Chapter 8

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Sungmin's POV:

Our showcase is tomorrow. We've been practicing all week and today's the first in a while we took the day off. "Where's Changjo?" Mnwoo asked as he came into the room with his newly washed angry bird pillow.

I shrugged. "He said he's going out a bit to buy some food. I don't blame him. My stomach was grumbling all day."

"You're hungry?" He asked. "I can make you something."

Minwoo can cook? Well, at least someone can. "Sure. What are you going to make?" He smirked and told me to hold on while he took out his phone and fumbled with his text board.

***

Changjo's POV:

"Why does he want me to buy this?" I asked myself, looking at the text message from Mnwoo. These food are a bit....eh Whatever. As long as he knows what he's doing.

***

Sungmin's POV:

Well he's done texting someone. "Who were you talking to?" I asked. He just measly smiled off and walked off to his bed.

"I'm so tired." He said, hugging his pillow and staring at me. "Do you think we'll do well tomorrow?"

I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Anything can happen." I said. He just pouted at me and said I should lighten up. Oh please I'm the DEFINTION OF LIGHTEN UP.

"I'm back." Changjo suddenly came through the door. Minwoo jumped, literally jumped, off his bed and hugged Changjo.

"Yay!" He shouted. "Did you buy the ingredients I texted you?" Changjo nodded and his face was like he's scared of what Minwoo is going to make.

"What are you making?" I asked Minwoo again.

"Mehrong~You'll see."

***

After Minwoo had left to the dorm kitchen, Changjo and I were on our beds doing homework. "Hey, Changjo?" I asked, stopping my work and my pencil rolled down the side.

"Hm?"

"Who do you think those thugs were? It seemed like Minwoo had something to do with it. Do you think he knows them?" I asked, flipping over to my beack and staring at the ceiling. "It's so strange. Nobody would just grab him like that. It's just not normal."

"I know." He said. "But it's like Minwoo doesn't even know them."

"Amesia?"

Changjo glared at me. "Get real."

"Hey, amesia is real. But Min---"

"It's done!" Minwoo shouted, coming into the room with two bowls on a tray. "Here!" He handed one to me and Changjo. "I really hate leftovers so eat it ALL." I didn't really what he meant but it was supicious with that smile of his.

I took the spoon and took one bite. 

HOLY MOTHER CHICKEN OF EASTER UNICORNS WITH PINK AND YELLOW STRIPES THAT FLIES ON COTTON CANDY WHILE EATING SPAGHETTI AND FARTING CHOCOLATE OUT OF ITS HORN THATS MADE OUT OF GREEN PUDDING AND HOT SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE FARTING NOODLES IS THIS?!?!?" I shouted. It was so spicy. I turned to Changjo, who had the same reaction.

"Well." Minwoo giggled. "A little bit of hot sauce, a little wasabi and a mystery meat I found in the freezer covered in green fuzz!" 

"WHAT?!?!?"

"So is it good? You guys BETTER eat it all or else I'll stuff them into you!"

"N-Neh..."

***

Byunghun's POV:

"Chanhee ah, wanna go for a stroll in the park?" I asked my adorable little servant. He was in my room obviously cleaning. There's just not one day he doesn't clean.

"Um...I need to alter the living room and here and then Mistress's and Master's room." He said, going back to wiping my windows.

I sighed. "Come on." I said, pulling him out of the apron. He dropped the towel. "Take a break. Let's go out for a walk." I said again.

Chanhee finally agreed. "Alright sir."

***

Sungmin's POV:

Changjo, Minwoo and I were strolling in the park when we were suddenly approached by those thugs again. "What do you want?" I demanded, blocking them from Minwoo.

One of them, who seems to be the leader, smirked and pushed my aside. "If you don't want to get hurt..." He hissed. "Don't get in the way."

I growled at him and he moved foward to Minwoo. "You're still with them, aren't you Minwoo?" He sneered, his voice husky.

Minwoo bit his lip and slowly hid behind Changjo.

"What do you want from him?" Changjo suddenly asked. "He says he doesn't know you. You guys got the wrong person."

He smirked again and another kid spoke up, his hair curly. "What's it to you? Are you his boyfriend?"

"Are you guys gay or something? Try to get Minwoo." Changjo snapped, making the shortest thug twitch. A second later, he flung a fist at Changjo's stomach.

He felt down on his knees. "Changjo!" Both Minwoo and I shouted, running to him. "Yah!" I growled, glaring at them. "What's wrong with you?"

"Give up Minwoo."

"No!" I got up and swung a kick. I meant to strike his shin but it went a bit high. Oops. He felt to the ground. "Oops." I said. "Now you'll never have children."

Then I turned to the other thug. He looked very old but strong at once. At first, he tried to punch me, but I dodged it and slammed his stomach.

"Well?" I said to the leader. "What are you going to do now?"

His eye twitch. "Come on guys. We'll get Minwoo another time." He said, walking away and his stray dogs followed him.

"Hey! Are you alright?!" Two guys came running towards us. They seem to be nice. "I saw everything." The kid with orange hair spoke up. "Dude, you alright?" He asked Changjo.

"He's not!" Minwoo shouted. "Hurry, do you know where's the closest hospital?"

The other boy shook his head. "It's two far away, sir, maybe we can take him to Dr. Lee." Why did that red head call the orange 'sir'?

***

Chanhee's POV:

After Dr. Lee had checked up upon that boy, he said that he would be alright.

The boy stirred. "Argh.....what happened?"

"Don't talk." The smallest boy spoke. "You're still hurt." He held the other kid lie down.

"Where am I?"

"You're in my house." Byunghun sir spoke up. "We saw you get hit by those thugs and took you here where my doctor examined you."

"Oh...thanks."

"By the way, my name's Byunghun." He turned to me. "And this is my personal servant and friend, Chanhee." I smiled at them.

The smallest boy smiled. "I'm Minwoo. Thanks for helping us. Oh, and this is Changjo." He pointed to the hurt boy. "And he's Sungmin."

Sungmin took off his cap and smiled. "Nice place you got here. I'm guessing your're rich?" I saw Byunghun sir smirk a bit.

"Your cap...what company was it made?"

"Um...Teen Industry?"

"Ah~" Byunghun sir said. I could tell Sungmin was confused which made me laugh a bit. Byunghun sir turned to me. "Chanhee, why don't you take the honor of telling Sungmin?"

I nodded with another giggle. "Your cap is made by Byunghun sir's mother, Mistress. She's the founder and designer of Teen Industry."

*All three mouths gapped*

"And Byunghun's father, Master, is the owner of Top Industry."

"No way..." Minwoo said. "You mean the car company? Omg! All my relatives bought one of his cars! I can't believe I'm IN the house of Byunghun's mother, Miss Soojung! I have like, all her designed sneakers and jeans!"

"And I have all of her designed caps! Omg..."

***

After the three kids had left, I went to the kitchen to begin dinner. "Whatcha making?" Byunghun sir asked me. I looked in the fridge but there wasn't really anything, pretty ironic for such a rich family.

"What do you want to eat sir? We don't have much, do you want me to go to the market?"

"Aniyo~" He said, gently wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't we have any instant noodles?"

"Um..." I tried to reach up to the cabinet to check but due to the fact that Byunghun sir is holding me down, I couldn't. "Sir?" I pointed to his arms. They were a bit low.

"Oops." He said, smiling as he let go of me. "Sorry."

I giggled a bit and continued to check for some food.