Chapter 33

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

"Stop, stop! It tickles! Stop!" Chanhee begged as I tickle his neck with a little feather. He was laughing so cute that there's no way I can stop. "Hunnie~"

"Alright, alright." I said and he dropped onto my shoulder, panting and wiping the tears out of his eyes. He giggled again, as if I was still tickling him. "Are you hungry?"

He nodded a little with a small pout. "I'll go cook you something." I got up but was stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"Yeah, i don't think that's a good idea. I'll cook." And with that, Chanhee pecked my cheek and headed to the kitchen. I smirked and plopped back down onto the couch.

Things have lightened up ever since I got Chanhee back. Chanhee had enough courage to quit Jiyeon and surprisingly, she agreed. He's mine again. And I'm not going to let him go like last time. Chanhee is mine and only mine.

"Ow!"

Chanhee? "Chanhee! Are you alright? What happened?!"

He giggled and got up from the floor. "Remember yesterday when we bought squids for tonight's dinner?" I nodded. "Well it's still alive. I went to pick one and it smacked my hand."

I let out a relieved sigh and chuckled." Aish, you got me so worry. Let's cook together then." I grabbed one squid's tentecles and waved it towards Chanhee.

He shrieked and got back. "Yah!" And then he splashed me with some water. I chuckled and splashed him back with the squid still in my hand.

Once our hands were close enough, the sqquid spread it's tentecles onto Chanhee's wrist and stuck out two hands together. I chuckled and pecked Chanhee's cheek. "See? Even the squid likes us together. Can we keep it?"

"But it's for dinner!"

"Come on, Channie! There's like 10 more squids in the fridge. Let's just keep this one. See? It loves us being together." Chanhee giggled and lightly pushed my shoulder. That meant a yes. "I'm going to put it in the fish bowl." He said, but the second he took a step, the squid tightened and pulled me abck to Chanhee. Awww~I love this squid.

"Let's go together." I said, pecking Chanhee's once again.

We strolled over to the large fish tank housing 2 baby sea turtles we named Mellilovesyooh and maximumj, 3 goldfish named Banghim, Daejae and Jonglo, and now this squid.

"What should we name it?" Chanhee asked cutely.

We thought for a while as we watched the squid swim around the tank. "How about...Joeji! It's catchly right?" I asked. Chanhee pouted as he thought and then nodded.

"Ok. Joeji it is. Anyway, we should go back to cooking, Hunnie."

"Why so fast though~"

"Because I want to bake a strawberry shortcake. The faster we finish cooking, the faster I can bake~"

"Araso~"

And so we headed back to the kitchen and cooked together. I hugged Chanhee from his back and held onto his hand to slice the carrots. Then we made kimchi soup. 

I helped stir the soup without causing a fire :D

"Yay! It's done!" Chanhee squealled, placing the last dish onto the table.

Oh yeah I forgot, today's a special day. It's my mother's birthday. Huh. How could I forget that? Anyway, she's turning 34....wait...she's been 34 for like 5 years already....at least that's what mom told me.

"Chanhee?" I called as he was battering the cake. "How old is mom turning?"

"34. Why?"

"Because she's been 34 for 5 years already?"

"Really? I guess Mistress loves being young."

"Right so she's actually 39. Ha! I amuse myself."

~

Changjo's POV:

"What do you think Sungmin's going to tell us?"

In a room, Sungjae, JR, Minwoo and I sat on the couches in Sungmin's house. He told us that he has something to tell us. But why invite Chocolate Milk Stealer a.k.a Sungjae and JR?

It's pretty awkward. Like, JR and Minwoo are like glaring at each other to the point that they're going to melt and like Sungjae's just on his cell phone, playing Temple Run or something.

Finally, Sungmin made his way down the stairs followed by Jongup. "Minwoo, Changjo. I sorta have a confession to make." He said, playing with his fingers.

"We know," Minwoo said. "You and Jongup are in a relationship."

"It's not that."

"Huh?"

"Well,...we sorta...had ."

"e419.png"

"e107.png"

"e40b.png"

"e402.png"

"Changjo stop smirking!" Minwoo shouted in my ear.

At least my face wasn't like yours, Minnie. (Second Photo is Minwoo)

He jumped over to Sungmin and hugged him. "Oh my precious baby! How can you do such a thing?! You're still only a child!" He continue to shout while suffacating Sungmin on his chest.

"I'm fine! Really, Minwoo. I'm fine. I love Jongup. And we almost broke up before doing that. Besides, it wasn't that bad."

"e402.png"

"Changjo! I told you to stop smirking!"

"e108.png"

"Anyway, Sungminnie, are you ok with this?" Minwoo asked, still being the overly protective mother he is. "Are you okay with...you know, not being a anymore?"

"Yes I am. And I love Jongup, Minwoo. I want to be with him."

Minwoo sighed. "Alright then. It's just...shocking. Don't you dare smirk again, Changjo!"

"o_o"

"So...are we done with his drama? Like, I'm sorta getting bored." Sungjae said, looking at me.

I nodded and whispered to him. "On the count of three, let's run."

"But what about your Minwoo? He'll kill you." He whispered back.

"Hey dude, I'm use to it. So. On the count of three."

"One."

"Two."

"Minwoo look! SNSD!"

"WHAT?! WHERE?!"

"Three! RUN!"

~

Sungmin's POV:

Well that went pretty well. "Huh? I don't see---oh no you didn't." Minwoo said. He looked at JR who only held up his hands indicating he's innocent and pointed to the door. "CHANGJO!!!" He ran out the door yelling, "YOU ARE SO DEAD! I'M GOING TO CRUSH ALL YOUR CHOCOLATE MILK ONCE WE GET HOME AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TEDDY!!!!"

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head to find Jongup resting on my shoulder. "We're finally clear." He said with a smile.

I kissed his lips and he squeezed my . "Ow. Gently, I'm still sore."

"Sorry, sweetie." Jongup said and kissed my forehead.

We started kissing again and I totally forgot JR was still in the same room with us. "Uh, do you mind?" I asked. He gulped and ran to the bathroom.

I don't even want to know what he's gonna do.

"Should we tell your REAL parents too?" Jongup asked.

I giggled and shook my head. "Already did."

"What?! What did they do."

"Well, mom lost her ity when she was even younger than me soo....yeah haha~"

"Wow........so...." He picked me up bridaly style. "Shall we go to the bedroom, my little rival?"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We shall, my big rival."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I think I was high on egg tarts while writing this chapter. O.O

but who cares?

I'm just so happy for no good reason!

*jumps around room energetically while eating more egg tarts*

Hope you like the update! :DDD