Chapter 6

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Byunghun's POV:

"Sir?" I heard Chanhee say my name. "Sir, it's time for school." I groaned. Why is it so hot in here? And why does my head hurt so much? Argh. "Sir?" Chanhee called again. "Are...you feeling alright?"

I felt a cold hand land on my forehead and I smiled brightly, yet weakily. "Sir!" Chanhee shouted. "You have a fever. A very high one with that. You need to rest." He brushed my bangs and clipped it with a hair clip. "I'm going to get you an ice pack. Stay still though."

I nodded and plopped back down. My nose was stuffed and it was hard to breath. Chanhee came pack and he gently placed an ice pack on my forehead. Ah. That feels so much better.

"Sir, what did you do last night that made you in this situation?" He asked. I tried to shrug. Then, I heard him sigh. "Obviously you won't be able to go to school today. I'll ask Mistress to call your school and inform them."

He got up and was about to leave but I grabbed his arm and shook my head. I don't want him to go. "Sir, I'm going to check if there's any medicine."

"Don't..." I coughed out. "I'll be alright. Just...stay with me."

He complied and sat back down. "Sir, you should get some sleep." I nodded and drifted off to dreamland, still holding his hand.

***

When I woke up, it was about 10 and Chanhee was gone. I frowned. "Chanhee?" Well at least my voice was back. I heard some footsteps and Chanhee came through my door, holding a tray of porriage.

"Sir?" He looked at me and placed the food down. "Are you feeling any better?" I nodded. His cold hand touched my forehead again. "It's down a bit...but it's still a bit high. Here." He held up the soup. "I made some chicken soup. I thought you would've been a bit hungry."

I chuckled and opened my mouth. "Ah~" He showed no response. "Feed me~" I whined like a four year old.

Chanhee giggled. "Sir, I think you're capable to feed yourself." I shook my head.

"Aniyo! Feed me!"

"Arraso." Chanhee giggled again and fed me the first scoop. It wasn't so hot since Chanhee blew on it to cool it down, instead, it was delicious. I opened my mouth, wanting another bite.

Chanhee fed me until I finished the whole soup. "Ah~" I sighed out of relief. "That was good soup, Channie." He smiled as he picked up the tray.

"I'll be right back sir." He said, going down to the kitchen to place the bowl and tray down.

I smiled at him as he left to room. If Chanhee's taking care of me, I don't mind being sick. :P "Sir?" He came back. "Mistress wants to see you."

I nodded and Chanhee helped me out of the bed and into the living room. "Umma?"

"Byunghun!" She shouted, holding me face by my cheeks. "Aigoo! How did you get so sick? Are you hungry? Do you want Umma to make you some food?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Aniyo umma. Chanhee already made it for me." Umma nodded and turned to Chanhee.

"Aigoo ah, our sweet Chanhee is such a nice boy. I'm glad you're Byunghun's servant. You're a bright young boy too. If you want to do any shopping, ask me ok?"

Chanhee smiled and bowed. "Kamsaimnida, Mistress."

***

"Channie~" I whined, resting my head on his soft shoulder as he was making me a meal. "I don't want any carrots~" I said, my mouth forming into a pout.

"Sir, you have to. It's healthy for you."

"Since when were you my mother?"

"Since when did you get so picky about food?"

I paused. "Good point." I said, taking a small piece of carrot and throwing it into my mouth before chewing on it. I smiled as Chanhee puffed his cheeks at me. "You're so cute." I added, pinching his cheeks.

"Sir!"

I chuckled. "What? I can't pinch own servant's cheeks?"

"You can but sir...."

"Aww You just don't like me teasing you~" he nodded and I gave another chuckle. "How about this?" I quickly landed a peck on his cheek.

"Sir!"

I laughed. "You can't stop me from what I do!" I joked before running back to my room.

***

Chanhee's POV:

I pouted to myself as Byunghun sir left. He's such a meanie, kissing me like that. Still...I should be used to it by now. He's been kissing me ever since we were little...

"Sir?" I walked into his room. "Sir?" He was fast asleep, with his earphones blasting music. "Sir?" I called him, shaking his shoulders after taking out his earphones. "Sir, wake up. It's lunchtime."

He groaned. "But I'm not hungry~"

"Sir." I called out again. "You need to eat something." When he refused a few more times, I let out sigh. "What do I have to do for you to eat lunch?" I asked.

I saw him smile before immediately being pulled down by his hug. "Let's just stay like this for a while." He said. I couldn't help but blush mad red.

"S-sir....." I stuttered, feeling a bit uncomfortable on top of him.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he brushed my cheek. "What are you being embarassed about? We used to hug ever since we were little. Why are you acting up now?"

I slowly shook my head, my mouth dry. "It's just...uncomfortable..." Byunghun sir was silent for a moment, I hope I didn't hurt him or anything. It's just...he's been treating me weird lately.

"Oh..." Sir finally said. "Sorry, Chanhee." He let go of me and stood up. "I'll be downstairs eating lunch." I nodded. Does he hate me now? I wish I hadn't said that...

***

Byunghun's POV:

Why have I been feeling so weird lately? Every time I'm with Chanhee, my heart picks up speed faster than a race car. What is this feeling?

I wish we were back when we were younger...back when both of us were playing in the playground and I would buy Chanhee ice cream but now...he's just my servant.

Why did appa choose him anyway? Why couldn't he have chosen some old guy or a real butler as my servant. Why Chanhee? Why did he choose Chanhee?!

"Sir?" Chanhee walked into the room. "Why are you crying? Was it...because of what I said before?"

I shook my head and wiped my cheeks. "Aniyo. I just remembered the time when we were little. When we were playing together and eating ice cream. Chanhee, I really miss those times."

He nodded. "Me too, sir. But that was a past. Still, I'm glad I'm your servant. Who's knows what I'll be doing today if I wasn't your servant and still living in that raggy old place."

I chuckled as I pulled him into my embrace again. He stiffened. "Don't say that, Chanhee." I comforted. "It wasn't really bad. At least you have me right?"

He nodded and I could feel his tears staining through my shirt. "Sir?...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for what I said before. I really didn't mean it."

I chuckled softly and stared into his crystal eyes. "It's ok." I smiled as I wiped away his tears. To reassure him, I placed a kiss on his forehead.