Heartbroken

Fairytale Endings

He saw a figure sitting on a swing as he entered the park; it definitely had to be Tiffany. And as he stepped closer, he got the confirmation he needed.

There was Tiffany, sitting by herself in the deserted park, crying. He couldn’t believe Yunho could do such a thing to Tiffany, after everything Tiffany had done for him.

Jaejoong had gotten a call from Jessica a couple hours ago, when the girls had discovered Yunho in bed with another woman. Jessica told him that Tiffany had run away and that they couldn’t find her anywhere. But here she was, in the park by their house where they used to take walks together.

“Tiffany?” he called out to her.

As she lifted her head, he could see streams of tears coming from her face, she was crying endlessly. “I figured you’d be here. How are you doing?”

“Wow seriously, how stupid could you be, of course she’s feeling horrible. Jaejoong you are such in idiot!” he mentally scolded himself.

“How do you know about what happened?” she asked between her sobs.

“Jessica told me. Tiffany, I’m so sorry, I can’t believe he would do this to you,” Jaejoong answered as he approached Tiffany on the swings.

Letting out another loud sob, Tiffany fell into Jaejoong’s arms when he reached her, “WHY! Why would he do this to me? I loved him with all my heart! We were gonna get married and raise a family together. WHY!”

“If he has the heart to do this to you then he obviously doesn’t deserve you and your love,” Jaejoong said while he rubbed her back. Even though he was over Tiffany, it still hurt to see her like this. He silently swore to himself that he would let Yunho get away with this.

“If he doesn’t deserve it then who does? We’ve been together since we were freshmen in college. He always loved me and I always loved him. Where did we go wrong?!”

Jaejoong felt bad for Tiffany. He knew exactly how it felt to be betrayed by the one that you love. “Tiffany, how about we go home, it’s getting kind of late.”

Tiffany let Jaejoong pick her up from the swing and her to the car, where they silently drove home together.

=====================================================================================

“Jaejoong, will you promise to stay by side tonight?” Tiffany asked like a little girl who desperately needed someone to stay with her.

Jaejoong softly smiled at her, “Of course, I promise I won’t leave your side tonight, so just go to sleep. I can’t promise that everything will be ok tomorrow, but I can promise that I’ll be by your side supporting you no matter what.”

Hearing Jaejoong’s reassuring words made Tiffany feeling better.  With those comforting words and Jaejoong by her side, Tiffany closed her eyes for some much needed rest.

After he made sure Tiffany was properly tucked in; he called Jessica to fill her in on the latest Tiffany news.

“Hello, Jaejoong!? How’s she doing?” Jessica asked eagerly.

“She’s a little better than when I just found her. I finally got her to go to sleep,” Jaejoong answered hopefully.

“What are we going about Yunho? I won’t let him get away with this!” she said angrily, obviously her overactive hormones very kicking in again.

Despite Jessica’s emotions, she had a point. There was no way that Yunho was going to get away with hurting Tiffany like that. He was going to pay for what he did to Tiffany. “Don’t worry Jessica; I’m going to have a talk with Yunho tomorrow.”

“Really! Oh, please, Jaejoong, take me with you!? Please!” Jessica pleaded as if she was on the verge of crying.

“I don’t know, I don’t want you to get to emotional or stressed; it’ll probably be bad for the baby. If anything happened to either one of you, I don’t know how I would ever face Yoochun,” Jaejoong said doubtfully. Jessica wasn’t exactly having a smooth pregnancy; she had almost miscarried a while ago and he didn’t want to endanger his best friend’s wife or child.

“WHAT!? How could you say that, Tiffany is my BEST FRIEND! You have to take me. I don’t care what Yoochun says, I’ll take full responsibility for everything!!” Jessica cried. Now she had tears streaming down her face. “I just wanted to stand up for my best friend!!”

“Okay, okay! I’ll come pick you up tomorrow at 12, okay?”

“REALLY!! THANK YOU JAEJOONG! You’re the best!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Who are you and what are you doing on the phone with my wife,” came Yoochun’s voice, in a mock jealous tone.

“Yoochun, let go of the phone!” Jessica called out in the background. She sounded like she was going to cry...again.

“Yoochun, you might want to give it back to her before she seriously starts to cry,” Jaejoong warned over the phone, but it was too late, she was already sobbing.

“Jessica, baby, I was just kidding. I’m sorry, okay? Here, here you go,” Jaejoong heard Yoochun say.

“I don’t want it! I hate you!” she screamed.

“Hey, Jaejoong man, I’ll call you back sometime else okay?” Yoochun said in a panic and hung up.

The way Yoochun has changed over the last couple of years really made Jaejoong laugh. He went to not giving a damn about his girlfriends to one of the most caring husbands he has ever seen, the same with Junsu. What had Taeyeon and Jessica done to his best friends? …Oh yeah, turned them into normal human beings with normal feelings.

He wanted that too. But the question now was…did he want it with Yuri or Tiffany?

Tiffany was his fake wife but she was also his real friend that he once harbored feeling for. Or was ‘once’ that right word to describe it?

