CHAPTER 5

Revenge or Matchmaking?

Jia decided to walk to the park again. It was not only the place she had her first kiss and where she had met a great friend, but also where she knew had the most peaceful atmosphere. It wasn’t too close, nor too far of the children’s constant screams in the playground or the duck pond where people threw bread in.

She went towards her usual bench. On it she saw the back of Myungsoo’s head. She smiled and ran towards him. She stopped in her tracks when she saw something else. Someone else. Someone else’s lips on Myungsoo’s. And they were obviously making out. Jia stormed over. She grabbed Myungsoo’s hair and pulled his head back, breaking the kiss. The other girl’s eyes widened, but when Myungsoo saw Jia, he just had a smug look on his face.

Fei immediately opened her eyes after the contact broke. All she saw was Jia and her eyes immediately widened in surprise. Myungsoo however didn’t seem too mad with Jia’s rough contact with his head.

“Oh hi Jia.  I was just waiting for you to catch us kiss. It took a while for you to come, so I had to make out with Fei for quite a while. She seemed pretty experienced in this, so it wasn’t so hard being her boyfriend like you on the other hand Jia. I’m bored already. And I’d like it if you’d stay out my eyes for the rest of my life. You too Min, you don’t need to hide behind a tree. I can still see you. Thank god you came too. I really wouldn’t be bothered talking to you at school.”

Min appeared with tears in her eyes and Myungsoo just waved them off and left.

Min didn’t expect that before her late night movie with Suzy, that she’d find her boyfriend was cheating on her with two other girls.

The three girls sat on the bench speechless on what happened. It was silent until it was broken by Fei.

“I’m itching for revenge. What do you think?”

They both agreed. Suddenly, they heard a call.

“Min, unnie! Where are you? Sorry I’m late. Some people refused to get out of the club.”

Suzy came out from the shadows and surprised to see her three unnies, she sat next to them.

~

“So are you saying your boyfriend cheated on you guys with each other?!”

Suzy was appalled by this and blinked.

“Yes. And he didn’t even care.”

Jia sighed.

“Is there any way I can help you guys?”

“Actually yes.”

Fei smirked as a plan formulated into her head.