The Wedding

Fairytale Endings

After months of planning, the big day was finally within sight. It was the night before the wedding and the girls were spending their last night of being single together at Jessica’s condo.

"Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were announced our engagment. I can't believe the wedding is actually tomorrow!" Jessica said excitedly.

"I know, I'm really nervous. What if people notice? What if they find out that Jaejoong and I are just faking it? Omo, you have to promise not to get pregnant too fast or they'll start question me, okay" Tiffany said nervously.

Jessica blushed deeply at her last statement, then a wide grin spread across her face.

"I can't guarantee anything. But there's always the option of having a kid with Jaejoong. I mean he's not that bad to look at," Jessica teased.

"Eww! I can't believe you actually said that! Don't get me wrong, Jaejoong a nice guy and all but you know the one I love is Yunho. If I'm having a baby with anyone it's gonna be with him," Tiffany responded in disgust.

Just then there was a knock on the door, indicating that Taeyeon had finally arrived. Over the couple of months, Taeyeon had become a good friend of theirs so naturally she knew about Jaejoong and Tiffany's little secret. Surprisingly she and Junsu have become very close but for some reason he just can't muster up the courage to ask her out.

"So, what are we talking about," she asked as she entered the room.

"Tiffany is telling me not to get pregnant to early," Jessica said with an amused smile.

"Really? And why is that?" Taeyeon asked an amused grin also playing on her lips.

"Because if I get pregnant, then her parents are going to start expecting a child from her too, and that of course would be very bad," Jessica explained with a giggle.

"Oh no! Then Jessica you definitely can't get pregnant," Taeyeon teased.

"Okay guys, that's enough," Tiffany pouted. She was only taking precautions. She didn't mind Jaejoong, if she had to fake a marriage with anyone it would definitely be him, but what they shared wasn't love. What she shared with Yunho was love, what she shared with Jaejoong was friendship.

"Actually, I still don’t really get it, Tiffany. Why fake a marriage with Jaejoong? I know that you have Yunho, but I mean you and Jaejoong obviously get along very well and sometimes it seems like you adore each other," Taeyeon asked.

This was true even though they weren't actually a couple often times they acted like it when Yunho wasn't around. Jaejoong would get Tiffany drinks at clubs if they went together and if they went to shop together he would insist on paying for her. If you were an outsider who didn't know any better, you would definitely think that they were a couple.

Tiffany sighed, "It's not that I don't love Jaejoong. But it's a different kind of love, a brotherly love. He's great and if I hadn't met Yunho first, I would have probably fallen for him."

"Okay let’s stop talking about me and talk about you missy," Tiffany stated in attempt to change the subject.

"What about me?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about," Tiffany hinted.

"You know you and Junsu. What's going on with you guys?" she continued.

"Nothing," Taeyeon responded innocently.

"There has got to be more than 'nothing' going on with you guys," Jessica added.

"What do you want to be happening? He hasn't even asked me out yet. I don't even know if he likes me like that," Taeyeon said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Taeyeon, an idiot can tell that he likes you. He's just too big of a moron to admit it and too big of a chicken to ask you out," Jessica said.

“Yeah, maybe you should ask him out. Take the initiative!” Tiffany tried to encourage Taeyeon. She and Junsu made such a cute couple but Junsu was such a coward that he couldn’t even just at her out.

“I can’t do that! It’s so embarrassing, what if he rejects me? How am I ever going to look at him again?” Taeyeon said with a worried look on her face. Asking him out was definitely not an option. She was just not one of those girls.

Little did the girls know, miles away at a pub in downtown Seoul, the boys were having a similar conversation….

“Yah! I need you guys to help me. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!” Junsu whined as he downed the rest of his beer and ordered another one. He was treating his best friends to drinks on their last night of bachelorhood.

“For the millionth time Junsu, there is nothing we can do about your squeaky voice. It is what it is,” Yoochun said as Jaejoong laughed.

