Chapter 14

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Chanhee's POV:

This can't be happening. This just can't. How can Byunghun sir fire me? This just can't be happening! "You can't fire me! You just can't!"

"No!" He shouted. "I've heard enough from you."

"But sir---"

"NO! You're fired, Chanhee! And don't you dare call me sir again! I don't want to see your face the rest of my life!"

What should I do? What can I do? My best friend is firing me! "I...." I don't know what to say but, "I....understand." With that, my cheeks were burning with frustration and scalded with my hot tears.

There's nothing left for me in his house. I need to go...but I have no where to go...

 

Byunghun's POV:

I...I just fired him....

"Byunghun?" Eunji called next to me. "You alright?"

I slowly nodded as and answer and saw Chanhee walk past my room with his belongings, hisred hair messed in his eyes. I...let him go.

"It'll be alright, Byunghun." Eunji said, hugging me. "Everything will be alright." That's right. Everything is. I'll start over. I'll continue my life with Eunji and forget about Chanhee. I'm going to forget him.

"So. Where do you want to go out today, babe?" I asked Eunji with a smile. "I was hoping the movies. Hunger Games."

"Um...sure!"

 

Sungmin's POV:

Changjo and I were taking a stroll in the park after we finished showering (not together, of course. Don't think dirty! >.<) We walked past a familiar figure. He had red hair and look like he was crying. "You okay?" Changjo asked.

The boy up his head. It was Byunghun's servant...Chanhee?

"You alright?" Changjo asked again. Chanhee just nodded and slowly wiped his eyes. "What happened? You look like you just got beat up."

"Nothing." Chanhee said, his voice cold.

"Where's Byunghun hyung?" I asked. "I thought he was with you."

"He...." Chanhee hesitated. "I no longer work for him..."

"Oh....do you have a place to go?" I asked. We can't just leave him here. Especially when it's going to rain to night. Think about it. Chanhee will be sleeping under the rain. T^T

Then I added, "You can sleep over my house." I turned to Changjo. "The school is on break after all. We can have a sleep over at my house."

 

Minwoo's POV:

"No, No, No. This is nicer." I said to Ricky, pointing at the new shoes in a magazine designed by Lee Soojung. "Look! They even look like they have wings!"

"Aniyo! This one is better!" He pointed to the red and pink one. "It has bunny!"

We turned the page and this came up.

FunnyDisturbingChildrensDrawingsPictures 

"Hey...does that remind you of...."

"Our history teacher!" We both yelled at the same time and brusted into laughter. Suddenly, Sungmin brusted into the room, then casually walked by Changjo and then...Chanhee? "Hey....Why is he here?" I asked.

I could see Chanhee shrink a little. "He lost his job and has no where to go." Changjo said, turning to Chanhee. "By the way, we're sleeping over Sungmin's house."

 

Okay, Sungmin's house is super nice. When we first open the door, it was the living room with two huge couches and a huge TV. There was like, two dining room, one connected to the living room and the ohter sharng with the kitchen, which had another TV.

"Wow...." Changjo said, looking around.

"Umma!" Sungmin shouted. "I'm home! And can my friends sleep over?" His mom walked towards us. She had curly, purple-ish hair with a big gummy smile.

"Hello." She greeted us with a sweet voice. We bowed.

"Annyeong." I smiled. "My name's Minwoo."

"I'm Changjo."

"I'm Chanhee....."

"And I'm Ricky. It's nice to meet you."

His mother smiled. "The pleasure is mine. Sungmin did say he's having friends over. You all are so handsome."

"Let's go to my room." Sungmin said. We bowed again to his mother and went upstairs. "And here's my room!" It was pretty cool. He said a playstation at the top ledge on top of the door, a huge plasma TV, and his bed.

"Whoa....you're room is so nice." Ricky said, looking around. 

Sungmin nodded and jumped onto his bed. "So you guys so whatever and Imma take a nap."

I just gave Sungmin a 'You have got to be kidding me or else I'll kill you face' and Sungmin immediately got up. "Arraso. I guess I have to show you around."

"Guess you'll show us around?" I said in a scary voice.

"Fine. I'll show you around."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't hurt me! *hides behind Ricky*"