Trips

Fairytale Endings

"It feels like I haven't seen you in like forever." Tiffany said with a sigh, "It's been such a busy week."

"Yeah, it has. Feels like I haven't been able to sit down with you in the longest time. So what's up?" Jaejoong asked genuinely curious about how his wife has been for the past week or two. He had been so busy with the new Christmas charity project his dad had told him to organize that he has been staying at the office for even longer hours than he used to.

As for Tiffany, her work wasn't much easier. She had to oversee the Christmas decorating at her father's shopping mall from picking the designs and decorations to actually watching the workers put it up that she barely had time for anything else. Not even Yunho.

"Well, the decorations are finally all done so maybe my days will be back to normal for a while until my dad throws something else at me," she said once again sighing. "I haven't been with Yunho in like a week and a half because of that stupid project."

"I guess now you can make it up to him now," he said with a hint of jealousy in his voice, but fortunately for him, Tiffany didn't notice.

"Totally, are you gonna stay late at the office tonight?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, the proposal is due in like two days and I still have lots to do. Why? Are you planning on inviting Yunho over?" Jaejoong asked jealousy rising in his chest once again.

"Yeah, I really need to make things up to him. He's been really understanding about everything these past couple of weeks," she said.

"Well, I don't know if I'm gonna make it home alive tonight, so be my guest," he said trying very hard to be understanding and not let his jealousy show. She had no idea how much he longed to be the one holding her at night. How much he didn't want to pretend anymore. He didn't ask for much, just a little attention and love from his wife was all he needed.

"Thanks Jaejoong! You're the best," she exclaimed, "I promise I'll make it up to you too. I haven't spent time with you in forever. We need to spend more time with each other, I feel like we're drifting apart and my mom keeps asking me things about our relationship and I don't know what to say to her."

"Well once I'm done with this project, we can spend some 'quality' time with each other," he said acting as if he was just being sarcastic, but in reality he really did want to spend some time with her. She was right, their parents were bugging them about their relationship constantly and they need something new to say.

"We should take a trip somewhere together, just the two of us. Kind of like a second honeymoon," Tiffany suggested.

"That sounds great. Where so you want to go?" Jaejoong asked excitedly. Just the two of them, that sounded more than just great to him. It was just what he had been wishing for.

"Um...I don't know where haven't you been in a long time?" she asked trying to get some suggestions out of him.

"What about Japan? I haven't been there in a while and the beaches are great, although I don’t know how great they are in the winter…," Jaejoong suggested. Japan was one his favorite places to go but because of his work schedule he hadn't been there as much lately.

"I love Japan. There are plenty of things to do their other than just going to the beach, and the shopping is amazing," Tiffany exclaimed.

"Then Japan it is," Jaejoong said.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“Yunnie!” she yelled as she opened the door for him. The next thing he knew, she was throwing herself into his arms.

He chuckled at his silly girlfriend’s antics, no matter how many times she tried to ‘scare’ him; it never got any less cute. He hadn’t seen her in over a week, and all this waiting was making him anxious. On top of that the first day she was free, she couldn’t even have lunch with him, since that was her ‘special’ time with her husband. Bull, this was all bull. He shouldn’t have to share her with anyone; she should be his and no one else’s.

“Baby, I’ve waited too long for you. What took you so long?” she asked with a pout.

“I’m sorry, honey, I got caught with some last minute stuff at the office. And shouldn’t it be you who is making it up to me, I haven’t seen you in over a week. That should be a crime,” Yunho replied as Tiffany gave him small kisses all over his face.

“I missed you so much baby, I thought I was gonna die!” Tiffany said as she looked at him with her most seductive look, “and don’t worry, I know exactly how to make it up to you,” as she led him up to her room….

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jaejoong sighed as he put some files away in his filing cabinets. Just a little bit more and he would be done with his proposals. Although it didn’t matter, it’s not like he could go home tonight. Tonight his wife would once again be in the arms of her lover, and he had willingly consented to it.

“What’s wrong with you Kim Jaejoong? What happened to that confident playboy who didn’t give a about the women in your life except for mom? Grrr, Tiffany Hwang, what have you done to me!?!?!” he thought to himself as he lay on his couch in his office to take a quick nap.

The only thing he had to look forward to now was their trip to Japan. Should he confess then? Will it just ruin everything if he did? Would she hate him for having impossible feelings?

These were just some of the questions he asked himself almost every day.

“One day, one day I will work up the courage to tell you how I really feel,” he thought to himself as he closed his eyes to sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“AHHHH BABY!!!” she screamed as she reached her . Tiffany and Yunho laid on the bed exhausted after finally releasing their pent up ual frustrations.

“That was so AMAZING!” Tiffany exclaimed when she finally caught her breath.

All Yunho could do was lay there and smile at her. It felt amazing to finally have her again. He loved the fact that in this part of her was only his. It had taken Tiffany a long time to convince him that she and Jaejoong were not ually active together. Only he got to see this side of her.

