CHAPTER 15

Revenge or Matchmaking?

Min squealed.

“FINALLY! You kissed him!”

Sungjong shuddered.

“I don’t know if you’re supposed to be proud of that noona.”

“Shut up Sungjong! I think she’s ready for the finale!”

“But how do you know he’s in love with her?”

“Lucky guess. I mean if he hasn’t by now, he never will and we’ll have to call this a fail then…but who wouldn’t fall for Suzy?”

“You do know that I have to say no one wouldn’t fall for Suzy anyway because she’s right next to me.”

“Shut up will you!”

Woohyun and Jia rolled their eyes.

“Why don’t you both just freaking shut up! Let Suzy decide when she’ll do it.”

Sungjong rolled his own eyes in reply.

“Well what do you think Suzy?”

“Maybe later on.”

~

“Oppa, why did you ask me to come today?”

“I need help washing dad’s car.”

“WHAT?! You asked me to come just to help you wash your dad’s car? I fell so loved.”

“Please Suzy. Help me, or else I’ll call for a tickle fight!”

“You really think I’m scared of a stupid tickle fight oppa?”

“We’ll see.”

Suzy sighed. She knew it’d never work. She wasn’t the ticklish type.

“You’re seriously wasting your time.”

She looked at Myungsoo who was tickling her stomach, legitimately surprised when she hadn’t reacted. But all of a sudden, Suzy felt sparks when he continued tickling her. And she started flinching. Then she started laughing. And she couldn’t stop.

“Told you you’d regret not helping me.”

Suzy spluttered.

“B-But I was never ticklish before.”

“Well now you are. Now thank me.”

“That’s not a reason to thank you. Fine! I’ll help you wash the car!”

~

The two began to wash the car, seriously and civilized until Myungsoo couldn’t take it anymore. He took a bucket filled with mildly soapy water and poured half of it on Suzy. Suzy instantly closed her eyes, wide open.

“Y-YOU!”

“What about your beautiful boyfriend?”

He batted his eyelashes innocently.

“I’LL GET YOU.”

She took a soapy sponge and threw it at his face, but missed. Realizing her bad aim, she grabbed the running hose and chased after Myungsoo. Myungsoo squealed and ran all over the backyard.

“Stop! Stop! Suzy stop!”

“No way.”

Myungsoo ran to the corner of the backyard and hid his face in the corners of the fence. Suddenly Suzy felt herself held back. She facepalmed realizing the hose was slightly short of Myungsoo. Standing where she was she attempted to spray some water on Myungsoo, but failed as the water fell into a puddle near his feet. Feeling no water, Myungsoo turned around. Seeing Suzy struggling to hit him he folded his arms and smirked at her, tapping his feet. Suzy nervously laughed, then dropped the handle of the hose and ran.

“SUZY! I’ll get you!”

“Nononono!”

They ran until Suzy tripped over. But before she fell down, she felt Myungsoo catch her. They fell together on the grass and laughed.

“You love me, right Suzy?”

“O-Of course Myungsoo.”

~

“Are you sure you’re ready for the last step?”

“Yes Min. I’m ready.”

“Well good luck then.”

She patted her back and Suzy smiled in reply.

“So tomorrow Suzy?”

“Tomorrow.”

~

“You see Myungsoo; she’s getting revenge for Min, Fei and Jia. She doesn’t like you a bit. In fact she hates you. She’s planning to break up with you tomorrow. You’re not in love with her are you? Well if you are, you’re in for heartbreak.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Now for worthless promos!

Oh God, Another Arranged Marriage feat. Myungsoo – http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164638/oh-god-another-arranged-marriage-arrangedmarriage-infinite-myungsoo-you

An arranged marriage. But the girl isn’t pretty. The boy is just plain twisted. And not everyone who is cold is hiding a warm heart. Some people are cold straight through.

By The Sidelines feat. Sungyeol – http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189111/by-the-sidelines-infinite-korean-sungyeol

She never knew she’d end up as the ‘y friend who tried to steal her boyfriend’. But she always thought she’d had a reason to. She stole everything she had, even if was something bad and the other hadn’t even noticed at all.

Happy Birthday Gayoon feat. Kiseop – http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185900/happy-birthday-gayoon-kiseop-korean-ukiss

In a normal person’s life you don’t just go to jail on your birthday. Someone had framed Gayoon and she wanted to find out who did it. Too bad she had no lead.

Touch – The Fourth Project feat. Myungsoo and Suzy – http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169435/touch-the-fourth-project-infinite-korean-missa-myungsoo-suzy-myungzy

Life isn’t great when you’re invisible. Just ask Suzy.

The day before, Suzy met a strange man. He said,

“Find the one that will make you visible again.”

She nodded slowly, not understanding what he was saying and walked away.

The next morning, her parents didn’t even say good morning when she descended the stairs. They were looking around the house…for her.

Don’t Cry Noona feat. Daehyun and Himchan - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/177469/noona-don-t-cry-korean-zelo-himchan-bap-daehyun

Normal girl. Normal life. But a life never stays normal for too long.

Kidnapped by a loan shark's son.

Forced to do things by a loan shark's son.

Will she ever escape? And what will happen if she does?

Fanfiction Peeves feat. Me, Jen and authors and readers of AFF - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189022/fanfiction-peeves-random

Not a fanfic, but a place where we write rant about our fanfiction peeves.