CHAPTER 18

Revenge or Matchmaking?

 

“Hey Suzy, Hoya and Dongwoo apparently left Seoul. I wonder why. Oh well. The last time I talked to them was like, I don’t know, ages ago…”

“Oh…so where are they Jia unnie?”

“Nobody knows.”

Suzy had a slight idea though. She found no point in Hoya and Dongwoo betraying them, she still did what he had said anyway; break his heart. But she was relieved that they had left; she didn’t really want to tell the others. The conversation would just turn awkward.

“Where’s Fei unnie? She’s not here yet. It’s already been fifteen minutes through lunch…”

“I’m sure she’ll come soon…”

Suzy looked around the cafeteria worriedly, looking for anybody that looked like Fei, but continued to eat after failing to find her. No sooner than she looked down, she heard the chair next to her scratch on the floor and she looked up again to see Fei taking her seat, next to her.

“Are you ok unnie?”

“Oh-Oh I’m fine.”

“Why aren’t you eating?”

“I’m just not hungry…”

“Suit yourself. You’ll get hungry very soon. Look at me; I’m always hungry.”

Suzy stopped talking after realizing Fei didn’t react as she usually would; a chuckle then a playful glare. She just looked down on her lap, probably picking at her nails. She’s really changed, hasn’t she?

Myungsoo stormed into the cafeteria not long after and sat himself next to Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at him in surprise, seeing his face red.

“Hyung…I did it again.”

“You’ve done so many mistakes. I’ve lost track.”

“Hyung stop. I’m serious this time.”

“Ok…sorry.”

“I really messed up, have I? Sungjong is right, isn’t he?”

“Stopstopstop. Explain.”

“I…got Fei pregnant.”

 “How the heck did you get her pregnant? I thought you only dated her?”

“No…”

“Seriously bro? And you never told me?”

“You never asked.”

“When was it anyway?”

“The first time we met.”

“First time?! Are you crazy? Even I’m not that stupid!”

“Look, please help me hyung.”

“Big deal. You did this before, remember?”

“It’s different this time.”

“How?”

“I’m in love with Suzy.”

There was a small silence, as Sungyeol didn’t know how to answer.

“What’s wrong with last time’s solution then?”

“I can’t…just tell her to abort like last time. Sungjong’s right. I’m just heartless. It was my fault…I should take responsibility…right?”

“Honestly, you deserve it. You should take care of her.”

“What should I do? I’ll have no chance with Suzy then.”

“Think of it as a lesson then. I’ve learnt mine. It’s time you learnt yours.”

Sungyeol stood up and left the cafeteria and Myungsoo watched him go. Am I really alone now?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Left At The Altar ft. Luhan and Kris

Kris and Sohee. That was the couple you’d be jealous of. They were a match made in heaven; they were even known to be best friends before they got together. But what if something comes to shake things up?

~

“I’m sorry Sohee. He’s gone.”

Luhan stared at Sohee in surprise, his cheek now burning. It was probably the last thing he expected; a slap from Sohee. She rarely lost her temper, unless it was something worth losing herself over. But he couldn’t blame her. He left her at their own wedding.