Anniversary

Fairytale Endings

Author’s note:

Thanks to all of you who voted. I know its only been a day but there seems to be a clear winner in the poll and I made a new poster and I was really excited to use it. To all of you who only wish for Jaefany, don’t worry!

Now let’s welcome, Jaejoong’s soon to be new lady!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

=====================================================================================

*Morning after*

Rolling to his side, Jaejoong expected there to be a body next to him, only to be hit hard with reality again. The reality that Tiffany wasn’t by his side and that he had spent yet another night all alone in his lonely bedroom that he was supposed to share with Tiffany.

Then something else hit him. The feeling of hatred, the same hatred he had felt last night when he heard Tiffany and Yunho in the guest room.

After clearing his head a little, he got out of bed to go get ready for work.

=====================================================================================

“Morning Jaejoong” Tiffany said cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong, because to her, nothing was wrong.

“Where’s Yunho?” Jaejoong asked coldly as he sat down at the table for breakfast.

“Oh, he just left a couple minutes ago,” she answered, not catching the coldness in his eyes and in his voice.

“How was your night last night?” he asked. “Why am I doing this to myself when I know it hurts to hear her answer,” he thought to himself.

Giggling she asked, “Do I really have to share?”

“No, its fine if you don’t want to. Its fine,” he replied stiffly, it was probably a better idea that she didn’t share.

Then she realized she forgot to ask him if he accomplished his mission last night.

“Did you do what you were gonna do last night?” she asked, eager to know the answer.

“No, she left before I had a chance to,” he answered simply, much to her disappointment.

“Aww, that’s too bad. But there’s always next time!” she said optimistically.

“I don’t think there’s gonna be a next time,” Jaejoong answered and got up to go to work. He couldn’t stand another moment of being in the same room as her, being reminded of his failure.

“Hmm, I wonder what wrong with him today?” she asked herself. “Oh, it must be the disappointment from last night.”

=====================================================================================

*Jaejoong’s office*

He sat there with a pen swinging in his hand, deep in thought, when there was knock at the door.

“Come in.”

“Mr. Yan, your new secretary is here,” Nicole, the secretary at the front desk of their floor, said. (hehe, I just had to add her in there)

“Okay, come on in,” he said, trying his best to look a little bit happier. With a smile she led a beautiful young woman into the room.

“Here she is, if you need anything else, you know where to find me.” Nicole said, while leaving the room.

“Hello, Mr. Kim. How are you today?” the young lady asked politely.

“I’m fine, and how are you Miss….”

“Yuri Kwon, but you can call me Yuri,” she finished for him. “And I’m doing very well today, thank you. I would also like to say that I’m very excited to be able to work for you, Mr. Kim.”

“Oh? And why is that, Miss. Kwon?” he asked.

“Oh, because this one of the biggest and most respected corporations in the business world, and you are one of the youngest vice presidents out there, why wouldn’t I be excited to be able to learn from one of the best?” she stated.

He had a good feeling about this girl. He could tell from the confidence in her voice that she was gonna be different from all the other secretaries he had fired, who had all just tried to seduce him. She was gonna be able to help him accomplish things.

“Well, if that’s the case I’m going to have to ask you two very important questions,” he said with a grin on his face.

“And what might those be?” she asked curiously.

“Are you ready to work hard and can you make good coffee, because I’m going to need both from you,” he asked.

“Yes, and yes,” she answered.

“Okay then. I think you’re ready to go to work,” Jaejoong said with the first genuine smile he had in a while.

=====================================================================================

And just like that, eight months past already. Taeyeon was well into her ninth of pregnancy and had stopped working for bed rest. She and Junsu got married with a small quiet wedding with only their closest friends and family. Junsu was taking great care of her and barely let her lift a finger. Marriage was a fantastic thing, and soon so would parenthood.

As for Yoochun and Jessica, Jessica had found that she was two and a half months pregnant and couldn’t be happier.

And last but of course not least, Tiffany and Jaejoong’s relationship was getting more and more distant, with Jaejoong not even bothering with her anymore, and Tiffany not knowing what was going on.

Even Tiffany and Yunho’s relationship was not going so well at the moment. They were fighting more and more and spending less and less time with each other.

On the other hand, Jaejoong had gone back to his old ways, drinking and sleeping around. But his relationship with Yuri got a lot better, to a point where, Jaejoong told her about the fake marriage between him and Tiffany.

“Ready for dinner, boss?” Yuri asked as she stepped into Jaejoong’s office. They had worked late again and were now both starving so Jaejoong had promised Yuri dinner before taking her home.

“Yeah, just let me finish this one thing here,” he answered. Tonight was Tiffany and his anniversary, along with Yoochun and Jessica. They were probably having the candle lit dinner that Yoochun had made right about now. As for him and Tiffany, they didn’t even see each other the whole day.

The thought of that made Jaejoong laugh bitterly. One year anniversary and they were both spending it with other people.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door.

“Um…come in,” Jaejoong answered uncertainly.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful Tiffany dressed in a soft white dress that reached her knees.

“Hey, you, I haven’t seen you all day!” she said cheerfully as she entered the room.

“I was busy, sorry,” he replied. “What are you doing here?”

“Well I thought since tonight is our anniversary, we should do something special,” she answered, she then noticed Yuri standing there awkwardly. “Oh I’m sorry, did you guys have plans already?”

“We were actually just about to head out for dinner,” he answered rather coldly. The last thing he needed was to spend more time with Tiffany. He spent most of his time avoiding her, trying with all his might to forget her.

