Finalized

Fairytale Endings

Hello my beautiful readers! I'm so sorry, I know I cause I haven't updated like all summer. Anyways, sad story....I have no idea where my flash drive is, and I had all my chapters saved on there. For those of you who don't know this story is actually a repost of my old story on winglin, but with different character (for a better explanation and the link to the old story please see the forwords), anyways now that i have lost my flash drive the only way I can think of is to copy and paste the chapters from my winglin postings and edit them right on AsianFanfics. So now that I have bored you with my lame explanations, I ask for your forgiveness because I know that my edits are gonna be rough and also for not updating for like 2 months. Anyways I love you all and if you've made it all the way to the end of this message, I applaud you. 

Enjoy =)

--------------------------------

“Oh Jaejoong you were right. Yuri really is one of the most wonderful girls I’ve ever met,” Mrs. Kim exclaimed. His mom had absolutely fallen in love with Yuri after their dinner together that evening. After taking Yuri home, Jaejoong had come home to an ecstatic mother, who had nearly attacked him with compliments for his girlfriend.

“So you’re not mad at me for choosing Yuri?” he asked uncertainly. His mother had not been too enthusiastic about meeting the girl who, in her mind, had ruined his marriage with Tiffany.

“Of course not, sure I was a little upset at first but now I’m just glad you didn’t let Tiffany go for some stupid bimbo that just wants your money,” Mrs. Kim said with a smile. Her son had finally picked a keeper. And if they really wanted to get married after his divorce was finalized, she would, of course, welcome Yuri into their family with open arms.

When his mom mentioned Tiffany, he tensed. Jaejoong had heard from Yoochun and Junsu that she had left for the States the day after they had decided on divorce. He felt terrible about how things ended with her and wished that she would have given him time to make it up to her; but it was too late for all of that, he had chosen Yuri...

But a part of him constantly wondered what would have happened if he had chosen Tiffany.

=====================================================================================

“How are you, Fany? Is everything alright over there?” Jessica asked when Tiffany finally picked up her phone.

“Everything is fine, Sica. Why are you asking, you and I both know that I probably know New York better than I know Seoul, you don’t have to worry about me,” Tiffany answered. Her friend made you laugh sometimes with all her worrying.

“How can I not worry about you, Fany? You just left Korea without telling anyone until you were in the States already. Do you have any idea how worried I was when I called your number and they said it was disconnected? God, Tiffany! How could you tell me not to worry about my best friend after she was just hurt and is going through a divorce she doesn’t want. Do you know how mad I was when I found out that took Jaejoong from you? I was so close to going to his office and beating the crap out of that little …”

“JESSICA!” Tiffany cut Jessica off. “Don’t call her that! It’s not her fault Jaejoong and I am having a divorce. This whole thing was entirely my own fault. My own misery is my own fault. I was the one who blindly thought that Yunho was my prince charming. Jaejoong was always there waiting for me but I didn’t see it. Now he has someone who did notice that he was there and he deserves to have that. I noticed too late and that was my own problem, I blame no one but myself for not having the kind of happiness that they’re going to have. Or that you and Taeyeon already have. And I think that since I don’t even resent Yuri for being the one that Jaejoong chose then you shouldn’t either. I want you to be happy for them and when they get married, I want you to go to their wedding and be happy for them, please.”

By now Tiffany was on the ground next to her couch, sobbing.

“Oh Fany, I’m so sorry. I know that you're hurting and I feel so bad that I can’t be there to comfort you but this isn’t your entire fault. You deserve happiness too. But if you don’t hate her then I guess I shouldn’t either,” Jessica replied, she too was crying by now.

“Don’t just don't hate her, try being her friend. She really is the sweetest girl and if she wasn’t my love ‘enemy’ I think I would really like being her friend too,” Tiffany encouraged.

“Do you really think so? I don’t think I can handle being friends with a girl that made my friend sad,” Jessica said.

“Come on Sica, give it a try. I know you’re gonna love her,” Tiffany said with a smile, while wipping the tears away from her eyes. She truly wanted her friends to accept Yuri. She was such a nice girl and she deserved to be well liked by Jaejoong's friends. Tifanny knew that if Jessica and Taeyeon decided to accept Yuri, Yoochun and Junsu would easily follow suit. Although she was still really upset over her divorce, she still wanted Jaejoong and Yuri to live a happy life together with a group of supporting friends.

She wanted Yuri to have the life that she never got to have with Jaejoong.

=====================================================================================

One month later…

DIVORCE FINALIZED

That’s what is said at the top of the paper that was sitting at his desk that morning. This was what his lawyer’s messenger had delivered this morning when he was having a meeting?

Now it was official. He was officially a bachelor again, but not for long, he thought, as he opened his drawer. He took out the small velvet box that had been sitting in his drawer for the past month and a half. He could finally officially give it to her. She would be his.

“Hey, Yuri, sweetie, can you come in here for a sec?” he asked through the phone.

“Sure,” she answered. Just a second later, there was a knock on the door and it opened.

“Do you need something, boss,” she asked. Even after all this time, she still called him boss. She did it as a joke of course and only at work.

“Yes, I do.” He said, getting up and going over to kneel in front of her, “I need you to make me the happiest man in the world. I need you to be by my side everyday for the rest of our lives. I need you to marry me.”

With those words, he opened the box, to reveal a large, beautiful diamond ring. He heard her gasp in surprise. Did she really not expect this?

“So?”

“Yes. YES! Jae, I will marry you!” she answered with glee.

============

wow he moves fast doesn't he?

I hoped you guys enjoyed this very belated update. Please leave me comments...even if you hated it, let me know!

Love you all <3