On the other hand, there was Yuri. She was his girlfriend, one that his parents didn’t pick for him and he truly cared and loved her. She was completely understanding and a great listener.

From an outsiders’ point of view, they would probably all tell him to go with Yuri. But what did he want?

Did he still have hidden feelings for Tiffany or was he completely over her and has seriously moved on to Yuri?

Ugh! He hated not knowing what to do. When it came to business, he knew exactly what to do, and how to do it. But when it came to love, he wasn’t so sure of himself.

But there was one thing he knew for certain that he wanted…and that was that he wanted the kind of marriage that his two best friends had.

=====================================================================================

A handsome, young man sat in a large office, looking out the window. He was thinking of what had happened last night with his girlfriend.

“Mr. Jung, there’s a group of people here to see you. They claim to be friends of Miss. Hwang, should I let them in?” his secretary asked. He had expected this. Yesterday, before leaving his house, Jessica had vowed that she was going to get him back. He had only wished that they would bring Tiffany with them, so that he could apologize and hopefully get back together with her.

“Yes, let them in.” he answered.

The door busted open as a group of people rushed into the office, but before he could even register who was there, a punch had been delivered to his face. And then another, and then a third.

“I can’t believe you would do that to her, after all she’s done for you,” he heard Jessica yell.

“Where is she?” he asked with his eyes closed and his face turned toward the floor. Obviously Tiffany wasn’t there with them, so he’d have to apologize sometime else.

“Why would you care where she is, she obviously means nothing to you! But don’t worry, she’s in good care now,” Jessica answered in an angry tone.

“Jessica, stop it,” he heard a voice come from somewhere else. She was here and she sounded like she had been crying a lot.

Opening his eyes, he finally realized that her whole group of friends was there with her and Taeyeon was holding her steady as if she would stumble over any second. “Tiffany….”

“Save it Yunho, I don’t want to hear your stupid excuses,” Tiffany interrupted with tears welling up in her eyes.

“But you have to listen to me…” he said more desparately.

“I don’t want to listen to your lame excuses! Don’t tell me your parents made your jump into bed the Yoona,” Tiffany said as tears streamed down her face. Her tears cut his heart like little individual knives. Why won’t she listen?

“Tiffany, let me explain…without all these people around,” he said kneeling before her.

“I think you’ll be able to explain just fine right here, right now,” Tiffany demanded.

“Okay, look,” Yunho started, knowing he wouldn’t be getting his way, “I was mad at you for not coming to see me, so I had a couple of drinks. I was drunk and she was there. It didn’t mean ANYTHING!! I was thinking about you the whole time. Tiffany, I’m really sorry, please give me a second chance to prove that we really do belong together.”

“Why should I after all you’ve done. Would you give me a second chance if you caught me in bed with another guy?” Tiffany said angrily. She couldn’t believe he had the guts to even say that.

Stepping up to Yunho she raised he her hand to slap him on the face again, but then lowered her hand, “You’re not even worth it,” with that she walked out of the office without a backward glance.

=====================================================================================

“So how’s Tiffany doing?” Yuri asked after taking a sip of her wine.

“Better. She still’s cries at night sometimes but she’s definitely showing improvement,” Jaejoong answered. He and Tiffany had gotten a lot closer since her break up about a week ago. It’s amazing how big of a difference a week can make in a relationship.

“That’s good,” she said half-heartedly. Even though she felt bad for Tiffany, she couldn’t help but be a little upset about how much time she got to spend with Jaejoong. But over the past week she had become better friends with Tiffany, by giving her advice on how to cope with the end of a long term relationship.

“Are you ok baby?” Jaejoong asked sensing that something was bothering Yuri.

“It’s nothing,” she answered with a slight smile.

“I’m sorry for spending so much time with Tiffany this week and not with you. I promise that once this whole thing calms down, we can spend a lot more time together.

With a giggle, Yuri lightly answered, “Do you really think I would get jealous of a heart broken friend. And besides she needs you, I would be more upset if you didn’t help her.”

Jaejoong loved how understanding she was it made him feel so much better, “Well how about this. Once Tiffany feels better, why don’t we go on vacation together?”

“Won’t your parents be suspicious?”

He shrugged, “I’ll tell them it’s for business or something.”

She smiled. Although she was glad that he was willing to lie to his parents just to be able to make it up to her, it also bothered her that they would have to lie just to be able to go on a vacation together.

They continued the rest of their evening chatting about all different kinds of things that had come up in the couple of days they hadn’t been together.

=====================================================================================

Tiffany sat by herself on the couch at home by herself waiting for Jaejoong to come home from his date with Yuri.

This was so sad. She was sitting at home waiting for her husband to come home from a date with someone else.

The thought of them together made tears well up in her eyes again.

“I can’t believe that I’ve fallen for him so fast. How could this happen? Maybe it’s just some rebound feelings since he’s being so nice to me lately,” she thought to herself, but deep down she knew that she had loved him for a long time now and was just didn’t realize it until Yunho was out of the picture.

Suddenly, the door turned. Jaejoong was home.

=====================================================================================

Author’s Note:

I know it’s been a while, school is finally out!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. And please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

Sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes I know are in there. =)