Chapter 18

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

THIS CHAPTER IS MADE FROM LOVE NOT HATE.

 

Minwoo's POV:

Argh, that JR makes me sick! Alright, so I was coming out my art classroom right, and then I went to the bathroom to wash the paint off my hands. Just then, JR showed up.

"Nice performance." He said. "But you have to do even better than that, No Minwoo."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you haven't heard? Triple Threat has a new rival. We'll be anticipating your lose, Triple Threat."

He smirked at me that made my spine shiver. New rival? We have a rival? "And I'm assuming you're one of the members." I said with a growl. "Look, Kim Jonghyun, I don't know who you think you are, but you have no position to threaten me like this. We're all the same freshmen. Grow up."

"Aish, you're so defensive." He said, scratching the back of his head. "It's not like you're life is on the line, we're just competing against you, that's all."

"And who's we?"

JR smirked again. "I think you'll about to find out." He said, walking out the door.

"What a weirdo." I said, finish washing my hands. But does he mean that I'm about to find out? Who are the other members? I hope they're not as weird as him. -.-"

***

Changjo's POV:

Let's see, what's there for lunch? Ick, Ick in a bun, Ick on a bun. Huh. Well at least they're some variety. I'll just take a chocolate milk carton. Ooo! The last one!

Suddenly, a hand comes out of nowhere and grabs MY CHOCOLATE MILK!!! "HEY!!!" I shouted. "I was about to take that."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

It was a boy. Not just any boy. He's Yook Sungjae. He's in my homeroom class but we've never talked or anything. In fact, this is the first time we've ever interacted.

"Sorry, I didn't see you. Here." He gave me a water bottle. "You can have my water bottle!"

"Wait...if you have a water bottle then why take a milk?"

Sungjae chuckled. "Because I like chocolate milk better. Besides, you're lucky I didn't drink from it. Or else you would've been stuck with thrist." He laughed hysterically as he drank some of the milk and walked away.

Ooo~now I know why I don't talk to that kid. He's so childish. 

I looked around the cafeteria for a seat and sat next to Minwoo. I can guess he's pretty angry with something. Just ask his crushed water bottle. "Er...tough day?" I say to him.

He glared at me and chewed some gum. "Don't rub it in."

"I know how you feel." I said. "This guy just pissed me off a second ago."

"You too?"

"Yeah. What, you too?"

"Sorta." He said. "This guy name JR. He's so annoying. He said he's created a group and names themselves as our rivals. But I don't know who's in his group. You?"

"Not really. I just met a boy, who I've never interacted before, just comes in front of me and steals my chocolate milk!"

"Ooo~that's serious. Stealing milk is serious, isn't it?" Minwoo said in a sarcastic tone.

I growled. "No. And then he started to become childish and----"

"ARGH!"

I was interrupted by Sungmin. He slammed his bag onto the table and ruffled through his hair. "That guy get's me pissed!"

Minwoo and I looked at each other. "So I guess this random guy pissed you off too?" Minwoo asked first. Sungmin stared up at us, as if he was in disbelief we that we read his mind.

"Yeah." He said. "You two too?"

We nodded and I asked what had happened to Sungmin. "Well." He said. "It starting during P.E. Class."

Flashback:

Sungmin's POV:

It was P.E. class and we were jogging outside. Of course, I love to run so I was first way up ahead than the others. Suddenly, this guy just runs past me, winks and stucks his tongue at me before running off ahead of me.

Oh hell no, I thought, this guy did not just wink at me and leave me in his dust.

I ran up to him, passing him but he keeps catching up. "Give it, will ya? You know I'm going to win." He said, brushing his sweaty brown hair away from his eyes. 

I didn't respond to him and ran faster. "Aish." I heard him say and appeared in front of me again. "My name's Jongup. Moon Jongup, what's your name?"

I glared at him and picked up my past. But he just wouldn't give up. "What's your name?" He asked again, putting up a impressive innocent smile. "It's a nice day, isn't it?" He added, as if he had completely forgotten his first question.

"Hey! Wait up~" He whined as he ran up to me. "You still haven't said your name yet~"

"It's Sungmin." I said, growling. "Can you please go now?"

"Ah wae???~~~I don't like being alone~please~let's be friends."

I sighed. Why is this guy so childish? He's so...innocent, it's disgusting me!!! Aish, need to get away. "Let's have a race." Jongup said. "If you win, then I'll go away. If I win, you have to buy me ice cream!"

"........Deal." He doesn't look too fast. I can win.

Race ended.

I lost.

"Yay!!! I won!" Jongup jumped up and down as he was clapping his hands. "I win, I win!" He continued to scream like a little baby. And then he lended me a hand, since I was on the floor, out of breath. "I'll help you get up." He said and smiled that disgusting smile of his.

"No need." I said, snapping his hand away. "I have legs. I can do it myself."

"Okay! Oh and about the bet..."

"I know, I know. What flavor do you want?"

"I'm asking for ice cream." He said. "I'll take the bet back. Cos' I knew you would've lost anyway. Bye!"

He ran off to next class, leaving me with my mouth wide open. He just totally backed out of our deal. And he's showing pity??!? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!?!?!

End of Flashback

Back to Changjo's POV:

Wow. Sungmin's story was even sadder. LOL. I can't believe he lost a race and that Jongup kid totally just humilated Sungmin. Seriously, three kids pissed us off at once? Awkward.

Kim Jonghyun, nickname JR. He got Minwoo mad. Normally, Minwoo is always violent but this time is different.

Moon Jongup, he beat Sungmin in a race, something Sungmin mojors in.

And Yook Sungjae....he didn't humiliate me or anything but....he took my chocolate milk. That's even worse. No man should take another man's chocolate milk!!!