Chapter 19

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

I can't find him. I've looked everywhere. The orphanage, bakeries, he's no where. It's like he just disappeared off the face of the Earth. No where.

Chanhee, please. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for being such a total jerk. Please, just come back to me....

"Here, Hunnie!" 5 year old Chanhee squealled, giving Byunghun his birthday present. "Happy Birthday! I love you!" He handed Byunghun the present box and gave him a big hug. "Come on! Open your present!"

"Okay!" Byunghun said and teared the box apart. "I love it!" He held up a stuff teddy bear holding a heart that says 'BFF' on it.  "Thank you, Channie!" He said, showering Chanhee with kisses. "I love you too and I'll be your best friend forever!"

"Promise, Hunnie?"

"Promise!"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why was I so stupid back then? No wait...why am I so stupid now? I'm the one who promised Chanhee, yet...I broke it. Forever.

He probably hates the living guts out of me now. He probably doesn't even want to see me, nor ever hear from me. But....I was sorta the one who told him to get out of my life...I'm so stupid.

"Yah. Jung Eunji." I growled, getting up from my chair after class. "I need to talk to you."

"What is it?" She asked, looking at me innocently and blinking her eyes. "If it's about your water bottle, it's under your desk."

"You're cheating on me, aren't you." That made her shut up completely. "Well?" She looked up at me, her eyes teary.

"You saw me yesterday with that boy, didn't you, Lee Byunghun?" I nodded at her question and she let out a sob. "Truth is...I was never cheating on you. Matter of fact, he was my real boyfriend. I was actually cheating on him."

"What do you mean?"

"Lee Byunghun, I never liked you. I never wanted to go out with you. I never wanted to even do anything with you. I love my boyfriend. But...I cheated...on someone I don't even love."

"What are you talking about?"

"Can't you see?!? I was forced to go out with you!"

~

A few days have passed and I was desparately searching for Chanhee. It was true. Eunji never loved me. She was forced to, but by who?

"I can't tell you anymore..." I still remember her voice, crying and upset. "I can't...if I do...I'll be forever alone..."

Chanhee, please where are you?! Please! I love you so much, I can't eat, I can't sleep, all I can do is think about you! The way you've taken care of me and never asked for something in return. The way you never get angry with anyone because you're just so sweet and kind....please. I miss all of that. I need you.

Feeling the whole world crashing on my back, I fell on my knees in the park. Somehow, I ended up here. This park, Chanhee and I were always playing here. I would buy him ice cream and he was continue to say that he loves me...but what about now?

Now that I'm alone...now that I'm hopeless...now that I've lost the love, my true love, of my life. Gone. Gone forever.

"Are...you alright?" A familiar voice appeared. I looked up slowly. Chanhee, it was Chanhee. It's a miracle. It's Chanhee! Red hair, sparkling cute eyes. It's him! It's my Chanhee!

He smiled. "Hi." Chanhee said and pulled out his hand to me. Then he said something. Something that stabbed my heart. Something that I wish that I can die now.

"My name is Chanhee. What's your name?"