Fate? Or a mere coincidence?

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I used to love her. I confessed to her one day, but she rejected me.        

       "Hara-ah, I've been loving you since the first day I met you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked while giving her a bouquet of roses. She tearfully pushed back the roses to me. "Junhyung oppa, I'm so sorry... I can't accept your love. I've only treated you as my oppa, nothing more..."        

               

       "Junhyung oppa?" she waved her hands in front of me. "I'm here!"        

       I snapped out of my trance and looked at her.         

       Hara, still as radiant as ever. At the time when she rejected me, Minhee had been the one who was constantly cheering me up, and that's how I fell for Minhee. I fell so hard and fast for Minhee.         

       "Hara!" I got up and gave her a small hug. We sat down and she ordered her drink. "So, how have you been?" she asked while smiling. "I've been good, I've also been taking care of Minhee ever since...." I trailed off, not wanting to say it.        

       She got the message and rested her hand on mine. "I'm so sorry. For both of you."        

       I smiled weakly and the waiter came to give Hara her drink.        

       "So, what is it that you want me to do for Minhee?" she asked, still smiling. I said softly, "She needs a friend. I mean, a girl-friend. I don't know how girls think, and I'm afraid I might say the wrong things to make her even more sad than she already is..."        

       She chuckled. "You really care for her, don't you?" I felt my face heat up and I covered it by drinking my coffee. She laughed. The laugh that sounded like bells chiming.        

       "Arasseo, I'll help you." she beamed.        

       "Gomawo, Hara-ah."        

       "No problem, Junnie. Anything to make it up to you."         

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I woke up and checked the time — 8.45AM.        

       I got to the shower and got myself ready for another day with Yong omma.        

       While I I was drying my hair in the living room, the door opened, and Junhyung came walking in, followed by a very petite and beautiful girl.        

       "Minhee ah!" Junhyung walked towards me. "This is Hara." he pointed towards the girl and she smiled happily. I stood up from the couch and smiled back.        

       "Hi, I'm Hara! Nice to meet you, Minhee." she held out her hand. I shook it awkwardly and nodded. "Girls, I'll leave you two here while I go and pack." Junhyung said. I looked at him weirdly. Is he moving out?         

       As if Reading my mind, Hara smiled and said, "We're going on a trip! All three of us together!" she squealed. Junhyung chuckled and left us alone in the living room.        

       Awkward much?        

               

       [Hara's POV]        

       There was a minute of awkward silence between Minhee and I. She was more beautiful than I imagined, and I understood why Junnie is so drawn to her.        

       Her doe-like eyes shone brightly despite her current situation. Her flawless and fair skin tone complimented her petite figure, and her hair cascaded down her shoulders to her waist.        

       Time to break the silence.        

       "Soooo, how long have you known Junnie oppa?" I asked. She smiled as she tried to recall. "I think I've known him since High School." she smiled. I nodded. "What about you? You two seem pretty close." she teased. I mentally facepalm myself. She seriously got the wrong idea.        

       "Ani.. We've known each other practically since we were babies. Our families are like, BFFs." I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't BELIEVE how nerdy he used to look!" I laughed at the thought.        

       She giggled. "I want to see! Do you have any pictures?!"         

       Junhyung came at that moment and raised an eyebrow at us. We both eyed each other and burst out laughing. I whispered in her ear, "I'll show you next time! But don't tell him that, or he'll skin me alive!" she nodded and giggled again.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I finished packing and walked to the living room to find Minhee and Hara giggling. I raised my eyebrow at them, and Hara whispered something to Minhee, making her giggle.        

       It great to see you happy like this, Minhee.        

       "So, you guys decided to be BFFs while I was packing stuff for you two?! How ungrateful!" I playfully knocked their heads. Hara pouted. "Oppa, this is GIRLS TALK, you'll never be able to understand!"        

       Minhee threw an arm around Hara and nodded, sticking her Tongue out at me. I stuck my Tongue back out at her, and we all laughed at our childishness.        

       I really hope this trip is gonna cheer her up.        

       "OMONA! I forgot to tell Yong omma that I can't go to work today!" she exclaimed. Hey, that's a coincidence, her boss has the same surname as me.        

       "Well, call her then!" I eyed her phone.        

       She dialled the number, but no one picked up. She sighed in frustration. "She didn't pick up the phone.."        

       Hara perked up. "Then let's just drive down to the shop so that Minhee can tell her in person! What are we waiting for?!"        

       While I was driving to the destination, I felt like this place was so familiar. As I pulled up in front of a shop, a realisation hit me.        

       The shop stood proud and strong in front of me: Picturesque — My omma's shop. We all followed Minhee inside and she called out, "Yong omma! This is Minhee!"        

       Sure enough, my mom came rushing out. "Minhee ah! Good morning!" she stopped when she saw Hara and I.         

       "OMO. Junnie? Hara?" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" Minhee looked confused.        

       "Omma, Minhee is the girl that you've been telling me about?" I asked.         

       "You're Yong omma's son?" Minhee asked.        

       "Omo." Omma looked at Minhee. "Then you must be... The girl that Junnie was taking care of."        

        This world is really full of coincidences. Is this fate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        

       A/N: FINALLY, the truth is out! :DD        

       Please comment and subscribe<3