Enough Courage?

Fairytale Endings

 “Oh my god, honey are you serious?” Junsu exclaimed. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“If you don’t want it you don’t have to take responsibility for it. I just thought that you had a right to know, that’s all,” Taeyeon said, thinking that Junsu didn’t want the baby or her either.

“What are you talking about? Of course I want the baby. And I want you too, we’re gonna get married as soon as possible,” Junsu exclaimed and then picked her up and started spinning her around not caring that everyone was staring at them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Japan…

“NO! I can’t believe this! No way!” Tiffany exclaimed over the phone. She was on the phone with Taeyeon and Jessica, and Taeyeon was telling them her wonderful news.

“Ahh! I’m so happy for you! Junsu is a great guy, I’ve known for like ever now.” Tiffany said

“I know, he was so sweet about everything. At first I thought maybe he didn’t want to have the baby, but he promised to take responsibility for everything,” Taeyeon replied. She still couldn’t believe Junsu’s reaction.

“Psst, of course he would. Even if he didn’t, I would make him. There is no way I would let my cousin become one of those insensitive hit-and-run guys. Ugh they’re so disgusting. Ahh, I can’t believe you’re going to be my cousin in law, this is gonna be awesome!” Jessica exclaimed over the phone. She couldn’t think of anyone better for her cousin than Taeyeon.

“I can’t believe you just said hit-and-run, what is that anyway?” Tiffany asked, her best friend could be so weird sometimes.

“Hit-and-run means a guy who just has with a girl and then runs away like a coward if something unexpected happens,” Jessica explained, many of her college friends had experienced those kinds of relationships and there was no way she would let Junsu and Taeyeon become one of those couples. They would have a proper wedding and raise their baby as a family.

“Hehe, wow Jess, I can’t believe you would say that about your cousin. But anyways, Junsu just got out of the shower, so I gotta go. I’ll talk to you girls later ok?” Taeyeon said.

“Alright, talk to you later,” Tiffany and Jessica said, and hung up their phones.

Tiffany then turned to Jaejoong who was lying on the bed watching tv, “Jaejoong, you will not believe this,” she exclaimed and jumped on the bed next to her ‘husband’.

“Taeyeon is pregnant and now she and Junsu are getting married,” Jaejoong said and Tiffany pouted.

“How’d you know already?” she said, she wanted to deliver the great news to her husband.

“Well Junsu is one of my best friends. I’m kind of like one of the first people he calls for anything,” Jaejoong explained, slightly mesmerized by the pout on his wife’s lips.

 “Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are best friends,” Tiffany said laughing at herself.

“Come on, get dressed. It’s time for dinner,” she said while yanking him off the bed.

---------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe its Christmas Eve already. Tomorrow is our last day here.” Tiffany said while cutting the steak she was having for dinner with a sad expression. They had decided to cut their trip short and go back to Korea for their parent’s New Year’s party.

“Yeah and in a couple of days we’re gonna have to act all lovey dovey in front of everyone for the New Year’s Ball my parents are throwing.

“That reminds me; I have your tux picked out and ready to go already. Just tell your assistant to pick it up for you sometime,” Tiffany said.

“What are you wearing? I’m assuming my tux matches the dress?” he said imagining how amazing she was gonna look.

“Yeah, I’m wearing a white halter dress that goes down to my mid thigh with a fur evening wrap. Oh and there’s silver sequins too. Matches great with your white Hugo Boss suit,” she described.

“Hugo Boss, good choice,” Jaejoong complimented, Tiffany always knew exactly what kind of suit to get for what occasion.

“Only the best,” Tiffany said and finished of her steak with a radiant smile.

“So how are things with you and Yunho?” Jaejoong asked, he didn’t really want to know but he wanted to make conversation with her, to hear sweet voice, even if the words that came out were like poison.

“Well, we had a big fight about me coming with you on this trip, and I thought for sure he was going to break up with me, but when I called him the next day to apologize, he was his sweet self again, so now everything is absolutely FANTASTIC. I’m glad you came up with this plan because if you hadn’t then I don’t know what I would have done. Listen to my parents and marry you? Or defy my parents and stay with Yunho. Now with this plan I get the best of both worlds,” Tiffany said complimenting him with a beautiful smile that made his heart melt.

“Well I’m glad things worked out for you,” Jaejoong said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He had been secretly praying that Yunho would get fed up with their plan eventually and give up on Tiffany, but it seemed like he was just as in love with Tiffany as Jaejoong was.

“What about you? Have you found someone that makes you happy yet?” she asked.

“I guess you could say I did, but she has a boyfriend already, I don’t want to ruin her happiness that’s all,” he answered honestly.

“How can a girl not be interested in you? I mean you’re smart, handsome, rich, sweet, funny, caring. Her boyfriend must really be something, that she would choose him over you,” Tiffany said not knowing that she was basically calling herself stupid.

