Nado.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I went home at about 12, after guessing her sleeping time.        

       She should be asleep by now, right?        

       I tiptoed into the house and closed the door gently behind me. I walked to her room to check on her. And just like I expected she's—        

       Not at home?!        

       I checked every single room in the house, but she was nowhere to be found. I took out my phone and dialled her number, willing her to pick up her phone.        

       Click.        

       "Hello?" her voice greeted me. I sighed in relief and plopped myself down on the couch.        

       "Minhee, where are you? I was worried.." I said gently.        

       She sighed and said, "I'm fine. I'm just outside, chatting with a friend. Don't wait up. Bye."        

       "Wait! I-"        

       Beep. Beep. Beep.        

               

       "..... I'm sorry.." I said to the phone, hoping that she'd hear me. I groaned and headed to my room, ruffling my hair.        

       PABO JUNHYUNG, Look at what you've done! You pushed her away! AISH.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I stared at my phone in disbelief. I didn't mean to hang up like this. I guess my emotions got the better of me..         

       Doojoon oppa chuckled. "Ah, don't worry. He won't be mad at you.". I sighed and put my phone on the table. "Well, I guess so.."        

       "I know so. Junnie won't be the type to get angry over trivial matters." he smiled sincerely.         

       "So.... What are you gonna do? About.." I trailed off and looked at him. He seemed to be in deep thought before he answered, "Molla. You?". I shook my head and shrugged. "Didn't you say he confessed to you by writing you a song?" he asked. I nodded. "Then why do you think he kissed.. H-hara?" he asked again. I just shrugged.          

       I didn't feel like talking about this all of a sudden. He just nodded and stopped probing further. I looked at my phone and it was 1.15AM. I have to head back home now.        

       Doojoon must've saw me check my phone because he offered to see me home.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I was staring at the Pearl Necklace. It looked so beautiful and vibrant. I was thinking of Minhee when I heard the front door close shut.        

       I snapped the box close and put it under my pillow, pretending to sleep. I heard footsteps, and it stopped right outside my room.  The door opened slightly, and a figure stepped into my room.        

       I shut my eyes tightly and breathed as naturally as I could. She sighed and sat at the side of my bed, caressing my head.        

       "You know, you've grown on me so much ever since you moved in..." she paused before continuing,         

       "And I thought that you meant what you said and you proved to me that you genuinely cared. But I reacted how I reacted today because... I've fallen for you, Yong Junhyung."         

       I held back a gasp. She what...?                

       "You were so patient and kind, so loving and warm despite your cold appearance. You always put me before anything else and made me feel wanted.." she started sniffing. "But I don't want you to love me out of obligation... I don't want you to tie yourself to me, knowing that you don't love me that way. You should've told me that you loved Hara, and maybe I could just let you be..."        

       She stood up and I quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her on top of me. She gasped as she stared into my eyes with widened eyes. "I-I thought you were s-sleeping?" she rested both her hands on my chest.        

       "I was lucky I wasn't really sleeping, if not I wouldn't have known how you felt." I smiled at her while tightening my grip on her waist. "J-junhyung... Come on, it's n-not funny." she tried to push herself up but I held her down.        

       "You have no idea how I always feel when I'm with you." I said and held her hand on my beating chest. "Who told you that I only stayed by your side because of my responsibility?"          

       She blinked at me, totally speechless.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       What he just said... Did he mean that-        

       I widened my eyes as my train of thoughts were interrupted by his warm lips brushing against mine. I blinked again as he locked lips with me, hugging me tighter, if that was even possible.        

       He pulled away, beaming. "You've no idea how much I've longed to do this." he said before kissing me again.         

       It started off sweet, but then things started to get a little... Rough?        

       He switched positions with me so that I was at the bottom, sandwiched between his body and his bed. He tugged at my lower lip, wanting to deepen the kiss. At first, I was hesitating. But in the end, I just let his tongue enter.        

       His tongue massaged mine and moved in rythm. I tried not to moan, but he didn't seem satisfied with my silence. He moved his lips down to my jaw, then my neck, and to my collarbone, biting and ever so slightly.        

       I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head nearer to my neck, wanting to feel more of his kisses. He smirked against my skin before pulling away and resting beside me, hugging me.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I let out a sigh before kissing her temple. She hugged my waist and rested her head on my chest.        

       Dont worry Minhee, I won't touch you until you're willing to go further. I won't force anything upon you until you tell me that you're ready. Saranghae, my darling.        

       "Minhee, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked while tilting my head to look at her. She giggled cutely before giving me a peck on my lips. "Of course! Or else I wouldn't even let you hug me like that!"        

       I kissed her nose and smiled warmly at her.        

       I finally have your mended heart. You have no idea how elated I am.        

       We were drifting off to sleep when I heard her mumble.        

       "Saranghae, Junhyung."        

       I kissed her forehead before replying,        

       "Nado Saranghae..."        

               

===================================        

       A/N: WOOHOOOOOO~ They're finally together! :D        

       Sorry I'm not that good at the (very slight) ! >_<         

       HAHA. Anyway, do give me your opinions~ Should I add later in the story?        

       Please comment and subscribe! <3