Chapter 20

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

"You must be tired." Chanhee, who mysteriously lost his memory, walked me into this huge house and took my wet clothes since it was raining I'm soaking wet right now.

"Er...thanks."

I still don't get why Chanhee doesn't remember me. He smiled at me and instructing me to sit down on the couch. By the way, who's house is this?

"Do you want a hot chocolate?" He asked. I shivered and wrapped around the towel he gave me before answering him. "Do you want any marshmallows with it? If yes, how many?"

A stream of sadness shocked my body. This Chanhee, did he really lose his memory? He knows I love having three marshmallows.

"Here." He said in a sweet voice and handed me the hot chocolate.

"Thanks..."

"So you still haven't told me your name yet."

Another shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're hair must be annoying you." He grabbed a hairclip and pinned my bangs away to my side. "Sorry I only have Hello Kitty hairpins." He said with a smile.

That smile I miss.

"But at least it helps right?"

I nodded and took a sip. "Um...nice house you got here."

I feel like I'm talking to a stranger.

Chanhee giggled as he got up from his seat. "Aniyo." He said. "I'm just a servant here. Mistress is not back yet, although she should be soon."

"Mistress?"

The door bell rang. "Coming!" Chanhee shouted, rushing to the door. "Oh! Mistress! You're back!" There was a soft laugh. I'm guessing it's that mistress' since Chanhee's giggle is much cuter. "How was your day, Mistress?"

"Fine." I hear her say with a happy voice. She walked with her slippers thumping the floor and made eye contact with me.

We both froze. Chanhee's Mistress is...PARK JIYEON?!?!?

"Oh...." She turned to Chanhee. "Chanhee, who's this?" Jiyeon asked, pointing to me. Chanhee whispered something in her ear as if he's afraid of me. "Ah~" She nodded. "Hello. I'm Jiyeon. What's your name?"

"I think you already know my name." I snapped.

Jiyeon smiled. "I'm just joking, Lee Byunghun." She giggled a bit and used her eye smile on me. Chanhee nudged onto her shoulder and whispered something else to her. "Of course I know him." She said out loud, probably Chanhee asked if Jiyeon knew me. "We're good friends, aren't we, Byunghun?"

I bit my lip and looked at Chanhee. He stared at me with wide eyes and tilted his head. I nodded as my answer.

How can this happen? How did Jiyeon find Chanhee? And how is he her servant now?

Argh. I hate that girl. I hate Park Jiyeon. (A/N:Honestly, I don't. I love her. ^ ^) I hate her. She's like that Rian girl from that Dream High show. Ooo curse KBS. -.-"

"So. Why are you here?" Jiyeon asked nicely and sat across from me. "And why are you wet and shirtless?"

Chanhee giggled again, making me smile. "Mistress," He began. "It was raining and I found him crying in the park. So I thought I could help him."

Jiyeon had a serious face on as she stared at Chanhee.

Chanhee looked like he was actually scared that Jiyeon might not like his kind action. She got up and face him. Suddenly, she slapped him.

LMAO! Just kidding!

Jiyeon beamed at him and gave Chanhee a huge hug. A hug that made me jealous completely. "Aigoo~you're so kind and sweet, Channie~~~awww~~~"

"Mistress, you're choking me!"

"Aw, I'm sorry! You're just so cute!" She pinched his cheek. "Go and make dinner, arraso? Byunghun will be joining us!"

Chanhee smiled and gave a nod. "Neh!" He bowed, smiled at me, and went off to the kitchen.

Jiyeon watched him walk off and then turn to me, her smile gone. "So what's the real reason you're here?" She asked with that snobby voice of hers.

I glared. "What's the rea reason about Chanhee's memory?" I snapped.

Jiyeon sighed and gave a swagger walk to me before sitting down. "I'll tell you one thing, Lee Byunghun. After dinner, go home and leave my Chanhee alone." She got up and was heading towards Chanhee before I stopped her.

"Tell me!" I yelled.

She looked at me, her eyes hazy. "Tell you what?"

"What happened to Chanhee's memory?! How come he doesn't remember me?! What did you do to him?!"

This time, she twisted her heel and faced me with her arms crossed. She pierced me with her eyes. "Chanhee...didn't lose his memory...."