CHAPTER 7

Revenge or Matchmaking?

Become queenka so he will notice you.

For this to work, we must become y. Be ruthless. Don’t care about the latter’s feelings. Just do it. The school is full of y people. He won’t see you that easily.

Suzy walked down the narrow hallways of the school. All eyes were on her. Behind her were Fei, Min and Jia. She could tell she looked extremely ty, but it was the length of what she had to wear every night at the club, so she didn’t mind it too much.

She chewed her gum and spat it on a nearby locker. Fei shot a nerd boy and intimidating glare and Jia pushed him. Min just strutted along the hallway. Her sudden change in attire already surprised everyone. Min, who was the unofficial school sweetheart dressing like this? That and three hot girls were all they could see now.

Sungjong looked over. He saw the four. He recognized three of them were Myungsoo’s exes. How he knew? Well, he followed Myungsoo out of his house when he had the time and saw them on his dates. He hoped that their broken friendship would teach them a lesson, but obviously not.

But who is the other one? He shrugged. Maybe a friend?

~

Suzy compared her time table to the others’. She had some classes with some of the group for all lessons except music. She started breathing again. Min then pointed out to them that none of them had a class with Myungsoo unless they were with Suzy.

Fei then looked over the time tables again.

“Good thing we all have lunch together.”

“How about we meet here every lunch?” Jia suggested.

Min nodded her head.

“It’s suitable enough.”

Since it was Suzy, Fei and Jia’s first day, they had someone to tour them each around the school, but Min still had her normal lessons.

~

“Anyohaseyo! Sungjong imnida!”

Sungjong presented himself in front of Suzy in a bubbly and friendly manner. Suzy liked him already. NO. Act y Suzy. She nodded stubbornly in reply and Sungjong inwardly frowned. She’s so rude. I should’ve known after seeing her ty clothes.

~

“This is the library, that’s the toilet block and the classrooms are over there. I think we’re done for the tour.”

Sungjong led her back to the office.

“Since it’s your first day and we’re done touring, you can go home after lunch. It’s now anyway.”

As if on cue, the bell rang. He’s so cuuuteee!!  Suzy thought. But when Sungjong waved a bye, all she could do was turn around and walk arrogantly.

~

Min collapsed onto the floor.

“It’s so hard being y.”

They all laughed and agreed with her.

Suzy then started telling them about Sungjong.

“He’s soo cute! And his cheeks; I want to squish them SO badly!!”

Min interrupted.

“Did you say Sungjong?”

“Yes”

“Oh. It’s just that he used to be a friend of Myungsoo’s. But since around last month, he always avoided him and Myungsoo didn’t attempt to even talk to him anymore. It happened to four guys already as well, but I have no idea what happened.”

Jia sighed.

“This is going to be hard. But keep it up Suzy!”

Fei added,

“You’re doing well on the revenge for Myungsoo.”

Then they heard a voice behind them.

“Revenge? Myungsoo? I can help.”