More Fluffy Fluff

Onhohoho

The second part... this was all supposed to be one big chapter but it was too long... so here ya go.


 

Basketball practice was a seemingly quiet affair all things considered. Onew still sat in the bleachers, staring off into space as the squeaking of sneakers and loud shouts accompanied by a whistle filled his ears.  However, now he had a faraway look in his eyes and a small smile plastered to his face.  

 

As much as he wished it, Minho didn't fake an injury in order to see him during practice.  The younger took his sports very seriously, rarely even looking in Onew’s direction, but when he did he now gave a sweet smile rather than the usual scowl Onew had grown accustomed to.  Once they ended for the evening and Onew had quickly cleaned up the court he strolled into the locker room to find Minho waiting patiently for him.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Onew smiled brightly, sitting down next to him, "Hi Minho," he paused for a moment, both boys seemingly at a loss for what to say, "This almost seems weird," he finally muttered.

 

"What seems weird?" Minho questioned, inconspicuously scooting closer to Onew.

 

"That you are talking to me," Onew said quietly, still feeling a bit insecure to be sitting with Minho so casually after all the time the younger had spent avoiding him.

 

"Hyung," Minho whispered, a pained expression on his face, "I always want to talk to you, every single day it got harder and harder to avoid you.  And right now, for the life of me I can't think of why I would want to in the first place," Minho's reached his hand up, brushing his knuckles gently across Onew’s cheek.

 

"I'm glad you stopped," Onew said softly, looking down at his hands nervously as he spoke.

 

"Hyung will you walk me home?" Minho asked, a smiling pulling at his lips.

 

Onew giggled at his wording since they both knew Onew had to tutor Tarmin that evening anyway.

 

"Sure Minho-ah," Onew said softly, standing up, offering his hand tentatively to the younger boy to help him up, leaning in to steal a swift kiss, much to the youngers’ surprise, before heading out the door.  Minho quickly caught up with him, the two strolling down the empty hallways fingers intertwined and sweet, innocent smiles on their faces.

 

~~~

 

"Hyung I am really glad you decided to stop being and idiot and stuff but this is my time with Onew hyung, do you really have to be in the kitchen right now?" Taemin asked exasperatedly, glaring at his older brother.  Minho was occupying the seat next to Onew, playing with the other boy’s fingers as Onew was trying to help Taemin with his math; the task much more difficult since Minho had ahold of his right hand, making it nearly impossible to write.

 

Onew shifted awkwardly, torn between his friendship as well as his duty as Taemin's tutor and his own selfish desire to keep Minho right there, holding his hand for no particular reason.  He liked the feeling of their thighs pressed together, the weight of Minho’s palm in his own.  It was so foreign and so pleasant; he never wanted it to end.

 

"It's kind of your own fault Tae so I think you should probably just be thankful I haven't tried to kiss him in front of you yet," Minho retorted with a playful smile.

 

Onew blushed, wrenching his hand away from Minho, "Inappropriate!  Don't say things like that in front of Taemin!  We will be done soon just go do, whatever it is you normally do while we work," Onew’s tone just a bit too high as he tried to hide his reddening cheeks.  There was just something still so utterly uncomfortable about openly talking about them being together.  It was just so strange, so foreign.  While he loved it, it still sent a spike of terror through his system that someone would overhear them.

 

Minho frowned.

 

"Or is it not fun to eavesdrop on us now that you two are together?" Taemin chide.

 

Minho glared at him, grumbling out a quick, “Whatever,” before he swiftly left the room with a huff.

 

"Sorry," Onew muttered, biting his lip in worry.  Minho seemed upset that they had sent him away and that fact made Onew squirm uncomfortably.  

 

Taemin simply laughed, "Hyung I am just glad you two are finally together.  I wouldn't normally care that he was being obnoxious, I'm kind of used to it, but I do have a test tomorrow."

 

Onew chuckled as well, pushing his insecurities away as he settled down so they could get some actual work done.

 

~~~

 

"Minho-ah we are done," Onew said softy, not wanting to startle the younger boy.  He looked up from his sports news casting, a bright smile on his face muttering a quiet, "Finally," motioning for Onew to come closer.  Onew reached a hand out to him but wasn't expecting the sudden tug, his already terrible balance sending him tumbling onto Minho’s lap, but judging by the younger boy’s smirk was exactly what he had intended.

 

"Minho, don't do that!"  Onew hissed, embarrassed and annoyed that Minho would intentionally do something like that. 

 

Minho chuckled, pulling him up so their lips could touch briefly, "But you look so cute when you are flustered," he whispered.

 

"Minho!" Onew squeaked, smacking him in the chest, "Your mom is home!"

 

"And?  I kind of did the whole coming out thing when I got expelled.  She won't be terribly shocked," he responded with a nonchalant shrug.

 

"Minho!  Stop it!" Onew shrieked, pressing against the taller boy's firm chest, trying to squirm away.

 

"Hyung are you really that shy?" Minho said with a chuckle, simply holding him more firmly.

 

"I'm not shy I just don't like doing that when people can see us!" Onew shot back.

 

"Hyung, that is kind of the definition of shy.  And no one is here.  No one can see us," Minho countered.

 

"Just, stop."

 

Minho sighed, releasing Onew from his death grip and allowing him to right himself.

 

Onew settled down next to him gingerly, glancing nervously at the younger boy, "I’m sorry I'm so..."

 

"Hyung stop.  You have nothing to apologize for.  I have given you no reason to trust me, I have done nothing but hurt you, it's my own fault," Minho sounded so dejected, so upset, even if it wasn't directed at Onew.

 

"Its not that, I just you just you make me nervous," Onew said quietly, wanting to ease Minho's worries but still not comfortable with the idea of being even remotely intimate with him yet.

 

"Nervous?"

 

"Yeah, I-I'm not as experienced as you— it's not that I don't want to... I do, but I'm just not ready for that," he bit his lip nervously, feeling so self-conscious to verbally admit how inexperienced he really was.  Especially to Minho.  Why would the younger boy be interested in someone as "prudish" as himself? 

 

Minho smiled fondly at him, wrapping him up in a comforting hug, "Hyung, I promise, we will go as fast or as slow as you want."

 

When Minho made no effort to move, simple holding Onew gently, nose buried in his soft hair, the older boy chuckled lightly, "Minho we don't have to go that slow, but if your mom sees us I will never talk to you again."

 

Minho laughed loudly at that, shifting slightly so they were both comfortable, "I highly doubt that so it is a risk I am willing to take," and with that their lips came together once more, much softer, less frenzied than the night before, giving then both time to taste, to enjoy.  The slower pace allowing Onew to completely lose himself in the feeling, his brain shutting off and instincts taking over, his hands finding the younger boy's hair while Minho's fell to his hips, fingers grazing the soft, delicate skin.

 

Onew found himself pressing closer, relishing the feeling of being chest to chest, feeling Minho's heart beating erratically against his own.  Judging by the breathy moan from Minho and the way his hands gripped tighter around Onew, he liked it as well.

 

Oh yes, Onew could definitely get used to this.
 


So ummm yeah... I am getting dangerously close to when I will be leaving for Korea so idk how well my plan to get this completely done is going to work out.  I still have a chapter or so to write and lots and lots of editing... so it may not happen.  I'll try but fanfiction is really not my priority right now.  I'm sure you all understand.  It will be done, but you will have to deal with jetlagged, sleep-deprived, stressed-the--out Brooke trying to edit... probably not going to work so well... *sigh*