The Proposal

Fairytale Endings

Jaejoong and Tiffany decided that if they wanted this plan to work they were gonna need the help of their friends and of course the approval of Tiffany’s boyfriend Yunho. So here they were, explaining their plan to their friends over some lunch.

“WHAT! That’s ridiculous and I won’t go along with it,” Yunho exclaimed. He didn’t know what Tiffany was thinking, agreeing to this absurd plan.

“Oppa, please, it’s the only way things will work,” Tiffany pleaded. If Yunho didn’t agree with the plan there was no point in going through with it.

“Yeah man, if you want, when we get a divorce, I’ll push all the blame on myself,” Jaejoong reasoned.

“And it’s not like we can’t be together secretly,” Tiffany added, hoping that Yunho will agree. She didn’t want to lose him but she didn’t want to upset her parents either.

“I refuse to share my girlfriend. Tiffany, you promised me that I wouldn’t have to share you with anyone. This is ridiculous!” Yunho said stubbornly.

“It’s only in public, Oppa,” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, in private she’s all yours,” Jaejoong said earning a deadly glare from Tiffany.

“It’ll only be for a while, I promise,” Tiffany added with pleading eyes. That was Yunho weakness.

“Fine,” Yunho said after a long while.

“REALLY! Do you mean it?” Tiffany asked, Yunho nodded, “Thank you, honey. I love you!”

“Okay now if we want this plan to work, we’re gonna have to all work together. Are we all in?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes!” they all answered in unison.

“Alright then…” Jaejoong said and they all started discussing different strategies.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The Kim Mansion…

This was the big night, the night Jaejoong and Tiffany were to announce to their parents their decision. They were extremely nervous and weren’t really sure if this plan would fool their parents or not.

After dinner they were all sitting in the living room, chatting happily and enjoying some coffee and tea. Jaejoong deciding it was time and turned to Tiffany to see her response, she gave a nod. Taking her hand, he stood up and cleared his throat.

“Mom, dad, aunty, uncle, Tiffany and I have an announcement to make…we have decided to get married,” Jaejoong stated calmly.

After taking a moment to absorb the news, the four parents started jumping for joy.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this! My baby is getting married to the perfect man!” Mrs. Hwang exclaimed.

“We have to get planning. This wedding has to be the biggest wedding that ever happened,” Mrs. Kim said, already starting to panic.

Upon hearing his mom’s statement, Jaejoong grimaced. He didn’t want a huge wedding, but he decided to keep his mouth shut, in order to keep his mom happy.

Tiffany couldn’t help but smile at their parents’ excitement. Part of her was excited as well too bad the groom wasn’t the man she actually wanted to marry.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Meanwhile…

Yoochun took the small box out of his pocket for what seemed like the millionth time to make sure that the ring was there and that it was the right one. That’s right he was going to propose to Jessica tonight and he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect, and it was. Except for one thing, Jessica was running late tonight. Finally there was a knock on the door.

When the door opened, Jessica’s breath instantly caught. Yoochun was wearing sleek black suit (http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo147548.jpg) and looked like a prince sent straight from her very own fairytale.

Could it be that he was purposing to her tonight and that’s why he was all dressed up? Seeing him dressed up like that made her feel extremely underdressed in a simple strapless black dress. (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2565/4017471030_846ae88476.jpg). To Yoochun, however, she looked absolutely stunning.

“Hey! What’s the occasion?” she asked curiously.

“Nothing, come in!” Yoochun said excitedly.

After taking the remote from the table and clicking play, he turned toward Jessica and asked “May I have this dance.”

It was their song “Found You” by JYJ. With her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist they danced to the song that bought them together.

“Have I told you that you look absolutely stunning tonight?” Yoochun asked, gazing lovingly at her.

“Nope,” Jessica said feigning a pout.

“Well have I told you I missed you today?”

“Nope”

“Have I at least told you that I love you tonight?”

“Nope”

“Wow, I haven’t done anything yet tonight, I’m such an idiot,” Yoochun said as he lightly slapped himself on the forehead. “Well Ms. Jung, I would just like to say that you look beautiful tonight. Also I’ve missed you so much today, and I love you more than anything.”

“Well Mr. Park. I would just like to say that you look mighty handsome in your suit as well. And I’ve missed so much today, and I love you more than you could ever imagine,” Jessica replied with a beautiful and loving smile.

When the song stopped, they sat down to a beautiful candle lit dinner.  After that, Yoochun decided that it was time.

He got down on one knee in front of Jessica and took out a small velvet box. Jessica gasped, could it be? He was actually purposing to her?

“Jessica,” Yoochun started, “I have never met I girl like you before. You made me realize how great a settled life would be. For the past 2 years you have been nothing but wonderful, caring, and comforting to me.  I want to take our relationship one step further. So will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?”

Jessica was speechless; she had been waiting forever for him to say those words.

...to be continued…

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

N/A: Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented.

         Sorry for taking so long to update. It’s the end of the semester and everything is so hectic.

Don’t forget to leave me a comment. They make my day, and don’t forget to subscribe!