“Baby, I have something to tell you,” Tiffany started carefully, as she drew circles around this bare chest. “But you have to promise you won’t get mad.”

“What is it?” he asked suspiciously, for some reason he didn’t like where this conversation was going.

“Well Jaejoong and I were talking at lunch today, and we were both feeling like we never see each other. And even though you are my boyfriend and I love you so much, he still is my husband and I feel like if I don’t spend more time, I’ll never know what to tell my parents when they ask about him. So we decided to go to Japan for Christmas and New Years this year. And before you get mad, I want to know that we are only going as friends and pretend husband and wife, and that nothing will happen on this trip. And I can guarantee you that I will call you three times a day, if you want me to, and I’ll bring home lots of presents for you. And I also promise to make it up to you when you get home. So please please PLEASE don’t get mad,” she pleaded with the saddest puppy eyes she could muster.

Yunho had to take a deep breath to suppress his rage, “How could you possibly agree to a trip with him, without telling me first. What if I had something planned for us for the holidays, would you cancel your trip with him?”

“Well do you have something planned?”

“Even if I did, it would be a little too late for that now, wouldn’t it be?” Yunho snapped. How could she expect him not to be angry when he was being told he would be girlfriendless for the holidays?

“Baby I already spend so much time with you, I never get to see Jaejoong and I already promised to make it up to you when I get home. I already told him I would go, I can’t back out now,” she said. Yes she did feel guilty, but a promise is a promise.

“I can’t believe you’re choosing him over me. Ughh, I’m so out of here!” he exclaimed as he got out of bed.

“No Yunnie, wait! Can’t we talk about this?” she asked desperately wanting Yunho to stay with her.

“As long as you’re choosing him over me, there is nothing to talk about. I told you Tiffany that I hate sharing, especially my girlfriend. You promised me when I agreed to this that I would always come first,” he yelled, letting out all his frustrations.

“You do always come first. I spend way more time with you than Jaejoong. And you know what, when I finished my project, the first thing I thought of was ‘How am I going to make this up to Yunho?’” Tiffany yelled back with tears streaming down face.

“Whatever!” Yunho yelled as he slammed the door on his way out.

Tiffany curled up on the floor crying. All she wanted was to spend a romantic evening with Yunho, and this is what happened.

“What’s wrong with me?” she thought to herself as she continued to cry by herself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Ahhhh," Jessica cried at her . They hadn't had in such a long time that this was extra satisfying for her tonight.

"I love you honey," Yoochun whispered panting. They had both been so busy at different times of the day that it seemed like they were always home at opposite times of the day.

"I love you too baby," Jessica whispered back.

"I missed you these two weeks" Yoochun said kissing her again. That's right, for almost two weeks straight the closest he got to seeing her face was the picture sitting on his office desk.

"It’s only been two weeks? Seems like an eternity," she said finally regain her breath.

"Now that all our projects are over for the time being I say we celebrate," he declared.

"How are we gonna do that?" Jessica asked giggling at his silly declaration.

"By going on vacation to London," Yoochun stated.

Jessica gasped, she had been dying to go to London for the longest time. And when she looked over, she saw Yoochun holding two plane tickets with a grin on his face.

"Yoochun, you remembered!" she exclaimed.

"Of course I did. How can I forget anything my wife says?" he said sweetly.

"Yoochun, you are way more than I deserve," Jessica said as she leaned for another kiss that lead to yet another round of passionate love making.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*Junsu P.O.V*

"I love you," she whispered in my ear after we both ed. I didn't know how to answer. Do I love her? I think I do. With the way Yoochun and Jaejoong describes it, seems like I do. But the question is how do I tell her?

Do I just say it or is there supposed to be a special moment for it?

She says it to me all the time and I always want to say it back to her but I can never really do it.

Maybe I should take her somewhere like Yoochun and Jaejoong are with Jessica and Tiffany. I can tell her then.

"Baby, are you gonna be busy during Christmas?" I asked.

"Umm, well I just finished one of my last projects the other night and I'm pretty sure that's it until after Christmas. Why do you ask?" she asked.

"Well I was thinking I just finished my holiday projects today so maybe we could go somewhere together for the holidays?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Oh my god, that would be great. Where are we going?" she asked excitedly. She is so cute when she does that.

"I don't know do, you have anywhere in mind?" I asked. I want to make this as special as possible.

"Well, Tiffany said that New York City is like magical during Christmas," she suggested. And she was right; New York was magical during Christmas.

"Then let’s go to New York for Christmas," I declared. "I'll have my secretary make arrangements tomorrow."

"REALLY! Oh my god I have to asked Tiffany where all the best places to shop are and what Broadway shows we should watch. Oh Junsu, this is gonna be the best Christmas ever!" she said happily.

She was right; this is gonna be the best Christmas ever.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

N/A: Double update to make up for the long wait. Thanks to all the subscribers! =]
COMMENTS PLEASE!!

Sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes!