Wedding...Again

Fairytale Endings

“Jae!” Yuri called out from the dressing room.

“Huh?” Jaejoong replied as he snapped out of his thoughts.

“What do you think of this dress?” she asked as she stepped out of the dressing room with a beautiful Oleg Cassini wedding gown on.

“I like it,” he answered simply. She was wearing Oleg Cassini, just like Tiffany had on their wedding day. In a way this was kind of like déjà vu. He remembered sitting at the bridal shop waiting for Tiffany to emerge from the dressing room.

*Flashback*

 

Then, Tiffany walked out of the dressing in a strapless Oleg Cassini number, looking more beautiful than ever (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-sweetheart-beaded-lace-trumpet-with-shirred-tulle-bodi_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Oleg-Cassini)

"OMG! Tiffany you look amazing! I'm jealous," Jessica pouted.

"It's okay baby, you'll always be most beautiful in my eyes," Yoochun said, trying to make Jessica feel better.

Jaejoong was speechless when he saw Tiffany walk out of the dressing room. She looked so perfect. The dress molded to her body perfectly.

He was in a daze until Junsu japped him in the ribs and whispered "say something".

"Wow, Tiffany you look Great!" Jaejoong finally said.

"Thanks, you look great too," Tiffany complimented.

*End of Flashback*

Jaejoong shook his head as he realized that she was still waiting for an answer, “You look great! I think this one’s 
it.”

With a smile, Yuri turned to go back to the dressing room.

“Jaejoong hyung! You excited for your big day?” Junsu asked as he took a seat next to his best friend.

“What do you think?” Jaejoong asked giving his friend the “duh” look.

“I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way when I was getting ready to marry Taeyeon. It’s great isn’t it? Marrying someone you love and being able to spend the rest of your life with her.”

“Yeah,” Jaejoong answered almost half-heartedly. He was lost in his own thoughts again.

Was he having second thoughts about marrying Yuri? Why does he keep thinking about Tiffany and how she was doing?

He had been talking to her, after much encouragement from Yuri. She had explained to him that is was okay to keep in touch with his ex, even if it didn’t work out for them as lovers, at least they could friends. That’s exactly what he had told Tiffany when they first started talking on the phone, but she had conveniently reminded him that they had never been more than friends and a fake couple. Yuri had even invited her to their wedding, but she had declined, saying that her work kept her pretty tied down and didn’t have much time to take off.

He really loved Yuri. She was everything he ever wished for in a wife. Supportive, smart, beautiful, encouraging, etc. but why was he constantly thinking of Tiffany? This shouldn’t be happening. He should happy he finally found the perfect women for him.

Taking in a deep breath he got up to walk over to where Yuri and Taeyeon were working out of the details for the wedding.

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

Why is he doing this to me? Why can’t he just leave me alone? I already agreed to get a divorce and it’s already finalized. Why does he have to torture me by sending me an invitation to his wedding when he knows that I love him and I didn’t want this stupid divorce in the first place.

Ugh! What’s wrong with me? He only means well and besides, he wasn’t even the one who called to invite her, it was Yuri. She really didn’t know if she wanted to like this girl or hate her. She was really sweet and nice, and if you really looked at her, she really suited Jaejoong very well. Almost perfectly, and that’s what annoyed her.

Stupid Yuri, for coming into their lives and taking Jaejoong from her.

No, stupid Yunho, for blinding her with a false sense of love and then breaking her heart.

No, stupid Jaejoong, for not telling her that he loved her and taking a chance; and for falling in love with Yuri.

“No! You idiot, stupid you!” a voice in her head yelled. “Stupid you, for not realizing that Jaejoong liked you. Stupid you, for not loving Jaejoong before it was too late. Stupid you, for being stupid enough to think that Yunho actually loved you.”

Yeah…stupid her. Suddenly, a ring snapped her out of her trance, her phone was ringing, it was Jessica…again.

“Hello?” she said picking up her phone.

