Chapter 34

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

If this chapter is marked rated, it is not rated.

ENJOY :)

 

 

Changjo's POV:

I was having dinner with umma and appa. It was nice and warming. Umma cooked my favorite food, fried shrimp rice. I ate like five bowls.

Appa was again on the couch, screaming as he watched the Olympics. Everything was all peaceful until I asked the strangest question on Earth.

"Appa, Umma, when did you guys have your first ?"

The froze at my question, staring at me like I peed on myself like when I was little. Umma placed his coffee down on the table and appa sat up straight. "W-What made you ask that, Honey?" Umma asked, trying to calm himself down.

"Well, I don't. know" I said. "I know I was adopted and all but I'm just curious. When did you guys start have ?"

Appa smirked and looked at me with his hawk eyes. "Well, it was around the time when you were three." He said, looking back down at the table as if he was having a flashback. "Uncle Dongwoo had just proposed to Uncle Hoya that time and they babysitted you for a while. That time, at home, umma and appa did it."

Umma nodded and then chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, and then right after we were done, you were knocking on the door. We were so panicked and tried to cover everything saying that a unicorn had bumped into the window and stuff."

"EH?!? So after 17 years, you're telling me unicorns don't exist?!?"

"Son," Dad sighed and patted my back. "Sadly, they don't."

"Oh...well appa, how did it feel, you know, having ?"

Appa let out a weird laugh as umma just facepalmed himself. "You don't need to know." Umma said.

"Well, tell me how your first is going to be." Appa said, winking at me. I blushed and looked down at my knees. Does he mean Minwoo? Does he mean he wants me to have with Minwoo?

"Honey." Umma said, slapping Appa's shoulder. "Aish what is wrong with you? Changjo, sweetie. I do think you're enough to know these things though. But I don't think... is apprioate for such a high school student."

I nodded in response.

~

Minwoo's POV:

"Hey do you think that Baekhyun kid has feelings for...what's his name? Yeol chan? Chan...derp? Something."

"Bwhahaha! It's Chanyeol, smart."

Sungmin and I were having a sleep over at my place. We had like a bunch of sweets in front of us. I bakes cookies, cake, egg tarts, etc.

"Yeah so anyway, I think Baekhyun has feelings for him. Like, I see him staring at that Chanyeol like every single day." Sungmin continued, throwing one of the freshly baked cookies into his mouth. 

"Oh! How about Sehun and Luhan? They are like, so going out." I said, munching on my cookie. "I heard that like, they had their first kiss last week."

"Chincha? I thought they were married already."

"BWAHAHAHA!!!" Just then, our laughter silenced when my phone rang.

"Yeobosayo?" I was trying to hold my laughter throughout the whole phone call. Why? Because it's the guy that lives right next to my apartment and like he's telling us to keep it down.

"BWAHAHA!!! Seriously?!?!?" Sungmin said, bursting into laughter has I told him. I nodded and we continue to laugh out off and trying to pick up the cookie crumbs falling out of our mouths.

"Oh wait, hold on, I got a message."

I flipped my cell and read the message from Changjo. Aish, my dad is such a .

"What do you mean?"

"He's waiting for us to have ."

"O.O"

"Yeah, so anyway, what are you doing right now?"

"Well Sungmin and I are having a sleep over at my place right now."

"WHAT?! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN INVITE ME?!?!"

"Fine, come over."

"Yay~see you soon, my love."

"Who was that?" Sungmin asked after I put my phone away. I just giggled and tell him Changjo is coming over. "Awww, then my Jongup should come over! How come only your boyfriend comes over?! (=>益<=)"

"Alright, alright, just stop doing that face."

"。◕ ‿ ◕。"

~

"Baby~" Changjo cooed, hugging me completely. "Baby, I missed you~"

"Geez, you're practically laying on me. Are you drunk?" I said, pulling him onto the couch. "Aw, you're just so cute." We kissed for a while and then the doorbell rings.

"JONGUP!!!" Sungmin shouted cheerfully and then a slap was heard. "Yah, how dare you hit me with the dodgeball yesterday during P.E.?"

"Eh...I'm sorry, come on, forgive me please, baby?"

At first Sungmin refused but then he just giggled and jumped onto his boyfriend. "Aish, how can I ever be mad with you?"

"Argh. You two make me wanna puke rainbows." Changjo said as he made a disgusted face. Sungmin pouted and looked over at me.

I nodded and kissed Changjo to shut him off. He pouted at me. "Baby~I'm hungry~"

"Really? I'll cook you something then."

"NO!" Sungmin suddenly shouted, throwing his arms up in the air. "No! PLEASE DON'T COOK! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!?!"

".....Oh yeah. Hey! You told me that tasted good!"

"NOBODY LIKES EATING GREEN FUZZ!!!"

"Yeah, and the thing you said about the unicorn was funny."

I strolled over to the kitchen and looked to the cabinets. "Hm...there isn't anything to eat." Gosh, I should've took cooking lessons when I had the chance, but no~Changjo just had to force me to buy a whole pack of chocolate milk.

"Wait, you have a cook book?"

I turned around and found Sungmin, looking at a cook book I bought a few years back. "Oh yeah. But I've never looked through it before."

"-.-.....

"Alright fine. I'll look through it now."

"And make sure you do EVERYTHING by the book. I don't want to eat green fuzz again."

*slap*

"Ow."

"Such a bad child."