A change of rules

Deliria High: The Dance Partner

 "Now remember you have to go out their with confidence. Showing him what he's going to be missing for two weeks."

I nodded determinedly as HyeSu put the finishing touches to my hair. I now had a head of bouncy curls settling just below my shoulders. HyeSu had done my make up lightly and naturally; normally I never bothered. I was wearing yellow shorts with braces that hooked oved my shoulders and a short lacy white top. If I moved in a certain way the top rode up to expose my tummy.

"You look beautiful." HyeSu grinned, "All thanks to me."

"Hey so what do I look like normally." I whacked her arm playfully.

"Something that's best not mentioned." HySu stuck her tongue out before dodging out the way and over to the door. She peeked out in to the corridor.

"Okay he's coming!" She hissed excitedly. "Remember the walk!"

I put on my kitten heels and brushed myself down.

"Fighting Minnie!" HyeSu pumped her fist. I returned the gesture before steeping out in to the corridor.

We saw each other at the exact same moment.

JR was wearing a white shirt with a black tie slung casually around his neck. He had a black suit jacket on and black trousers and crystal white trainers. His hair was all mused up and wavy and falling into his eyes.

-----

Flashback:

"What turns you on?" JR asked me. The question came suddenly as we we were on the train back from the go karting date.

"What kind of question is that?" I said in surprise.

"A question I'd like you to answer."

I thought about it for a moment, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"A man in a suit." I closed my eyes and sighed. "I don't know what it is but seeing a man in a suit drives me crazy."

"A suit huh? Interesting." JR murmured.

------------

He was wearing a suit. But he'd managed to make it look casual enough for school.

The sly bastard.

JR was unconsciously staring at me, his eyes wide. It was probably the most feminine he'd ever seen me looking. I remembered I was meant to be confident and not gawking at the sight in front of me.

I assumed a passive expression and walked up towards him. I could tell he was by the way he was slowly biting his lips.

"Hi JR." I said brightly, winking at him. Raising my arms I gave a sudden pretend yawn. My top slipped up to reveal my belly button. JR's adams apple bobbed up as he swallowed hard.

"I've decided to change the rules." I said on a spur of the moment.

"Oh yeah? How?" JR said looking at me intently.

The way I was effecting him gave me the courage to make my next move.

I slid my hand up the inside of his trousers, brushing ever so lightly over his crotch area, earning a sharp intake of breath, and then skittered over his shirt. My hand curled up around his neck, bringing his head close so I could whisper in his ear.

"I can touch you but you can't touch me."

"You can't do that to me." He said tightly. His hand twitched. I knew he wanted to push me against this wall and do God knows what.

"I won the bet so I can do what I like." I laughed softly in his ear before nibbling quickly on his lobe.

"This is cruel." JR begged.

"No this is pay back." I raised an eyebrow. "Have you never been on the reciving end of being teased?"

"What's to stop me throwing you against this wall?" He said hoarsly.

"Because if you do that then they'll be a no touching period until your birthday." I twirled a strand of his hair around my finger. "And please remind me how many months it is until then. 4?"

JR didn't reply. Satisfied, I stepped back.  He was looking at me in such a tortured way that I almost felt sorry for him.

Almost.

"So we have class together next right? Shall we walk together or did you need to take care of something first?" I let my eyes drop to the bulge forming in the front of his trousers and then looked back up at him and winked.

I could get used to dishing out all this teasing.

"You just wait." He warned. He looked deadly serious.

"For what?" I said bravely.

JR stepped close and whispered into my ear. My breath caught and red flooded to my cheeks.  JR stepped back and smirked at my reaction. Turning away he walked down the corridor.

What had I got myself in to?

------------------

What do you think he whispered in her ear? Go on guys let your y side show :3  Have you been keeping up to date with news of NU'EST's come back? I've never fan girled so much in my life! Take care everyone!  Thanks for commenting and subscribing and reading ^.^ <3