“Hey Fany, how’s it going?” a chirpy voice came from the other line.

“You know, for a new mother, you sure do have a lot of time on your hands. Shouldn’t you be, oh I don’t know, taking care of my god daughter?” she asked. That’s right; Jessica had given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Eunmi.

“Which reminds me, when are you going to bring her here to visit me, I have so many presents for her.”

“I don’t know when I’ll have time. But you could come here to visit us. And attend Jaejoong’s wedding in a couple of days,” Jessica suggested.

“Sica you should know better than anyone why I can’t do that. You know it would kill me. God and I can’t believe they actually invited me,” she snapped back at Jessica.

“You know they meant well. And Yuri's just trying to be nice, she really wants to be friends with you, if you gave her the chance,” Jessica replied. Yuri, Taeyeon, and Jessica had grown to be great friends. And with Taeyeon planning the wedding, their relationship only got better.

Tiffany sighed, she knew they meant well, but it still hurt, “Sica, she and I are friends. And if she was marrying anyone else, I would go. But she’s marrying my ex-husband and the man I love. I just can’t handle it and I don’t want to ruin their big day.”

“I know what you mean. I was just kidding before anyways. And I promise that I’ll bring Eunmi to visit you sometime, since you ‘can’t step away from work’,” Jessica answered, using air quotes even though Tiffany couldn’t see them.

“Thanks Sica. You really are the best friend any girl could ask for.”

“Hehe, you know it!” Jessica exclaimed. Then there was a faint sound of a child’s cries in the background. “Oh, Fany, I have to go. Eunmi’s awake.”

“Ok, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye” Tiffany answered and hung up, drowning herself in her own thoughts again.

She wished she could have a child. Jaejoong’s child. But it was too late for that; that would be Yuri’s job now.

But what was left for her? Sad, old memories that Jaejoong has probably already forgotten? How pathetic. She really needed to move on.

Of course Tiffany has drawn a lot of attention to herself at her new office. All the male workers couldn’t help but ogle at their new division manager. She was beautiful and smart at the same time. And so nice to everyone, that they could hardly believe she was the president and CEO’s one and only daughter and princess.

But Tiffany wasn’t interested in any of them. She only wanted one man; and that man was getting married in a couple of days.

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

*DAY OF THE WEDDING*

Jaejoong paced back and forth in anticipation. Today was the day; the day he was going to put that diamond ring on Yuri’s finger and never look back. But could he really do that? Could he really never look back? Since the day at the bridal shop, he couldn’t stop wondering what life would be like if he had chosen Tiffany.

He felt terrible for thinking that because Yuri was so great about everything. Not caring about his past marriage, even going out with him when he was already married. She’d been so incredible supportable. She deserved better than his doubtfulness and he, of course, was gonna give her better. Once the wedding was over, all his doubts would disappear, he was sure.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Yoochun and Vanness.

Yoochun had a note in his hand and both carried a sorrowful look.

“What’s wrong? Why the long faces guys, I’m getting married,” Jaejoong asked his best friends with a wide grin.

“You might say differently after you read this note. I’m sorry man,” Yoochun replied, handing him a note. It had his name written on top…in Yuri’s handwriting. Why would she write him a note when she could just tell him in person in a little bit? “We’ll be outside, okay?”

He nodded his eyes still on the note in his hands. With a trembling hand, he slowly tore the envelope open.

Dear Jaejoong,

I guess when you read this note, I’ll already be gone. I love you, Jae. I really do, with all my heart, never doubt that. But I can’t marry you. I can’t marry you because I don’t have your whole heart and all of your love. Your heart belongs to the wonderful person that you left for me, because you thought I was right for you. At first, I thought that was true, that you and I were seriously made for each other. But as the days went on it got more and more obvious that it wasn’t true, that we weren’t made for each other. So go find the one that is really in your heart. And when you find her, call me and I’ll wish you all the happiness in the world. She’ll have my number. Go get her, Jaejoong, go get your Tiffany back!

With much love,

Yuri.