Chapter 3

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Minwoo's POV:

I'm really bored. It's Saturday and there's nothing to do. Maybe I should hang out with Changjo. Aish whatever. I've nothing to lose.

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo :

"Yah! Dongsaeng! I'm bored~ T^T

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo

"What am I suppose to do? Argh.......hyung...."

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo

"Take me out for ice cream~"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo

"Arraso. Let's go."

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo

"Aniyo! You're suppose to ask me first!"

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo

"Arraso. Minwoo, do you wanna get ice cream?"

Minnie Minwoo to Dancing Boy Changjo

"Really? Ok, since you insist! Kekeke."

Dancing Boy Changjo to Minnie Minwoo

"LOL."

***

"Um...I'll take a strawberry ice cream!" I ordered and the waitor went to get it. "So you ready?" I asked Changjo.

He stared at me with confused eyes. "Ready for what?"

"Our practice! We're practicing at 3!"

"Oh. Well no one told me so....yeah." He took a sip of his soda and I took a of my ice cream. "So what song are we doing?" He asked.

"Oh, Sungmin's handling that. We should go too."

"Where though?"

"We're practicing at school. Didn't you know? Kirin High School allow students to use the practice rooms."

"Really?" Lol was Changjo for real? Did he not know this? I giggled.

"Yeah, and starting the first full week of school, we'll be moving into dorms." I added and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo. Did you really not know this?"

He shook his head. "Aniyo. So I'll be moving into the dorm on Monday?"

"Yepp. Come on. We're almost late."

***

"You're late." Sungmin said with a strong voice, his arms on his hips.

I pouted and clasped my hands together. "Aww forgive us once?" I pointed one finger and pouted. "Please, it won't happen again~"

"Aish." He ruffled through his hair. "Arraso." I giggled. No one can beat my aegyo. "Let's get to practice." He finally said, heading over to the speaker but before Changjo had spoken.

"What song are we doing?"

"Sistar's ALONE."

"WHAT?!" Both Changjo and I shouted. We could not do a song like that. It's a good song but it's too....y and a bit over rated for us.

Sungmin laughed. "I'm kidding." He said and both Changjo and I sighed. "Geez, you guys are easy to fool. Anyway, how about we do Beast's Fiction?"

"Waeyo? Are we performing or something?" Changjo asked.

Sungmin nodded. "Principal said that we're the first to make a trio and he'll accept it if we do well on a performance." I rolled my eyes. I've never really performed and I don't want to in front of the whole school.

"Cool." Changjo spoke up. "It'll be fun wouldn't it, Minwoo?"

I sighed. "Fine. I'm in. But I make the rules!"

"Huh?" Since when were you the leader?" Sungmin complained.

"Since my birth!" I snapped. "Remember, I'm both your hyungs, maknae." I specifically to Sungmin, who looked like he shrunk a bit. LOL. xDDD

"So....hyung." Changjo exaggerated. "What should our group name be?"

"Group name? Ummm...." I shook my head, indicating I don't have any ideas. "You, Sungmin?"

He shook his head too and we turned to Changjo. "Aish. THe middle one always does the work. Let's see...how about...Triple Threat?"

"What?"

"Well you have any good ideas?"

"Ani...alright. Triple Threat it is." Sungmib decided. "Now we need to even out the lines, which would be guys since BEAST has 6 members and we have 3. 2 members for each of us."

"But..." I said. "How would we organize it?"

"Easy." Changjo grabbed my hand and the three of us sat down. Changjo took out a notebook from his bag and a pen. "Doojun, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon."

He scribbled something on the table. "Yoseob and Hyunseung hyungs usually sing the high and long notes; so their parts are mine."

"Doojun and Junhyung hyungs are rappers; so they're mine." I said, which leaves out Kikwang and Dongwoon for Sungmin.

"Also," Changjo began, "Since the beginning is a bit long, Sungmin, you can do a solo dance."

"WAIT!!!!" I shouted. "Doojun sings first and later too! Junhyung only has rap parts!!! I can't sing!!! T^T"

We were silent for a moment until Changjo finally thought of something. "Alright. Um...how about...Sungmin, you sing Doojun's part first, then Minwoo would cover Junhyung's rap. Next is Kikwang...Sungmin, you'll have to sing again."

He smiled. "Arraso."

"Mianhae...." I said, feeling guilty I don't have the singing ability. Changjo smiled a bit as he gave me a hug.

"Don't worry." He sat next to me . "It's not your fault." He let go of the hug but his hands were still on my shoulder. His eyes darting into mine with his smile. "Just do your best with the raps arraso?"

I nodded slowly, my hands to my chest. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?