Positive

Fairytale Endings

Just a quick chapter about these two cuties smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tonight's the big night.

He was gonna tell her he loves her tonight.

He looked at the beautiful aquamarine and diamond bracelet he had bought for her once again.

He was sure she would love it. Aquamarine was her birthstone and her favorite gem. He had it specially made just for her, and was pretty sure there was no other one like it in the whole world.

As his mother always said, "Only the very best girls deserve the very best jewelry."

Taeyeon was definitely the very best girl and he had no doubt in his mind that she would be the one he would marry one day. His parents absolutely adored her when they had met her over Thanksgiving, which only further secured her spot by his side for the rest of their lives.

Too bad none of this would come true if he never got a chance to tell her that he loved. He didn't want to be like Jaejoong. He really felt for his best friend, he loved Tiffany so much yet he couldn't bring himself to tell her because he didn't want to ruin her happiness with Yunho. Hopefully he would bring up the courage to tell her during their vacation in Japan this Christmas.

Going through his mental check list he was sure he got everything he needed.

He was planning on taking her to one the best restaurants in the city. Then he was taking her on a carriage ride through Central Park where he planned on giving her the bracelet and telling her that he loved her.

He knew that she was gonna love it. He was positive…

---------------------------------------------------------

POSITIVE

That's what the pregnancy test read.

POSITIVE

This was her fifth try, it had to be true. But how can it be, they always used protection. Then it came back to her...

It was a long day and they hadn't seen each other in what seemed like forever. After he took her out to dinner they went back to her apartment. They had a couple of glasses of wine and the next thing she knew they were on the bed, making beautiful love and totally forgot about the .

Now here she was, standing in the bathroom of their hotel room with the test result in her hand not know what to do.

Taeyeon's P.O.V:

How am I gonna tell him?

Is he gonna understand?

Will he even believe me?

I don't even know if he loves me, how am I supposed to tell him that I'm carrying his baby? He's a playboy, he's not gonna want to settle down with someone like me. I'm probably just another toy to him.

But he still has a right to know that he's gonna be a father in a couple of months. I hope he can accept it; I don't want to raise this child on my own. That would be terrible.

Before she could think of more possibilities there was a knock on the door signifying that Junsu was there to pick her up on their date, after he had gone out to “run some errands”.
_____________________________________________________________

Dinner...

This was perfect. Everything was going as planned.

They were on dessert now and he was getting more and more anxious. He couldn't wait to tell her.

Taeyeon was surprised about all the things he had prepared for tonight. Oh my god did he know already? How did he find out? She had thrown all of the tests away in a plastic bag before she opened the door for him, so there was no way to say the evidence, and yet he had all this stuff planned out. She decided to tell him about the baby. He deserved to know, and she wanted to tell him, wanted his opinion on things.

"Baby how did you like dinner tonight?" he asked.

"Oh…everything was fantastic baby, but Junsu listen… I have something to tell you" Taeyeon said, getting nervous.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me when we go on our carriage ride through the park, okay?"

"Okay" she agreed with a sigh, she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

“Excuse me, I’d like my bill now, thank you," Junsu told their server when he came to their table.

"Yes sir, right away," the waiter said.
_____________________________________________________________

Central Park...

As they were walking to the park for their carriage ride, both of them began to get very nervous.

"Darling, I have something to say," Junsu said as they started in toward the park.

"What is it honey?" Taeyeon said curiously.

"I...I love..you," he finally said.

She looked at him with glassy eyes. "He finally said it," she thought.
She watched as he pulled out a velvet box and when he opened it she gasped. It gasped, it was beautiful and it was hers? She couldn't believe it, just like she couldn't believe he was hers.

"Oh my god, darling that's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it," he said as he fastened it around her wrist.

"Now, I have something to tell you too," Taeyeon said.

"I'm pregnant".....
_____________________________________________________________

How will Junsu react to the baby?
Is he ready for one?
Stayed tuned.

Thanks for comments everyone, keep them coming! it doesn't take much to make me happy and the more you comment the more motivated I am to update, so...
COMMENTS PLEASE!