One Sided Love?

Fairytale Endings

It’s been 2 months since the big wedding. Yoochun and Jessica have been trying their best to help out Jaejoong and Tiffany with the whole not having a baby yet thing. But after marriage they are happier than ever. Yoochun loved coming home to a warm house every night with a loving wife waiting for him. Even though Jessica has a busy schedule as well she always manages to have dinner on the table every night when Yoochun comes home. Now all that was missing was a cute little baby they could call their own.

As for Tiffany and Jaejoong, their lives aren't as loving, but not cold either. They still remain close friends, but nothing like lovers. Tiffany tries to spend as much time as she can with Yunho, terrified that he might be upset with her. Yunho still couldn’t stand the fact that he had to share his girlfriend with another man, but he had promised himself that he would do anything for Tiffany. Yunho would often come and stay over at their house or Tiffany would go his house, which is why neither of them had servants, afraid that they would spill the whole thing to the media or worse her parents.

Days that Tiffany was with Yunho were especially hard for Jaejoong. When Tiffany wasn’t home, he would spend extra hours at the office, or he would go out to clubs to drink and forget about her; unfortunately no matter how many drinks he had he could never erase her image from his mind. After their wedding, Jaejoong had finally realized that the weird feelings he would get when Tiffany was around, was actually love, and that empty feeling he always got when she was with Yunho was loneliness and jealousy. Although he tried not to show it around her, it was getting harder and harder to keep his feelings bottled inside.

Then there's Junsu and Taeyeon. They have been going steady, ever since Junsu bought up the courage to ask her. Junsu finally understood what Yoochun meant when he talked about how content and happy when he was with Jessica. He willingly gave up his partying days to go on romantic dates with Taeyeon. But how comes he couldn't bring himself to tell her he loved her?

Jaejoong naturally told Yoochun and Junsu about his feelings for Tiffany and asked for their advice. Many times they would just tell him to tell her about his feelings, but Jaejoong just couldn't bring himself to do it. She just seemed so happy with Yunho. How can he be so selfish and ruin their happiness?...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It was late, and Yoochun still wasn't home. Jessica was getting worried. She had dinner set on the table for him for close to two hours now. Where is he? She called him for what seemed like the millionth time when the door opened and Yoochun stood there with a bouquet of beautiful pink lillies. They were her favorite flower but if he thought they would make everything ok, he was gravely mistaken

"Sorry I'm late baby, I was in a meeting for a long time and forgot to have the secretary call," Yoochun said as he handed her the flowers.

"You’re going to have to try a lot harder than just flowers to make up for the dinner that’s already cold," Jessica said with a pout. She spent hours making dinner today.

Yoochun produced a plastic bag from his other hand. It was sushi from Jessica's favorite Japanese restaurant and dessert from her favorite bakery.

"Sorry honey," he said with an apologetic grin.

"Fine, apology accepted," she said as she took the bags of food defeated. Yoochun always managed to make her happy again.

"Yes, thank god she forgave me. But it was truly an accident," Yoochun thought to himself with a smile. He was always terrified that Jessica wouldn’t forgive him, his biggest fear in life was losing his precious wife.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Taeyeon sighed. Yet another one of her client's wedding she had to sit through. Despite how bored she was, she was jealous of the happy lovebirds, they loved each other so much it was practically radiating off of them. She wished she could have someone like that. Even though she and Junsu have only been dating for two months, she knows she loves him and she wasn't afraid to say it. Junsu, however, never said anything about that. Whenever she would say "I love you", he would just smile and kiss her.

She looked over at Junsu. Can this former playboy really be serious about her?

Then Junsu turned to look back at her. Their favorite song had come on.

He stood up and asked, "May have this dance?"

She smiled and nodded.

As they danced to "Angel” by Teen Top, all her insecurities and worries drifted away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It was well past midnight, yet Jaejoong was still in his office working on his latest project proposal. Tiffany was spending the night at Yunho's again and if he went home he would just be greeted by an empty house and that would just remind him of where his loved one was.

He wanted to tell her but how could he? She seemed so happy with Yunho, her "prince charming".

He wanted to be her prince charming. He wanted to be the one holding her at night when she was sleeping. Even though they were married for two months now, they barely spent any time together. They were both either working or she was with Yunho. The only time they really got to spend together was lunch, which was reserved for him, and any family or social events, where they had to come as a loving couple.

Sometimes the feeling he got in his heart were so bad that he thought he would just die right then and there. When had his feelings for her become that deep?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

She lie awake after their passionate love making. Was this really what she wanted? Did she really want to live two separate lives? One in the media, where she was happily married to a handsome heir to an enormous empire, and the other, with a man she could only see in private. It was cheating, she knew, and that it was wrong. But every time she saw Yunho's dashing face, she wouldn't even be able to think of leaving him.

They had been together for two years in America and had a beautiful romance. Why did her parents have to do that to her. Make her marry a man she had no more than brotherly feelings for.

She wanted to be with Yunho in public too. She didn't like pretending in front of everyone, especially at events where Yunho was required to be at too. It was pure torture to watch him dance with other girls, while she was not allowed to dance with him for more than one or two songs without suspicious looks from her parents.

Then there was Jaejoong. She knew it wasn't fair to him either. He should have a wife that could give her everything to him, but she couldn't do that. Not when her everything belonged to Yunho already. She didn't know what to do.

But did her everything still belong to entirely to Yunho...or has Jaejoong already taken some of it?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

N/A: Sorry for the delay everyone….

COMMENTS PLEASE!