CHAPTER 12

Revenge or Matchmaking?

Suzy really didn’t know what to expect. Myungsoo was unpredictable, everyone knew that. So much that it was predictable. It didn’t make sense, but it didn’t matter. Myungsoo was full of surprises, after all.

Nervously, she stepped up onto the balcony. Myungsoo was already there, with two takeaway coffees in his hands. He handed one to Suzy with a smile and Suzy accepted it awkwardly. Myungsoo motioned her to stand next to him. They stood there in a peaceful, but not awkward silence.

“Suzy…”

“Mmm?”

“Suzy…I liked you for a long time. Ever since I saw you, I fell in love with you. Will you be mine and mine only?”

Myungsoo held out a small rose, which he had managed to hide skillfully behind his back. Suzy was surprised at his confession. Her original intention was to confess to him, but he beat her to it. It was a good surprise, for her. She was also wondered on the way Myungsoo used his words. The words of a playboy. Since she didn’t expect this, all she did was nod and shyly said a yes.

Myungsoo hid his smile by downing some coffee. Finally, he could do the thing he wanted to do for so long. All he needed now was a few months…

The next action was quick and slow, Suzy couldn’t tell. It was fast, yet long. As soon as she lowered the coffee cup, Myungsoo bent down slightly and kissed her on the cheek. And Myungsoo never kissed anyone anywhere, but the lips. A confused Suzy stood there dazed. Myungsoo really was full of surprises.

Take it slow Myungsoo, take it slow.

~

Suzy arrived at the small park the next day. Ironically, it was where Myungsoo broke up with Fei, Min and Jia. She couldn’t hide the anger forming in her head. How dare he play with unnies. He really has no respect for women. But why she was even at the park she didn’t know. Usually –well always-, Myungsoo would go somewhere like Lotte World, or even the movies if he didn’t want much interaction with the girl he was with. The furthest he went on dates was shopping, and he dumped her when she was in the middle of changing clothes because she’d be ‘too much of a pain’ for him.

In the distance, she saw Myungsoo. She fixed her hair and walked towards him. Seeing a picnic in view, her eyes widened. Damn. Myungsoo is playing with me so hard. Does he really want to hurt me that bad? She thought to Sungjong’s words that night.

“He confessed to you today?! Wow. Suzy, you work wonders. But be careful. Since you’re a queenka –and our school hasn’t ever had one before- he’ll go after you. Hurt him. Before he hurts you.”

"I’ll keep it in mind, but I’m sure I’ll be fine.”

“Just don’t fall for his tricks, ok?”

“Don’t worry Sungjong.”

Suzy slowly sat down next to Myungsoo. He beamed at her and passed her a cupcake.

“Quite an arrangement, huh?”

Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck nervously.

“Y-Yeah. Hope you like it for a first date.”

“I’m impressed oppa.”

Suzy bit into the cupcake and the sweetness dissolved in .

“You look beautiful today.”

“Thanks.”

Suzy sighed. She was already tired of Myungsoo’s acts of affection. From feeding her to patting her, she avoided cringing at every touch, but she had to admit it was a nice change from his playboy self, although it was all an act.

The picnic finished not too long after, with them both sprawled along the mats, simply talking, enjoying each other’s presence.

“Why do you like me?”

“It doesn’t matter. I just do.”

The words came out of Myungsoo’s mouth easily, due to him saying it a lot. He showered her with compliments and they talked about whatever couples did. He doubted whether she would even accept his confession. The way she nodded almost immediately gave him the signal she was beginning to like him already. This was what Myungsoo feasted on. Others’ love for him.

“You’re beautiful. Smart. Not enough words to describe how you are.”

“Oppa. Will you sing for me?”

Myungsoo smiled at her abnormal request and started to sing.

Yeah love which is ineffable
I really wanna talk to you right now
This is my obsession

What planet are you from?
Your values are so different, it's not the same
So different that it's the exact opposite
It's so hard that my heart truly aches
You just say that you know my mind
But you're getting further apart
We're not a good fit so even if I try to match your level
If we break up, nothing will be different

* It's my fault- you're having a hard time
For you, this isn't my love, it's my obsession
I let you down I let you down down down
Just passing by

** You are my obsession Cause all of my confession
Its all about obsession all cause of obsession (X2)
You are my obsession you are my obsession
You are my You are my- you are my obsession (X2)

* repeat

** repeat

Love equal obsession obsession equal love (X2)
You are my obsession, you are my obsession, you are my obsession

When you said you loved me,it wasn't the truth
Wordlessly, I feel your expression saying goodbye
Don't say you love me if it's not the truth
This isn't love, it's obsession

When you said you loved me,it wasn't the truth
Wordlessly, I feel your expression saying goodbye
I don't have the confidence to forget you
I can't do anything about it- good bye

Love obsession Love obsession equal love
Love equal obsession obsession equal love
Love

You are my obsession You are my obsession
You are my You are my- you are my obsession (X2)


U-KISS / Obsession / Neverland

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Had to add something that was U-KISS related. Happy comeback!!  ^^

Follow me on tumblr (:

http://myinfiniteneverland.tumblr.com/

You also might like my other fic with Myungzy (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169435/touch-the-fourth-project-infinite-korean-missa-myungsoo-suzy