Chapter 4

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Changjo's POV:

"Umma! Where are my sweatpants?!" I shouted from my doorway to umma. He was in the kitchen making lunch. "Umma!" I shouted again.

"They're in the laundry!" He shouted back. "Why do you need them? You have plenty of other pants!"

I ran down to the room, passing appa in the living room. "I'm packing up to leave to the dorms."

"Eh?" Appa shot up from the couch, puting his newspaper down. "Dorms?"

"Appa, I told you already, Kirin High School have dorms." I said, throwing a cookie into my mouth. "Which reminds me...I have to pack up."

Umma shook his head as I ran to my room. "What should I bring?" I asked myself. "Teddy! No wait...andwae. I'm 16, no teddy...oh alright fine!"

After a few hours minutes packing, I think I'm finally done. Phone, phone charger, ipod, ipod charger, laptop, laptop charger, and other stuff.

"Umma! I'm leaving!" I yelled while tying my shoes. Umma walked up to me and placed a lunchbox next to me.

"I made you some lunch incase you're hungry later arraso? Good luck in school, honey." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled.

"Thank you Umma, bye! Bye appa!"

"Tell me if you meet some girls!" He shouted, but umma snapped back.

"Yah! Myungsoo! Aish, call me if you need anything ok?"

I nodded and headed off. "Bye umma, appa! Saranghae!"

***

The dorms weren't really what I'd expected to me. It's super...clean. I'm serious. Not even one dust. Well. Anyway, off to my new room.

"Let's see...201, 202, 203, aha! 204!" I said, openning the door.

The room was clean...obviously. And they're were three beds. I wonder who my new roommate or roommates are.

"Knock Knock~" I turned around to the door and was gretted by a huge hug, I couldn't see their face though. "Changjo! Yay! I'm so glad you're my roommate!"

"Um..." He face lit up and I chuckled. "Wow. Minwoo, I'm always seem to be with you right?"

"Mehrong~" He smiled and hugged me closer. "Oh! Guess who's our other roommate."

"Sungmin."

"Bingo~"

"Wow...Triple Threat stays together don't we?"

"That's right." Sungmin suddenly appeared from the door. He looked around. "Nice room. Which bed do you want?" I shrugged and said that I'll take any. He walked over to the bed nearest to the window. "I like staring up at the stars at night, so Imma take this bed, arraso?"

Minwoo and I both nodded. "Which bed do you want?" I asked him, still hugging me.

"Um...I use the bathroom a lot at night so..." He pointed to the half hunk bed with no bottom bed but a desk instead. "I'm going to choose this one." He said, pointing to the tallest bed in the room.

I nodded. "So I guess this leaves me with this?" I sat down on mine. "Ok...way to soft."

"So when are we going to practice tomorrow? It's going to be a Sunday too."

"4am sharp." Sungmin simply said while reading a book.

"WHAT?!"

He bursted out into laughter. "I'm kidding! I guess 1 or something arraso? Geez."

"YAH!" Minwoo shouted, throwing a stuff pig at him. "Do that again and I'll castrate you!"

"Uh....." Ok. Rule number one. DON'T GET MINWOO MAD!

***

It was around 11 and I couldn't sleep, neither did Sungmin or Minwoo, judging by their tossing and turning. "Sungmin? Minwoo? You guess awake?"

"Yeah/No Really..."

"I can't sleep. If feels weirder when I'm not home...usually, I'd listen to the old people next door play trot music till I fall asleep." I said. And it was true. I live near a retirement home and at night, they would always play lullibies or trot music.

I can hear Sungmin nod his head. "Yeah, me too. Umma would always give me a glass of milk before falling asleep."

"How about you Minwoo?" I asked but he was silent. I guess he fell asleep already.

Minwoo's POV:

I didn't want to answer him. I don't want to. It's because...I live alone. Ever since I gave up my past, I've been living alone, no parents, no one.

"Minwoo?" I heard Sungmin call me this time. I still ignored them. "I guess he's asleep."

"Ani." Changjo said and I heard him walking closer. "Minwoo, I see your reflection in the mirror. Why are you ignoring us?"

"I...just want to sleep." I slowly answered.

I felt Changjo climb up the latter and lying next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked, turning around. He smiled.

"I can tell you're upset. Usually when I'm upset, I grab onto my blanket." His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. "Umma use to do this when I was a baby. It always helped me to sleep, so I hope this helps you too."

I smiled and snuggled onto his chest. "Thank you Changjo."

"Hey! Don't forget me too!" Sungmin shouted and quickly climbed up the latter and jumped next us. "I don't wanna be on the bottom alone!"

I giggled. I swear, Sungmin is such a jokester.