A Beginning and an End

Fairytale Endings

“Breathe, Yuri, breathe,” she thought to herself as she went to get the door for Jaejoong.

(without the vest)

“Hey! Wow, you look great!” Jaejoong said as he stepped into her apartment.

“Thanks, you don’t half bad yourself,” she answered with a bright smile.

“These are for you. I think you said that lilies were your favorite flower, right?” he said as he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

“Thanks for remembering, most guys just get some roses and assume that I will like them. I have to take good care of these,” she said gratefully as she went to put them in a vase.

Jaejoong smiled, “Are you ready?”

“Oh, yeah, let’s go!”

=====================================================================================

*Restaurant*

“So, what do you think of this place? Is the food okay?” Jaejoong asked. He was really afraid that Yuri wouldn’t like this place because it just didn’t seem like a place that she would go to.

“I love it! The food it amazing and sure the service could be a little better but then again, what restaurant could have perfect everything?” Yuri answered. She rarely went to five star restaurants and this one was definitely worth five stars, except for the waitress that was shooting dirty looks at her all night, but that was probably because of her date.

“What do you mean, the waitress is really nice,” Jaejoong said, a bit confused. The waitress had given him awesome service all night.

“Yeah, really nice to you, but she’s been giving me really dirty looks all night, and it’s your entire fault,” she said with a grin.

“My fault? How is it my fault?” Jaejoong asked even more confused than he was before.

“If you weren’t so good looking then she wouldn’t have been me dirty looks all night,” she explained.

“Are we done here?” the waitress asked as she came over to see how they were doing.

“I’m done with my plate; what about you, Yuri,” Jaejoong asked as he handed his plate to the waitress.

“I’m done too,” Yuri said also handing her plate to the waitress.

“Would you like to order some dessert or would you just like your check?” she asked them, or Jaejoong to be exact, she basically refused to acknowledge Yuri unless she absolutely had to.

“I don’t know do you want dessert, Yuri?” he asked.

“I’m as full as can be, so I’m going to pass,” she replied.

“Okay well then, I’ll just take the check,” Jaejoong told the waitress.

“Okay, I’ll be right back with you check,” she said dreamily to Jaejoong which made Yuri laugh.

After paying for dinner, they decided to go for a stroll in the park near the restaurant. It was getting late so there weren’t many people in the park.

“I hope you had a good time tonight,” Jaejoong said expectantly. He really wanted Yuri to be happy with their dinner date.

“I had a great time, especially while watching our waitress ogle at you,” Yuri answered with a giggle. When she had come over to give them their check, she even wrote her phone down on the receipt for Jaejoong.

“Hey stop that! She was creepy and looked cheap. I like my girls elegant ok?” Jaejoong answered defensively.

“Hehehe, whatever you say!” Yuri said and starting to run when she saw Jaejoong expression. He looked like he was gonna pounce on her at any second.

“Hey, get back here!” he yelled as he ran after her.

=====================================================================================

Date after date, and just like that Jaejoong and Yuri secretly became an official couple. Of course Jaejoong felt terrible about not being able to officially announce their relationship to the public because of his marriage to Tiffany. Not that Yuri really cared; it was Jaejoong she loved, not his name.

As Jaejoong and Yuri’s relationship grew stronger, Tiffany’s relationship with Yunho grew weaker. With continuous fights and silent treatments, Tiffany found it increasingly difficult to spend too much time with Yunho and spend most of her nights at home with Jaejoong.

Taeyeon gave birth to a cute little baby boy named Dani and was now back at work but only part time so she could take care of her little bundle of joy. Junsu showered both his wife and son with all the love he possessed and vowed to always care for them. And after hearing the news that Taeyeon had given birth to a healthy baby boy, Junsu’s parents were so happy that they went all out and bought them a new house under the baby’s name.

Jessica and Yoochun were going to experience that kind of joy soon too. With a baby on the way and a loving wife waiting at home for him, Yoochun felt like he was the happiest man in the world.

“Ahh, I’m so bored!” Tiffany said with a sigh as she plopped herself down on Taeyeon’s couch.

“You really need to find something to do, Tiffany,” Taeyeon said with a laugh as she cradled Dani in her arms.

