Chapter 25

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Minwoo's POV:

"So I'm guessing we're together now?" I asks Changjo. He's laying on my lap and has his arm over his eyes. I giggle and wipe his bangs to the side. He must be alseep since he didn't answer me. I guess he was tired from all the worrying about me. At least, that's what he said.

Everything happened so fast. When I was talking to Kim Donghyun, Shim Hyunseong and Lee Jungmin, I thought I was dead for real.

"There's no point in chasing after you anymore. But watch your own way, No Minwoo."

Watch my own way? What's that suppose to mean?

"Mhm..." I look down and see Changjo's stirring. He slowly opens his eyes and smile. "Hey." He says and places a kiss on my lips. He laid down again, staring up at the tree.

"Have a nice dream?"

He smiles and nods. "Yeah. I dreamt about you." I shake my head and giggle.

"Eesh, you cheesy." Changjo chuckles and stares into my eyes. "Y-Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" I have a strange urge to cover my chest.

"Oh nothing." He says. "Just wondering why you're so perfect."

"Aish, go back to sleep."

"Ah, waeyo~come on. Let's go check up on Sungmin. We haven't talked to him in a while." He gets up and pulls me up as well. "Or do you want me to carry you?~"

I shake my head and kiss his cheek before getting up. "I'm not a baby." I say with a giggle and grabs his hand. "Come on. Like Sungmin, he's probably at the park or something."

----------------------------------------------

Byunghun's POV:

"So...how is it?"

"Hm. It's ok. But you need more sugar in it." Chanhee says and draws the sugar bottle out of the cabinet. He glitters it into the pan and smiles. "There. That should be enough."

Just then, Jiyeon walks into the kitchen. She gives me a look, not a glare, but something soft. She smiles. "Ah. You're here again?"

I nod. "Chanhee's teaching how to make a strawberry short cake." i had an urge to add 'like before' but I couldn't. Because he 'lost his memory'.

I know I'm not suppose to be here either. But like I said, I'm going to win Chanhee back. And I'm not going to let Jiyeon interfere with me.

"Mistress, I finished watering the plants a while ago, do you me to do anything else?" Chanhee asks so innocently.

Jiyeon shakes her head and smiles. "Thank you Chanhee. And nothing for now. You can have fun with Byunghun. I'll be out with my friends. I'll be back before 11."

"Alright, Mistress. Be careful."

After she left a while ago, Chanhee and I were eating the cake that he made since mine kept on burning and stuff. I'm pretty surprised at Chanhee's acting. He's doing well trying to forget about me...

"So Chanhee...."

He looks up from his cake, his fork still in his mouth. "Hm?"

"Um...I actually have something to give you." I say and take out something around my neck. I showed him the half moon necklace. "This is for you."

"H-Huh? W-Why?"

"I want you to have it." I say. "I've been visiting you often and I think we've become great friends. So I want to give you something. I know it's in half but...the truth is that I gave the other half away...to someone special. Now I want you to have it."

"B-But, W-why? I-I don't w-want it."

I smile and place the necklace onto his hand as I hold onto it. "Take it." I say and get up from my seat. "I'll be going. Bye."

As I put on my shoe, I feel something hit the back of my head. I turn around, and I see the necklace on the floor. And Chanhee was on top of the stairs, his eyes red.

"You idiot." He says to me. "You think I'll just forgive you after all those pain you caused me? Idiot...idiot...IDIOT!!!!"

"C-Chanhee...."

"Byunghun you pabo! I hate you! I hate you! This is all your fault! You pabo!"

"Chanhee...I'm sorry..."

"Pabo! After you fired me, I tried so hard to forget you! You pabo! I tried so hard to forget those stupid memories! Those memories were lies! I hate you!"

"Chanhee, please...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"No! I can't! I won't! Did you even know how I felt?! Did you know how hurt I was, thinking that all we had was nothing to you, thinking that what we had were all lies!!! You're an idiot!"

"I'm sorry!" I run to him and embrace him. He started pounding on my chest but I didn't let go of him. "I'm sorry. I'll make everything right again. Please, just give me one more chance...."

"I can't....." Chanhee sobbed more and his voice was low. "I won't......"

After he had settled down, I did the worse thing possible right now. I kissed him full on the lips. Our tongues fought and I dominated his. 

When we part, his hand slaps the side of my left cheek. I turn to him, my hand on my red cheek and stare at him wide eyed. "Pabo..." He says. "Byunghun you pabo..."