JR's Thoughts

Deliria High: The Dance Partner

 


JR's point of view

Tonight.

My heart was almost beating to that word.

Tonight I had to sort out Su_Ji's brother.

I knew he was dangerous, and maybe even stronger then me, and that he had a lot of men willing to do what he wanted, but this time I was prepared.  I'd got one of my boys to send a message to Su-Ji's brother, telling him that I wanted to see him and where we should meet. It was inevitable that he'd bring his gang with him. But I had a sort of gang too. If he actually thought I was going to turn up by myself then he was deluded. I didn't have a death wish.

Especially as things were looking up with my girl.

I had to smile thinking about it . We were getting so close, so close. I thought that maybe she was finally starting to realise that I cared about her, and that I'd do anything for her. Each time I went to kiss her I noticed that she was reacting more each time, anticipating it. But almost as if she were afraid. But of what? Why was she holding back? As far as I knew, her and Ren had grown apart since deciding to take a break.

So what was stopping us? 

I thought that when I gave her the necklace, she would allow us to be together. And if she'd refused it then that would have been a clear message that she didn't like me.

Maybe I should of kissed her.

Why didn't I kiss her?

Every single day I make a  promise to kiss at the right moment. Like when she's listening to music, swaying softly. Or when she's sleepy. But every time, I let the moment pass. Or I gather the courage to get close to her, our lips only inches apart, something telling me that she won't refuse, won't pull away, and I still can't do it. It's like my brain malfunctions. A couple of weeks ago, I'd have been able to do it instantly.

Part of it's fear. Fear that she'll pull away, fear that I won't kiss well enough, fear that I'll get carried away. It's almost as if I like her to much.

Damn I must sound pathetic.

I can't even kiss the girl I love.

Get grip JR.

---------------

Thought it'd be nice to have a chapter of JR's thoughts. Sorry if it's boring, I had a bad day yesterday :( Anyhow enjoy x