“Haha, not everyone is as lucky as you, you know. You have a cute little baby to play with and Jessica has one coming soon. What do I have?” Tiffany asked with another sigh. She really was jealous of her two best friends sometimes. They were married to the love of their lives and couldn’t be happier. What did she have? She has a fake marriage with a guy that was in love with another girl and a boyfriend that couldn’t stand to be around her anymore because of her fake marriage. Ugh! Her life is a mess and sometimes she just didn’t know what to do.

“You have an awesome group of friends that love you,” Jessica offered with a bright smile.

“Yeah, but so do you guys AND you have awesome husbands that love you,” Tiffany retorted.

“You can too, I’m sure if you talk to Jaejoong, he’d be okay with getting a divorce and then you can be with Yunho officially,” Taeyeon said.

“No, I can’t. My parents would never let that happened, they’re under the impression that I have the perfect marriage with Jaejoong and with my dad’s health problems, I just can’t drop that kind of bomb on him,” Tiffany said in a sad voice.

“So what does Yunho have to say about this?” Jessica asked. She was genuinely concerned about her friend’s situation. She and Tiffany grew up together and when they were little they had vowed that they would get married together and live happily ever after with their own prince charming. But that didn’t work out so well, they got married together but they’re not both living happily ever after.

“He’s seems so distant lately. He gets mad all the time and it seems like he never wants to spend time with me anymore,” Tiffany said with a sad expression.

“Call him now and ask him to come here. He’s home now isn’t he?” Taeyeon asked as she handed Tiffany her phone.

“Um not sure if I should,” Tiffany said, she’d never been so unsure about calling Yunho before.

“Just do it. What’s the worst that could happen?” Jessica encouraged.

“Okay, here’s goes nothing,” Tiffany took a deep breath as she dialed her boyfriend’s number…

*Phone Conversation*

“Hello?” a female answered.

“Hello? Is Yunho there,” Tiffany asked very confused and suspicious.

“Oh, he’s in the shower right now. Who is this?” the voice asked.

~Click~

*End of Conversation*

“What happened?” Taeyeon and Jessica asked anxiously, looking Tiffany’s worried face.

“Some girl answered,” Tiffany answered, her face slowly turning paler.

“Let’s go!” Jessica said firmly grabbing Tiffany’s hand.

“Where are we going? Jessica what are we doing?!” Tiffany asked terrified of what Jessica would do.

“Taeyeon, take Anthony to your nanny and let’s go. We’re going to Yunho’s house to see what’s going on!” Jessica exclaimed angrily. What kind of boyfriend was Yunho to have another girl over at his house alone? Tiffany deserved better than this…much better than this. What had he done with her best friend, she used to be so strong and outspoken about everything but when it came to Yunho she was so cowardly, and she was sick and tired of seeing her friend like this. YOU DON’T MESS WITH AN EMOTIONAL PREGNANT WOMAN! Yunho needed to learn that lesson the hard way.

“Jessica this isn’t a good idea!” Tiffany yelled from the back seat as she pulled out of Taeyeon’s driveway.

“Stop being such a chicken, Tiffany! You need to know what Yunho is doing behind your back,” Jessica yelled back.

“What if he’s not doing anything bad behind my back?” she retorted.

“Then it’ll be one of those rare times when I’m happy I’m wrong,” Jessica replied. She really wanted to be wrong; she wanted to be dead wrong about this whole thing.

*Yunho’s house*

“Tiffany, do you have the key?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, but I really don’t think this a good idea,” Tiffany replied.

“Oh, for god sake, just hand it over!” Jessica said lunging toward Tiffany’s purse.

“GOT IT! Taeyeon, take it!” she exclaimed as she threw the keys toward Taeyeon.

As they entered the house, they heard complete silence, but as they headed upstairs, they started to hear odd noises.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Jessica yelped when she opened the door.

There they were, Yunho and the mystery girl, which wasn’t much of a mystery anymore because it was obvious that it was Im Yoona, on the bed….

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon called out as she saw Tiffany enter the room with a face paler than a ghost’s.

“I can’t believe you would do this to me!” Tiffany screamed.

“Fany baby, I can explain…” Yunho started but before he could finish she slapped him across the face and ran out of the room with tears streaming down her face….

=====================================================================================

Author’s Note:

I guess Yunho doesn’t need Tiffany or Yuri anymore. Hehe I love Jessica in this chapter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. I LOVE YOU ALL!

So there’s only like 6 more chapters left, and my goal is to get 50 subscribers. We’re pretty close so please help me reach this goal!!!!

I’ll update ASAP and as usual don’t forget to leave lots of comments and subscribe!!!