Chapter 26

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Changjo's POV:

"Yay! Field Trip!" My classmates shout as they settle down onto their seats. Today's our field trip and we're going to a skiing resort. I already have my things, I packed it throughout the whole freaking night and I'm so tired right now.

"Hey, are you alright?" Minwoo asks, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile and nod. He just picks up his bag and takes out something. "Here. Want some?" He asks, holding a cookie. I open my mouth and he fed me. "Are you excited about the trip?"

I nod and lay my head back down. God, I'm so freaking tired. "Baby, cheer me up~~~" I whine to Minwoo. He rolls his eyes and takes another thing out of his bag.

"Changjo~guess what I have~~~" He pulls out a chocolate milk.

"Chocolate Milk!!!!!" I shoot up and grab the little thing. "Chocolate! Chocolate!!!"

I sit down when I noticed the class staring at me weirdly. "Eh heh heh. Sorry." I say and sit down, embarrased :-P. I notice Minwoo bite his lip and trying his hardest not laugh. Gah, I'm just a failure.

Just then, Sungmin sits next to us. "Who are you guys sitting with?" He asks and Minwoo said that we're sitting together. Cos' you know. He's my boyfriend. "Oh." Sungmin looks disappointed.

"How about you?"

Sungmin shrugs. "I don't know. Ricky's sitting with Chaejin so that leaves me alone." All of a sudden, some other kid came out of nowhere and picks up Sungmin. "Yah! Let go of me! I told you to stop carrying me!"

"Awww waeyo?~ I can't carry my little rival?"

"Aish, let me down!"

Jongup chuckles before he comply. "So, Sungmin, who are you sitting with on the bus? Can we sit together? Sungjae and JR are sitting together and I'm alone~~~"

Minwoo's eyes widen. "Jr? You know Jr?"

Jongup nods. "We're in the same dance group together. And with Sungjae."

Sungjae....he took my chocolate milk. Unforgivable.

"So that means..." Minwoo gulps. "You're...you're our rival then." Jongup smiles and nods.

"Hey, Jongup, why are you hanging out with them?" Sungjae asks as he walks towards us.

"Because Sungminnie is my friend." Jongup bluntly says as if it was nothing. I can see Sungjae smile at Jongup. "And JR is totally too competitive over this whole stupid rival thing. Why can't we be friends?" He adds.

Sungjae sighs. "Arraso." He says before leaving.

I can tell Jongup doesn't care about this whole rival thing. I can see it when he smiles at Sungmin. Heck, he's like a baby in a crib. Needs to be taken care of by someone.

"So I'm going back to my class." Jongup says, only looking at Sungmin. "You better sit next to me on the bus!" Promise!" Sungmin just nods and Jongup gives him a goodbye hug.

I smile and raise my brow while Minwoo smirkingly scooter closer to Sungmin. "Hey, what's the relationship between you two?" Minwoo whispers and Sungmin tightens.

"We're rival friends. That's all...." Sungmin says, hiding under his cap. He is so blushing.

Minwoo giggles. "Alright then~"

There is something going on between Jongup and Sungmin. And I'm going to try to find out what. kKkeke.

-----------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV:

The bus is one of the huge coach buses. It has a bathroom at the back and tv sets and such. I look around, trying to find Jongup. I find him when he starts waving his hands. Aish, so embarassing.

"Yes! You're here!" He gets out his seat and leads me to the window seat. "You first." He says with a smile. I just roll my eyes and took my seat. "So what did you pack?"

I grab my bag to my lap. "Let's see. I got: my ipod., my phone, phone charger, change of clothes, all the survivor stuff." I say and asks him what he bought.

"Basically the same thing." He says with a smile and turns to Minhyun, who sits alone behind us. "Hey, what's up?" He asks. Minhyun shrugs.

"I'm so tired. I woke up so early for this trip."

Jongup smiles. "Yeah me too, I want to sleep." After Minhyun stated that he's going to take a nap, Jongup finally turns to me. "I'm going to take a nap too." He says, still smiling, and rests his head on my shoulder.

