Chapter 7

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Minwoo's POV:

"No! I'm not going with you! Get away from me!"

"Don't be stupid. You owe us too much for us to let you go. Remember? Your father?"

"It was not my fault! My father had to do it to protect me! As friends, you should've trusted me!"

"And we did. But look what happened. You could've still been us. Instead you tricked us because of that phony you call your crush. Look what happened. He left you. You're alone. Forever alone."

"What do you want from me?!"

"You know what we want."

"No! No!"

"Minwoo! Yah! Minwoo wake up!" My eyes slowly parted and I was in Changjo's arms "Yah! You alright? You were having a nightmare." I let out a sob and my arms wrapped around him. I shouted out his name and he stiffened. THen he patted my back. "Everything's alright, Minwoo. It's fine now."

I nodded and let go of him, my eyes puffy and red. He wiped away my tears. "What nightmare were you having?" I opened my mouth but no noise came out. He smiled and hugged me. "It's alright to tell me. I'm your friend remember?" I nodded. "What were you scared about?"

I gulped. "It was about that gang...I had a nightmare about them..."

"It's alright." He said and burshed my bangs away and he stared into my tearing eyes. "Everything's alright. Will you be able to sleep?"

I shook my head. "I don't know..." He smiled and gently laid me down. Then he laid next to me, his arms still around me and I sobbed onto his chest.

I felt him smile as he brushed the back of my hair. "Everything is going to be fine, Minwoo..."

***

Byunghun's POV:

When I woke up, I needed to take a morning jog. I past Chanhee's room and couldn't help but peek inside. He was sleeping like the little angel he was, grabbing onto his stuffed white bunny I brought him on his birthday. It was a matching set. He had the white bunny and I had a black bunny. LOL I'm so racist.

As I was jogging I bumped into someone. Not just anyone. I bumped to Jiyeon. The rival company of my company. She scoffed. "You're lucky."

I stiffened at her sudden attitude. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"You have Chanhee oppa."

"He's not your oppa. He's younger than you." I retaliated.

She rolled her eyes. "You're very lucky aren't you? Chanhee oppa serves you. But does he love you back?" I glared at her. Who is she to be asking that?

"Woah. Park Jiyeon. You really are a rude girl aren't you?"

She smirked and flipped her with the back of her hand. "Sure. Being rude is better than being stupid."

"You're jealous I have Chanhee and you don't, aren't you?"

"Doesn't matter." She snapped. "Sooner or later, Chanhee oppa will be mine." Finally, she twisted her heel and left. Whoa? Argh, she makes me frustrated! There's no way I'm handing Chanhee over to her! THAT'S A NO!!!!!

***

Changjo's POV:

"Where are you going?" Minwoo asked from his bed. I slipped into my jeans and looked at the time.

"I'm meeting with my friends today to go to the movies." I answered. "Oh shoot, I'm going to be late." I was suppose to meet in 4 minutes. Aish. So I quickly slipped my shirt on.

"When will you come back?" Minwoo asked again.

"Awww~" I chuckled. "You'll miss me?" He blushed and hit me with his pillow.

"Stop teasing me! I'm just asking!"

I laughed again and snatched my phone. "I'll be back around 2." He frowned. "Don't miss me too much, arraso?" I added and he threw another pillow at me but I blocked it and it landed on the a sleeping Sungmin.

"Stop it!" Minwoo shouted but I could see he was enjoying it. "Just go already!"

I smiled. "Arraso~" And I gave him a quick hug.

"Don't come back." He joked, giving me his cute eye smile.

"Arraso~bye!"

"Bye-Bye!"

***

Youngmin's POV:

"Aish, why is he always so late?" Effie sneered, tapping her foot and making a face that looked like she was going to beat someone up.

Kwangmin chuckled. "He'll be here. In the meantime..." He took out a map. "Let's go to Nintendo World!" I growled and smacked the back of his head, gently though.

"Yah! How old are you?! Act your age already!" I said to him, he just pouted at me.

"I wish you were a pikachu. Then you would only say the same word over and over." He said, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. And I wish you were on TV so I could press the mute button!"

"Guys!" Effie shouted between us. "STOP FIGHTING OR ELSE I'LL RIP YOUR MOUTHS OFF!!!" Both Kwangmin and I gulped and slowly complied.

"Hey guys!" Finally, Changjo's here. "Sorry I'm late!"

"But why were you?" Effie asked in her "soft and sweet voice".

Changjo smiled as he winked and stuck his tongue out. "I sorta had a friend issue. HeeHee."

"Ooo~" My "baby" brother cooed. "You have a girlfriend don't cha? So where's the lucky girl?"

"Shut up!" Changjo shouted, his cheeks pink. "I don't, ok?! Now are we going to see the movie or what?"

I checked my watch. "Well...It's gonna start soon. Let's go."

When we were walking, I noticed Changjo stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Huh? Oh, uh nothing."

***

Changjo's POV:

As the four of us were walking to the theater, I could've sworn I saw that gang again...to make sure he's safe, I took out my phone.

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo:

"Hey, are you in the dorms right now?"

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Yeah, why?"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo:

"Nothing. I was wondering if I should bring something back for you. Want anything?"

Minne Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Um...I want a large cotton candy!"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo:

"Arraso. See you later ok?"

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Mhm. Bye-Bye, Changjo!~"

Then I started to text someone else.

Dancing Boy Changjo to Solid Sungmin:

"Yah, Sungmin, are you with Minwoo right now at the dorms?"

Solid Sungmin to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Yeah, why?"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Solid Sungmin:

"I saw that gang just now. Make sure Minwoo doesn't leave the dorm but don't tell him about it or else he'll get scared."

Solid Sungmin to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Arraso. I'll protect him. You know...everytime I see you, you always seem to be more concerned about Minwoo every second."

Dancing Boy Changjo to Solid Sungmin:

"Whatever. I'm just being a friend. GTG. See ya."

Solid Sungmin to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"I hope you get run over by a car! LOL."

Dancing Boy Changjo to Solid Sungmin:

"LOL. And I hope you get castrated by Minwoo soon."

Solid Sungmin to Dancing Boy Changjo:

"Ha Ha Ha. Anyway, see ya. XP :D"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Solid Sungmin:

"Kay, bye. XD"