“Oh then I won’t bother you,” Tiffany answered while turning around. She was about to leave when a voice stopped her.

“No, wait! Since it’s your anniversary, you guys should do something together. I can just take a taxi or something home,” Yuri said.

“Yuri, I promised you dinner. I can’t break my promise,” Jaejoong said. He desperately needed an excuse get out of dinner with Tiffany.

Hearing Jaejoong answer, Tiffany had to admit that she was a little upset. After all it was their anniversary tonight. What kind of woman wouldn’t want to do something special on her anniversary? She especially wanted to do something special after she heard what Yoochun was doing for Jessica. He was cooking her a romantic candle lit dinner, on his yacht.

“Oh, come on, boss. It’s your anniversary tonight. What kind of person wouldn’t want to do something special on their anniversary? And what kind of wife would be happy to know that her husband was out having dinner with another woman while she was at home by herself on her own anniversary? You can make it up to me some other time,” Yuri reasoned. She wasn’t stupid, she saw the disappointment in Tiffany’s eyes when Jaejoong had said that he would rather go out and have dinner with her than go and have dinner with his own wife.

“Well if you insist. I guess I can take you to dinner tomorrow,” he said, giving in.

This only further added to Tiffany’s disappointment. How comes this Yuri could make Jaejoong do whatever she wanted?

“Okay well, I’m gonna get going first. I already made reservations at your favorite restaurant. You better get going too,” Yuri said as she headed out the door.

=====================================================================================

“You and Yuri seem to have gotten really close lately,” Tiffany observed as she cut into her steak.

“Yeah, she’s really amazing. She knows exactly what to do at exactly the right time. Like today, I forgot my one folder in my office for the meeting and out of nowhere, she had it in her hand already; it was like magic,” Jaejoong said.

His words somehow hurt her. She didn’t know why but she didn’t really like this girl. It’s as if ever since she appeared in Jaejoong life, he has completely changed. He stopped having lunch with her in exchange for have lunch in his office with Yuri. Oh and how she calls him “boss” so casually. Like she wasn’t actually addressing her boss but just some friend that she called boss as a joke, it was really ridiculous.

“So, what have you been up to lately?” Jaejoong asked, feeling obligated to ask her about her life.

“Nothing, Yunho and I have been fighting a lot lately and I just don’t know what to do. I mean, he keeps asking me when we’re gonna get a divorce and I keep telling him it’s the wrong time because my dad’s having heart problems again; but he keeps telling me that he doesn’t have much time left and his parents want him to get married soon and I just don’t know what to do,” she blurted out all her problems to Jaejoong, hoping that he could help her come up with a solution like he always did.

“Well, tell him that as soon as your dad’s health gets better we’ll get a divorce and he can have you all to himself without having to keep it a secret, okay?” he stated. He didn’t want to stay in this love equation much longer either. It was hurting all of them and there was no point in that.

“Are you serious? I mean we could wait a while longer, if you want?” Tiffany asked. Sure she wanted the divorce so that they could both be free to be with other people, but she liked having Jaejoong around, even if he was a little distant lately, he was still good to talk to.

“Of course, why prolong something that is nothing more than an act to make our parents happy?” he answered.

“Well, I’ll Yunho that next time the subject comes up,” she said, a little hurt by his answer. Did he really want to get rid of her that fast?

For the few minutes, there was almost complete silence at the table, until Tiffany spoke up from curiosity, “Jaejoong, can I ask you something?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Do you want to get a divorce soon so that you can be with Yuri?” Tiffany asked. For some reason, she was almost afraid of his answer.

“Does it matter?” he questioned. Why did it matter to her who he wanted to be with?

“I’m just wondering,” she answered timidly.

“And if I said yes?” he challenged

“Nothing, I was just wondering,” she said almost defensively…then she suddenly blurted out, “Is she the one that you said you fell for?”

“N.No..I met her after the party,” he answered, a bit thrown off by her question.

“Well do you like her?”She continued.

“I don’t know if I do. I mean, she’s really nice and pretty and hardworking. She has pretty much everything I want all wrapped up into a nice little package, but I don’t know if I ‘like’ like her, you know?” he answered, for the first in a long time actually sharing his feelings with Tiffany.

“I know how you feel. I was the same way when I first met Yunho. Do you think she likes you?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know. What do you think?” he asked back.

“Well by the way she looked at you tonight, I say she does,” she answered.

“What should I do? Should I ask her out?” Jaejoong asked. This was weird. For the first time in a VERY long time, he was lost about what to do with a girl.

“Of course, but make sure that you make it look casual when you actually go out or people might think that your cheating or something, and something like that could get messy,” she said.

Jaejoong’s P.O.V: Should I really ask Yuri out? What if she says ‘no’ then what do I do? And if she says ‘yes’, can she help he forgive and forget Tiffany and everything she did to hurt me?

Tiffany’s P.O.V: Why am I helping my own husband get another girl? Especially a girl that I’m not even sure I like. Wait, I can’t be like this. Jaejoong deserves to be happy too, and if he’s happy for me with Yunho then I should be just as happy for him, right?

=====================================================================================

Will Jaejoong ask Yuri out?

Will she say yes?

What will happen with Tiffany if Yuri does say yes?

Will Jaefany live on!?!?!?

Stay tuned to find out.

Sorry for all the mistakes that are probably in there. And please don’t for get to COMMENT!