since it is already written and stuff... just needs some editing.


 

"Jonghyun, guess!" Onew was practically bouncing in his seat from excitement, waving his chopsticks around but his food laid untouched on the table in front of him.

 

"Hyung I don't care," Jonghyun muttered, glaring at the older boy in annoyance.

 

"Jonghyun," Onew whined.

 

"Hyung stop it, I thought you were supposed to be the mature one."

 

"Jonghyun this is huge, like NASA huge," Onew responded, practically pleading with the younger boy to play along.

 

"You are moving to America?" Jonghyun finally guessed.

 

"What? No," Onew responded, confused by Jonghyun’s random suggestion.

 

"Damn."

 

"Oh shut up."

 

"Why won't you just tell me, it is painfully obvious you want to," Jonghyun shot back at him.

 

"Because you will never guess," Onew said, repressing an excited squeal.

 

"All the more reason to just tell me," Jonghyun responded tiredly.

 

"Okay!  Minho came to my house last night!" Onew finally blurted out.

 

"You guys finally did it!  Congrats hyung!  So how was your first time?  Who bottomed?" Jonghyun said playfully, a genuine smile on his face.

 

"What? No you . We kind of made out a little though," Onew responded, too happy to even be upset by Jonghyun’s ual jokes.

 

"Well I guess for you that's a big deal," Jonghyun said with a sigh, feigning annoyance.

 

"Whatever.  Anyway, we are like official and we are going out on Friday!"

 

"Hey! We were supposed to go to norabang on Friday!" Jonghyun said, frowning.

 

"Well sorry; I'm going to the movies with Minho.  We can go on Saturday or something," Onew offered, feeling a bit bad for canceling on Jonghyun.  They did have a standing man-date almost weekly to go singing together.

 

"The movies huh?  Planning on rounding second base in public?  , I like it," Jonghyun jabbed, obviously not resentful that Onew had canceled on him.

 

"What? I have no idea what baseball has to do with anything right now," Onew said innocently.

 

"Hyung you are seriously too naive to function in this society.  Have you ever considered being Amish?  Or maybe Mennonite if you are really attached to the whole buttons idea," Jonghyun jibed.

 

"I am honestly amazed that such an intelligent insult just came from your mouth.  I truly am," Onew deadpanned.

 

"I try," Jonghyun said, shooting him a cheesy grin.

 

Onew rolled his eyes, a good-natured smile permanent on his lips.

 

"So are you going to tell me the whole story or what?" Jonghyun said, finally digging into his lunch.

 

"Oh now you care?" Onew responded.

 

"Well fine, don't tell me," Jonghyun said with a shrug, focusing all his energy on eating his lunch, cursing under his breath at his broken chopsticks.

 

"Okay, okay!  I'll tell you!  There isn't much to say actually.  Minho showed up on my doorstep in the middle of the night, scared my mother to death, and kind of kissed me right there on the porch," Onew said, still b over with happiness that he was finally with Minho.

 

"In front of your mom?!  That bastard!" Jonghyun exclaimed with mock horror.

 

"No!  My mom wasn't there.  Anyway, so yeah we kind of made out on the porch, and then the couch, and then we talked a bit and made out some more, and then we went to sleep," Onew said, finishing his story with an exaggerated arm wave that didn’t fit the flat ending to his tale at all.

 

"You had him right there and you just went to sleep?" Jonghyun questioned.

 

"Well, I mean, my mom was home," Onew mumbled.

 

"Yeah, like that is the reason why you didn't do anything," the younger boy replied, rolling his eyes.

 

"Shut up.  He wanted to though, I could tell.  He like had this look in his eyes, I don't know, I could just tell.  It does seem a bit too soon to do much more anyway; we just started dating.  But seriously Jjong, he is such a good kisser, like wow.  I didn't even know it could feel so good to do something so unhygienic.”

 

"Wait 'til you try ," Jonghyun muttered.

 

"And he obviously knew what he was doing, and just, wow.  It was so good," Onew continued, ignoring Jonghyun’s comment entirely.

 

"Hyung it is kind of adorable how innocent you are.  It really is.  It is almost a shame you are letting Minho corrupt you," Jonghyun said with a sigh.

 

"Not even five minutes ago you said I was too naive to function, now it is a shame I am losing my innocence?" Onew remarked casually.

 

"I'm just saying, Minho doesn't realize how rare someone with as much innocence as you really is.  You are like a unicorn or something."

 

"I don't even know how to respond to something like that."

 

"I was just saying!  Now get back to your story, you guys made out, then what?" Jonghyun said, trying to get them back into the conversation.

 

"Then nothing, he slept on the couch and left before I woke up.  Well, he came in and said goodbye before he left but I don't really remember it all that well.  Anyway, so we have that class together right?"

 

"Right."

 

"Well he kept passing me notes during class, look!" Onew dug the scrap of paper out of his bag, ing it under Jonghyun’s nose.

 

"Oh look at you being all flirty and stuff hyung! Get it!" Jonghyun said with a laugh.

 

Onew hid a smile behind his hand, "it's just easier when I don't have to look at him and verbally say it I guess."

 

"Well whatever works for you I guess, ting and whatnot," Jonghyun said, his eyes still scanning over the note.

 

"What is ting?" The older boy questioned, his head cocking to the side in confusion. 

 

Jonghyun sighed, "you'll get there hyung, eventually."

 

Onew frowned but Jonghyun ignored him.

 

"So the big date is tomorrow right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"What are you going to wear?"

 

"Oh my god I didn't even think about that!"

 


I love Jongyu bromance.  I love it.  Love love love.  As I said, there were like 3 more scenes after this that I wrote... but it was too long.  So I had to cut it up a bit.  So the next part should be up later this week.