CHAPTER 14

Revenge or Matchmaking?

“Oppa. You really are unoriginal. Back to where we had our first date. Aish!”

“Yah! I thought you’d like it. Not my problem.”

“Actually, it sort of is.”

“Then let’s just pretend it isn’t.”

“That’s going to be…’slightly’ hard…”

The two burst into laughter at their sarcastic conversation.

~

“Let’s stay here a bit longer, Suzy-ah.”

Suzy lay back onto the mat, her eyes glued to the stars.

“And you accuse my unoriginality. Here you are looking at the stars like an innocent girl.”

“How did you know?”

“I know you well enough.”

“Can’t fool you. Honestly, stars are just stars. They appear every night. What’s so special about them?”

“They’re special to me. Stars mean nighttime. Nighttime means moonlight. Moonlight is the heart of romance.”

“Seriously? That’s the best you can come up with? So cheesy. I’d rather you say nothing.”

“You’d really rather I say nothing? Really?”

No sooner had the words left his mouth, he pressed his lips to Suzy’s. Suzy’s face didn’t show surprise at all; she knew it was going to happen at some stage, all she felt was the slight guilt of playing him, though even she couldn’t even be sure if he was playing her. Though it was her first kiss, she didn’t allow herself to close her eyes. She felt she didn’t deserve to enjoy it, to treat it as a normal kiss, even though she didn’t like him.

Myungsoo, on the other hand felt himself lose his cool and he kissed her out of the blue. But he now knew very clearly why. He was in love with her. There were so many people that looked prettier than her and had a more petite personality, but only she could make his heart beat genuinely. The others only made his heart beat out of lust. He was sure he loved her so much, he didn’t try to deny nor push away his feelings.

I’m sorry for my intentions, Suzy.

I’m sorry, but you deserve a heartbreak from what you did to unnies, Myungsoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Short chapter because of exams. TT~TT