“She doesn’t exactly know I like her so I guess you can’t say that,” he said truthfully.

“Then why don’t you tell her. I bet if she knew that you like her she would dump her boyfriend for you in a second,” she said.

“It’s not that simple. Confessing to someone takes a lot of courage and I just don’t think I have that kind of courage,” Jaejoong said sadly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just give you some of my courage then you’ll have enough courage to confess,” she said cutely while taking both his hands in hers and pretending to be transferring all her courage to him. Jaejoong’s heart melted all over again, she sounded so sincere, like a little kid who thought that you could give someone something like that.

“Okay now you’re all set. You now have the courage to confess to the girl of your dreams now,” she said.

“How about I do it at the New Year’s Ball?” Jaejoong said.

“Sounds good to me, but don’t take too long because she could slip away,” Tiffany warned with a mock serious face.

--------------------------------------------

The Kims were known for throwing the best parties and their New Year’s Ball was always the best. This year was no different, especially with Taeyeon planning it-she made an exception to her ‘weddings only’ rule because Jaejoong and Tiffany were two of her closest friends.

As the servants were busy preparing for the event, the boys were busy catching up on each other.

“Congratulations man! I can’t believe you’re going to be the first out of the three of us to be a dad,” Yoochun said in disbelief.

“I can’t believe it either. I always thought that you were going to be the first,” Junsu said, smiling at the thought of his future wife and child.

“It’s all Jaejoong fault,” Yoochun said teasingly.

“Me? What did I do?” Jaejoong replied confused.

“Yeah if it wasn’t for you, I would probably be expecting now too,” Yoochun complained.

“I still don’t get it,” Jaejoong said still confused.

“If you and Tiffany wouldn’t have asked Jessica and me to wait to have a kid so you guys wouldn’t get questioned then I would be the first to be a dad, not Junsu,” Yoochun further explained not believing that his friend could so dumb.

“As if it’s his fault, he would probably give anything to have a baby with Tiffany, if Yunho wasn’t in the way, right?” Junsu defended Jaejoong.

 “I don’t want to talk about it,” Jaejoong said sadly.

“Come on man, when are you gonna tell her how you feel?” Yoochun asked. He was tired of seeing his friend in pain.

“I want to do it tonight, but I don’t know if I can or not,” he replied.

“What do you mean by that?” Junsu asked.

“When we were on vacation, I told her that I liked a girl but I didn’t have enough courage to tell her because she already has a boyfriend and I didn’t want to ruin her happiness. Then she got all cute and everything and said ‘I’m gonna give you some of my courage so you can tell her’, and I told her I’d tell the girl tonight and I really want to. No matter what, I have to get it out there. Whether or not she accepts it is a whole different story,” Jaejoong said with a sense of relief that he could finally tell his friends of his plans.

“If you want to tell her, then tell her. Stop worrying about her ‘happiness’ with Yunho because you know that she can happy with you too,” Yoochun said almost demandingly.

“Yeah, be a man. Tell your woman how you really feel,” Junsu encouraged.

----------------------------------------

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant! This is so exciting!” Jessica exclaimed.

“I can’t believe it either, I mean I thought we were always protected when we, you know,” Taeyeon replied.

“Ugh!” Tiffany groaned.

“What? What’s wrong?” Jessica asked alarmed by Tiffany sudden groan.

“I just realized I warned the wrong person,” Tiffany answered.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I told Jessica not to get pregnant so that I wouldn’t get questioned. Now Taeyeon is pregnant, not only am I gonna get questioned but so is Jessica,” Tiffany explained. Taeyeon frowned thinking she got everyone in trouble.

“But whatever, it’s fine. I still can’t believe that you’re pregnant. I better be the godmother,” Tiffany said sensing that Taeyeon was getting upset.

“Hey, what about me, I’m gonna be your cousin-in-law,” Jessica complained with a pout.

Taeyeon laughed, “Of course, both of you will be the godmothers. This baby is gonna be so lucky with so many people who will love and care for it.”

“What if you had twins,” Jessica wondered.

“Then we could both have one as a godchild instead of sharing,” Tiffany answered.

Then Jessica said, “God, you have no idea how much I want to be a mother too.”

“Well I guess now that the whole ‘not getting pregnant’ thing is over you can be one, it’ll only take a little time to accomplish,” Tiffany said half teasing her. Then there was a knock at the door…

-------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

Next chapter is the Yan’s ball, stayed tuned to see if Jaejoong does confess or not. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you liked it (or if you didn’t) don’t be afraid to speak up and leave me a comment. Remember that the more you comment the more motivated I feel to update. Just in case I don’t update until after Easter. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE, and if you don’t celebrate easter, then HAPPY SPRING! <3