“Yah! You know that’s not what I’m talking about. My voice is y! I’m talking about Taeyeon. I really like her but I don’t know how to ask her out!!” Junsu exclaimed in exasperation. He had never had this hard of a time asking a girl out before, but for some reason rejection seemed like a huge deal when it came to Taeyeon.

“If you like her, just ask her out. I don’t see what the big deal is? I mean the Junsu I know has more confidence than anybody,” Jaejoong answered.

“I know! Normally I would have asked her out already but for some reason Taeyeon just seems different. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Ohhhhhh Junsu’s in love!!” Yoochun teased. He knew exactly how Junsu felt. It had taken him all the courage he could muster to ask Jessica out. “Look man, tomorrow night at the wedding, just ask her to dance and when the moment is right just ask her out.”

“Yeah easier said than done,” Junsu mumbled as he downed another glass of alcohol.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

**Wedding**

As the wedding march played, Jessica and Tiffany bothed walked down the aisle with their arms linked through Mr. Hwang’s arms. Jessica's dad had passed away when she was still young and her Uncle Hwang has acted as a father to her ever since.

She looked radiant in the dress she had chosen (see previous chapter for link to pic). On the other side of Mr. Hwang was his beautiful daughter in the wedding gown she picked out (see previous chapter for link). As they walked down the aisle, everyone in the church gasped at their beauty, even Jaejoong was breathless from Tiffany gorgeousness.

When they reached the alter, Mr. Hwang  handed his daughters off to their grooms and stepped to the side. The two happy couples took their vows and finally…

"You may kiss the bride" the reverand said.

Yoochun and Jessica leaned in to kiss each other with passion...while Tiffany and Jaejoong stood there awkwardly for a moment.

Then, Jaejoong leaned in for the kiss. When their lips met, both of them felt a spark between them, but they pulled away and pretended like nothing had happened as they proceeded with the wedding.
 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Reception

Tiffany's P.O.V: Omg, I can't believe I actually went through with it. I hope I don't regret it in the end.

Jaejoong's P.O.V: I don't know what I felt in that kiss. Was it contentment, love, WHAT!?! She looked so beautiful, and her lips...I want to kiss them again and again. ARRRRGH!

Everyone was walking around congratulating the newlyweds when “Found You” by JYJ came on and the D.J. spoke into the mike.

"Everyone please clear the dance floor for the newlyweds please," he said.

Yoochun and Jessica, Jaejoong and Tiffany started for the dance floor for the first dance. Since Tiffany and Jaejoong didn’t know what song they wanted for their first dance, they just went with whatever Yoochun and Jessica wanted.

As they swayed back and forth, Yoochun and Jessica could only gaze lovingly into each others eyes.

While...

Jaejoong and Tiffany felt kind of awkward during the dance, kinda like during the kiss. Soon other couples started to flood the dance floor.

“Taeyeon, may I have this dance?” Junsu bravely asked at he held out his hand.

“Yes, I would love that,” Taeyeon answered nervously.

As they stepped onto the dance floor together, Junsu started to get really nervous. If Yoochun’s plan didn’t work, he would strangle him.

“You look beautiful tonight, and you did a great job with the wedding,” Junsu complimented Taeyeon, hoping that is would help him calm down. (Taeyeon’s dress: http://lh4.ggpht.com/_K18evquyfCw/S4yOQy0EohI/AAAAAAAABB4/____3hRloF4/100223.KPDAward_06.jpg)

“Thank you, you’re looking pretty good yourself.”

As the song came to an end, Junsu took a deep breath, “Taeyeon, I’ve been meaning to ask you something for the past couple of weeks and I haven’t been able to muster up enough courage to do it until now, so here it goes. Will you go out with me?”

For about five seconds Taeyeon just stood there and stared at Junsu with stunned look. Just as Junsu was about to accept defeat he heard what he had been longing to here, “I would love to.”

“Really!? YES!” Junsu exclaimed and hugged her close while Taeyeon just smiled sweetly at him.

Everyone danced the night away, and soon enough the night was over and everyone went their own seperate ways.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N: Comments...sorry for all the mistakes that are probably there. =]