I play the rubix for a while since I'm so bored. I can't believe Jongup just fell asleep. Wake up you idiot, I'm bored.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Jongup suddenly says in his sleep. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Aw, your glare is so cute."

My cheeks feel hot and I turn to the window. "Hey, i just had an idea." Jongup says. "Wanna share a twizzler?"

"WHAT?!"

"Come on. We can take a picture. One twizzler side in your mouth, and the other in mine. Wanna?"

"N-no thanks. Maybe l-later." I say and turn back to the window. W-Why am I feeling like this? I've never felt like this before...

"Hey um, Sungmin?" I turn to him. "I'm going to sit next to Minhyun, alright?"

That sentence just suddenly shot through my heart. "W-Why? I thought we'd sit next to each other." I say, embarassed that I stuttered.

Jongup mearly shrugs. "I don't know. But Minhyun is so lonely behind us. I feel bad for him. And it's not like you're happy I'm sitting next to you. I'll be sitting next to him, alright?"

"I---.....I guess."

"But promise you'll still talk to me and give me attention when I'm back there?" He dares to say. I just bite my bottom lip and nod my head, unable to say anything. Because something's holding me back.

Bravo. Bravo Moon Jongup. I'd promised to sit next to you. And I did. But I didn't think you'd be the one to break it.

----------------------------------------

Minwoo's POV:

Yay! We're finally here!

After several hours on the bus, we're fianlly here at the ski resort. Our teacher gives one group in pair a key to our cabin. Obviously, I'm in a group with Changjo and Sungmin.

"This is pretty nice." Changjo says, jumping onto the bed. "Hey, Minwoo? Wanna sleep together~~~"

"Aish, you're forever cheesy." I answer as I slam my suitcase onto the bed. I turn to Sungmin. "Hey, Min? Why so upset? Let's go have some fun!"

He just sighs. "Ara." Sungmin says. "I'll be waiting at the front desk to go skiing, kay?"

Changjo and I just nod and watch the dancer drag himself out. "What happened to him?" I ask Changjo. He shrugs and plops back down onto the bed.

"Come on. Let's go skiing!~"

----------------------------------------------

Back to Sungmin's POV:

Jongup said that he'll be waiting for me at the front desk so we can ski together. But where is he? It's been 20mins already. Is it possible that he just forgot about me and went skiing alone?

Well, doesn't matter. I'm got my skiis and supplies and everything. All I need to do now is have fun.....alone.

"It's so cold." I say as I step onto the snow. The skiis weren't helpng either, since it's as heavy as heck. -Sigh- At times like these, Jongup would be helping me. I wonder where is he right now.

A familiar laugh came from on top of the hill. I look up and see a figure skiing down the steep. It's Jongup. And he's with another person. A girl. They're laughing together and having fun as they ski down the hill.

He forgot that he promised to ski with me...

I don't get why. I feel jealous. Not really friendship jealousy, another type of jealousy...how can he do this to me? Suddenly, I make eye contact with Jongup and I turn away, confused why I just did.

I quickly try to walk away from him. He calls my name but I ignore him as I get onto the seat thing that brings you up the hill. "Sungmin! Wait up!" He shouts again and I pretend not to hear him once again.

---------------------------------------

Jongup's POV:

Is he made with me? What did I do?

"Sungmin~~~" He keeps ignoring me. Is he mad because I sat next to Minhyun? Was he jealous? "Wait up~~~" I hear him growl and skii down the hill.

Aish, I guess I have to do this the hard way. If he thinks he can get away from by just skiing down, he's got another thing coming.

I chase after him on my skiis and manage to skii right next to him. I smirk and he growls, going faster downhill. Wow, it's been a while since I last seen him like this.

"Let go of me!" Sungmin shouts as I grab his wrist, forcing him to look at me. I refuse and hold him tighter. "Ow! You're hurting me!" He pushes me, bring us both down.

Suddenly, there's a rumble on the hill. "W-what's that?" We both look out to the ruckus. Snow, heavy snow, was rolling down and towards us.

"Watch out!" I shout and push the both of us aside.

Then everything went blank.