Wedding Planner

Fairytale Endings

"OMO YES!" Jessica exclaimed, he had no idea how long she's been waiting for him to ask her.

Upon hearing her answer, Yoochun quickly got up and took a hold of her left hand and placed the ring on the fourth finger, where it was going to stay forever.

"I promise that from this day forward, I will take good care of you and..." Yoochun started but was cut off by Jessica.

"Save it for the wedding," She said giggling.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next day, Yoochun and Jessica announced their engagement to their friends who were more than excited for them.

"OMO, Jessica, I'm so happy for you. We should have the wedding together!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"That's a great idea! Right, Yoochun?" Jessica asked.

"Whatever you want, baby," Yoochun replied.

At the mention of his wedding, Jaejoong felt a little uncomfortable. Tiffany was great, and he had no problem faking a marriage with her. But by the way their moms were so excited, he had a feeling that when it ended it wouldn't be so pretty. The other day he heard that his mom was hiring one of Seoul’s best wedding planners to plan the whole thing, which meant something huge and over-the-top. Well, at least he wouldn't have to face the whole by himself now that Yoochun was getting married too.

"I heard that my mom is hiring one of the best wedding planners around," Tiffany said. "I think her name was Taeyang or something.

Jessica gasped, "Is it KimTaeyeon?"

"That's it!" Tiffany answered.

"OMO, if she plans our wedding then it will definitely be FANTASTIC!" Jessica said.

"Ei, Tiffany, I thought you didn't want to get married to Jaejoong. Why are you so excited now?" Junsu teased.

"Well, Jaejoong is my friend and just because we're just getting married to make our parents happy, doesn't mean I can't be excited." Tiffany shot back.

"So, Junsu, when are you gonna get settle down?" Jessica asked with a grin.

"The day Jaejoong actually settles down with someone he loves," Junsu answered, a grin also playing on his lips.

"And shouldn't you be grateful? If it wasn't for me, you would have never even met Yoochun, let alone be getting married to him," Junsu stated. It was true. Junsu and Jessica are cousins and when she came back from her studies in England three years ago, he introduced her to Yoochun. After that, a friendship started blooming that eventually turned into a beautiful romance.

"What was wrong with that question? Can't a girl be concerned about her cousin's future?" Jessica questioned.

"Most girls, yes. But you? No." Junsu teased.

"Chunnie...Junsu is being mean to me." Jessica whined, this always worked.

"Don't think telling on me is gonna do anything, crybaby," Junsu said.

"Cut it out, man" Yoochun stated calmly.

"Oh I'm so scared," Junsu said, pretending he was terrified.

"Seriously man, cut it out," Yoochun stated, more firmly this time.

"Okay, geez! Sica, what did you do to my best friend?" Junsu asked teasingly.

"Made him fall in love with me," she replied simply. Little did they know that, that question would come up again in their lives.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

All the parents were extremely excited after hearing that Yoochun and Jessica decided to have a double wedding with Jaejoong and Tiffany.

Today they were at the bridal store (I think that's what it's called) where they were getting formal wedding pictures taken to be put on invitations and on display at the wedding. Today was also the day they would be meeting the wedding planner.

Jessica was the first to come out of the dressing room. She looked amazing in a strapless gown with a lace pattern (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-Fit-and-Flare-with-Embellished-Lace-WG3121_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Davids-Bridal-Collection)

"Wow, you look SOO amazing, sweetheart!" Yoochun exclaimed in amazement.

Then, Tiffany walked out of the dressing in a strapless Oleg Cassini number, looking more beautiful than ever (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-sweetheart-beaded-lace-trumpet-with-shirred-tulle-bodi_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Oleg-Cassini)

"OMG! Tiffany you look amazing! I'm jealous," Jessica pouted.

"It's okay baby, you'll always be most beautiful in my eyes," Yoochun said, trying to make Jessica feel better.

Jaejoong was speechless when he saw Tiffany walk out of the dressing room. She looked so perfect. The dress molded to her body perfectly.

He was in a daze until Junsu japped him in the ribs and whispered "say something".

"Wow, Tiffany you look Great!" Jaejoong finally said.

"Thanks, you look great too," Tiffany complimented.

"Okay she's here," Mrs. Kim announced happily.

"Who?" Jaejoong asked.

"The wedding planner silly. Everyone meet Kim Taeyeon," Mrs. Kim said.

"Hello everyone," a beautiful young women in a business suit greeted. And when her eyes met with Junsu's, they both felt an electrifying spark between each other.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey I know its been a long a time and I hope you didn’t forget about me. =]

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!