Happily Ever After

Fairytale Endings

“Hello?”

“Hey Yuri! I have great news to tell you,” Jaejoong said over the phone. She was the first person he called after his and Tiffany’s heated love making about a half an hour ago.

“Let me guess. You finally went to find Tiffany and told her how you felt and she accepted you, and now you just finished having really hot ?” Yuri answered with a laugh.

“Am I really that predictable?”

“Well maybe not to other people, but to me…mmm, yeah you are pretty predictable.”

They both shared a laugh, “Well as much as I would love to continue to chat with you, I gotta go. I have some plans tonight too. I’m glad you’re happy Jaejoong. Thanks for taking my advice, you both deserve this. And remember to invite me to the wedding.”

“I think I should be the one to thank you. So, thank you for pointing out something that should have been so obvious to me. And hey we should have lunch together tomorrow or something. I definitely want to treat my little cupid to something special,” Jaejoong said.

“Mmm, maybe, I’ll see how my schedule works out. Well I gotta go, so bye!”

“Okay, bye!”

And their conversation just ended like that, but it was enough. Yuri knew he was happy and hopefully she would happy too.

“What did she say?” Tiffany asked as she lay next to him in bed with one arm draped over his chest.

With a smirk, Jaejoong answered, “Exactly the way I thought she would. Sometimes I really think she can like read my mind or something.”

“Well let me see if I can read your mind too,” Tiffany said as she cradled Jaejoong’s face between her small hands and looked deeply into his eyes. “Mmm…you’re thinking that you want to kiss Tiffany.”

“Hell yeah!”

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

Jaejoong and Tiffany returned to Seoul about a week after the reunited in New York. Their parents, of course, were ecstatic that they had gotten back together. And so were their best friends.

Jessica and Taeyeon freaked out when they saw Tiffany and Jaejoong together. Yoochun and Junsu couldn’t stop smiling either. The last couple in their group finally got it together.

Tiffany finally got to meet her god daughter Eunmi, who loved all the presents that Tiffany had gotten her from the States. Seeing Eunmi only made Tiffany want to have a kid even more. Both her best friends were mothers now and it made her feel kind of left out.

As for Jaejoong, seeing his best friends being such great fathers kind of made him want to have a kid too. He knew that Tiffany wanted to have a baby too but they agreed that they would wait until they were married again to start thinking about that.

Yuri had come back to Seoul as well, to resume her position as Jaejoong’s secretary. And she also found her special someone. His name was Donghae. She had met him through a friend in New York and they immediately hit it off. Jaejoong and Tiffany were really happy that she found someone so great for herself.

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

Three months later…

“Jaejoong, what’s going on? Where are taking me?”

“Shh…calm down babe. Trust me okay?” Jaejoong soothed Tiffany as he led her through the door of the hotel room.

“What…” her words were cut off, when the light’s suddenly and she finally saw what was going on.

In front of her was Jaejoong, on bended knee, with a small velvet box in his hands. And in the box, was a huge diamond ring.

“Tiffany Hwang, you were the first woman that I ever truly loved. You captured my heart almost effortlessly. You complete my world and without you nothing would make sense. That’s why, I know now, for certain, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you…Tiffany, will you marry me?” Jaejoong said with tears glinting in his eyes. He was really scared of her reaction.

Tiffany already had tears streaming down her face when she finally comprehended his words.

“YES! Yes Kim Jaejoong, I will marry you!” she answered enthusiastically.

A very wide smile appeared on Jaejoong face as he got up to fasten the ring on her finger.

Suddenly, the door bursted open as their closest friends came into the room, with Junsu holding a bottle of champagne, ready to celebrate.

"Wait everyone! Hold on, Junsu I can't have that champagne," Tiffany says as she pushes the glass that Junsu was offering away.

"Why not? Don't you like champagne? I thought this was your favorite brand," Jessica asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah babe, is something wrong?" Jaejoong asked concern written on his face.

"No! No, I love this champange, but the reason I can't drink it is because..." Tiffany's voice trails off as she rubs her belly hoping her friends will get the message she's trying to convey.

"OMOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT" Jessica and Taeyeon yell as they pounce on Tiffany to give her a hug.

Jaejoong, however, was frozen in his spot, unable to comprehend the message his fiance was trying to tell him....then it hit him...

He is going to be a father...and his Tiffany was going to be the mother.

He suddenly shoves Jessica and Taeyeon aside, graps Tiffany, and starts spin her around while yelling, "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!"

Tiffany could only laugh and yell back at Jaejoong to put her down.

…and there you have it. A Fairytale Ending for everyone…

And they lived Happily Ever After.

THE END<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the really crappy and corny ending but at least everyone found their special someones.

Thanks to all my beautiful and wonderful subscribers...

zyrenahre_14

varius

sheng1

soshifx

tiffany_jessica
yultiguilunforever