Obstacle Courses

Deliria High: The Dance Partner

 

Huh. If JR thought he could destroy my plan with a few whispered words then he was wrong wrong wrong. Instead it made me even more determined. I was going to show him what teasing felt like and I was going to get away with it. Just to rub it in his face. And to be quite honest, seeing JR get frustrated over me was rather hot.

Our dance instructor decided to give us a team building lesson, to gain trust between our dance partners.

Totally useless.

Or so I thought.

The dance instructor took us outside to a little forest by the side of the school. He arranged for us to get into our dancing pairs. JR approached me, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“Don’t try any funny business.” He warned.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” My eyes widened and dripped with innocence. JR snorted and folded his arms turning away.

“Each pair come and collect a bag of equipment and a chair.”

Together, we did as the dancing instructor ordered.

"Now go and find a space away from the other pairs."

JR wondered off so far, we were barely in eye sight of anyone.

"Why so far?" I huffed, dragging the bag of equipment behind me.

No reply.

"Name yourselevs either one or two." The instructors voice wafted over towards us.

"I'm two," I said immediately.

"Why?" JR challenged. "What if I want to be two?"

"Well then you obviously can't be since I just picked it." I rolled my eyes.

"You're so immature." He mumbled.

"I'm immature?" I scoffed, "Oh please."

"Okay so I would like number one to take the equipment out of the bag and set it in to a challenging obstacle course."

JR slowly took the items out of the bag. There were hoops, plastic steps, and...

A blindfold.

As JR held it in his arms, the instructors plan became clear.

One of us was going to get blindfolded. Then the blindfolded person would be led around the obstacle course by their partner.

A grin grew on JR's face and my heart sank. He started arranging the obstacle course, making it as challenging as possible.

"Looks like I'm going to be leading you around the obstacle course." He said cheerfully.

"Don't get too happy." I muttered.

"I'm beyond happy." He winked. "Now I'll be able to show you what happens to you when you try and tease me."

"What?" I sqeaked, alarmed. "What do you mean?"

"Well I'm going to have to touch you to lead you around the obstacle course aren't I" He shrugged.

"Yes but not in THAT way!"

"What way?" He asked innocently.

"No! You're not going to fool me!" I point a shaking finger at him. "This is not an opportunity to feel me up JR."

"Do you think I'm some sort of ert?"

"At times like this, yes!"

JR folded his arms and pouted.

"I don't get why when I touch you I'm a ert but when you touch me it's okay."

"That's because you like it when I 'touch' you."

" Oh so you don't like it when I do it to you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." I said. We both knew I was blaitantly lying.

"Okay." He shrugged after a moment. "I guess I'll have to try harder."

"Try harder?" Oh god.

"Yes." JR tilted his head back slightly causing his jaw line to look sharper. "I'll have to try harder to have a big effect on you, so that next time, you won't even be able to deny that you don't like it."

Well done Minjae, you always walk right into trouble.

The words that he'd said to me yesterday rang inside my head.

I bit my lip, already anticipating his threat. He was bluffing right? Right?

"Stop biting your lip." He snapped.

Shocked, I frowned. "Why?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Yes!"

"Because when you bite your lips I find it really seductive."

My mouth fell open.

"It makes me want to kiss you. And since I'm not allowed to touch you, you should stop."

Oh my God this guy. I swear he goes out of his way to make me all hot and flustered.  I stared at him, stunned and watched as he very deliberatley bit his bottom lip and then swept his tongue to the corner of his mouth. His eyes were amused and saying"You can tell me to stop if you want," but I was captivated. And he knew it. He smirked.

"Right can number 2 please blindfold number 1. You will be leading number 1 around the obstacle course."

That wiped the smirk off JR's face.

I was going to lead JR around the obstacle course instead of him leading me.

I had to touch him!

He couldn't touch me!

YES!

"Let me put the blindfold you on then." I grinned.

"But but I thought that YOU were going to be blindfolded..." JR's eyes were wide.

"I know right, payback's a huh?" I was revelling in the turn of events.

"What I said before about touching, I was just joking." JR said hastily, "I was only going to lead you around the course. There's no need for pay back Minnie."

I stepped towards foreword and circled him until I was behind him. Tugging the blindfold out of his hands, I let it slither up his shoulder and around his neck.

JR stepped away from my reach.

"Please I'm begging you Minjae." He said desperately, "You don't know how it feels..."

I don’t know how it feels? Seriously?! You tease me on an hourly basis.”I laughed so hard I had to clutch my stomach.

"That's different!"

"How? Because you're not the one being teased?"

"Partly! But-"

"Like I said JR," I interrupted. "Payback's a . Turn around please."

With a deep defeated sigh, JR turned around. I quickly tied the blindfold and then leaned in to his ear.

"You're going to have to trust me." I whispered.

He shivered slightly. I took his hand and lead him over to the obstacle course.

Oh boy was this going to be fun.

The first obstacle was a plastic step to step over. I bent down and carefully lifted his leg up to step onto the plastic step. As I stood back up, I let my hand trail up the outside of his trousers.

Earning a sharp in take of breath.

Next he had to jump in to the hoop.

We progressed through the course slowly. I'm proud to say I teased the hell out of him. I let my hand trail and linger. Every time I spoke to him, my breath danced in his ear.

For the finale, he had to stand on a chair and then sit back down.

Once he was up, I reached up and pushed his shoulders down. Obeying JR sat down in the chair.

"All done! That wasn’t so bad was it?"

"Just take this blindfold off me." He muttered.

"Be patient." I scolded. Stepping back, I observed him closely. He was wearing a floaty white top and he looked so vulnerable sitting there with a blindfold on. 

But we all knew he was far from vulnerable.

I needed to do a finale. Some thing to drive him crazy.

"Are you going to take the blindfold off?" He asked.

That's it!

I took a step towards the chair and paused. Taking a huge gulp of air, I lifted my leg over his and sat down, effectively straddelling him.

"What are you doing." He asked hoarsly.

I didn't even know myself. I seemed to have lost the little sense I had.

"I'm taking off your blindfold." With shaking fingers, I untied his blindfold. Before I could properly undoe the knot, JR got to his feet, pushing me to the ground.

"Woah dude." I gasped from down on the floor. JR walked a few meters away before turning back around.

"You are literally going to drive me insane." He ran a hand through his hair.

"You do this to me all the time." I said quietly.

"I do it to you because it's my way of telling you how much I appreciate your appearence, your body. The way you carry yourself."

"I appreciate you too." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Really? It seems like you do it just to get back at me."

I shook my head.

“Okay so partly it is that,” I admitted. “But also I find it fun and I do appreciate you. I just find it hard to say these things sometimes.

“JR's face softened.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about silly.”

"I know.” I sighed. And then mustering up the courage, I quickly said. “Maybe I'll show you how much I appreciate your body. On Valentine’s day."

"Valentines day huh." JR smiled softly. I nodded. I was chewing my lip nervously, forgetting that I wasn’t ‘allowed to’. JR’s eyes locked on to my mouth as he whispered, "I look forward to it."