- 1 -

Revenge or Matchmaking?

 

“Myungsoo!” Sungyeol called him over. Myungsoo trudged over to the bar, half-drunk after having some fun with a girl. She was extremely y, but in his opinion, not enough so that he could play with her for too long.

“Yah hyung! Aren’t you too much?!” Sungjong sighed in frustration. Although, over Myungsoo’s shoulder he could see that the crying figure was ty, he was still fed up with his playing.

Even though he, Myungsoo and Sungyeol had become the best of friends, he felt that they had gone too far. He felt the guilt when he saw the girl run out of his house with tears after Myungsoo had just bluntly stated that she meant nothing to him. He felt the guilt that he could not have warned them of their tactics. Sungjong clanked his glass on the table and stormed out of the bar, never to be seen by them again.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo knew that Sungjong was now serious when he said he could not even bear to see them again. Sungyeol started to feel some guilt, but Myungsoo couldn’t care less. All he said was,

“Good riddance. He was becoming a pain anyway.”

And this wasn’t the first time that their friends had left them, because of their playboy ways. It had already happened four times before Sungjong. Myungsoo didn’t care about friends. All he cared about was his relationship life – and usually it didn’t go well.

A girl was supposedly like a glass doll, according to Myungsoo. They were so fragile, so delicate, yet one would try to act differently – like they had a strong personality. Myungsoo felt superior to them all, so breaking them whole was something he considered fun and something that didn’t really matter to him. Men weren’t weak – they weren’t helpless, so a girl was nothing to them. Sungjong just couldn’t see that.

Sungjong was always the sensible type – like the other four losers that they had come across paths with. They were just like girls – weak and hopeless. So Myungsoo, the type who learned to despise people like that, refused to care or notice them again when they left his bubble.

Sungyeol was one that he could trust – although he didn’t always seem to agree with Myungsoo’s ideas. It was probably because he was scared of Myungsoo, but he didn’t show it. Through everything, Sungyeol seemed to be there for him like a real brother – unlike the other five that had left after bursting because of Myungsoo’s heartless view of girls.

Sungyeol looked at the door of the club hesitantly, wondering whether he should walk out on Myungsoo too. But he couldn’t – he just couldn’t. His hesitating was unseen by Myungsoo, whose eyes were lurking on the heated and sweaty bodies around him.

She walked in with a mini dress on. You couldn’t even call it a mini dress. It was more like a shirt. The way they showed her curves was unspeakable. She looked like a model, no a goddess. She looked around at people around her, giving them looks, telling them that she was judging them. When someone asked her to dance, all she would do was grind. She was a , no doubt, but no one could resist. Myungsoo was one of the men that didn’t even try to resist in the first place.

“What’s your name?” Myungsoo groaned out, as he put his hands around her hips.

“Fei.” He could tell that she was smirking, even though the club lights were so dim, he could hardly see her face, added on the fact that he was drunk. She could probably even be an ahjumma and get away with it, but her soft, flawless skin and her body said differently, so Myungsoo just went with his gut.

----

Fei woke up with Myungsoo next to her. At that moment, she realized that she actually fell in love with Myungsoo. He made the playgirl, Fei fall in love. And this time in wasn’t in lust. It was in true love. And she was somehow sure that he felt the same way. She curled up to him a bit more and continued sleeping.

Myungsoo woke up after Fei fell asleep the second time. It’s going to be a whole lot more fun, with her in love with me.