It's Time.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I woke up to the sound of slight snoring. Looking at his perfect face made my heart flutter. I haven't felt this in a while, and it was so familiar yet strange.         

       I traced his jawline with my fingers and went up to his brows, them gently. He scrunched up his face and I giggled. How could he be so cute when he's asleep? I stuck my hands under his pillow and attempted to shift it so that he could sleep more comfortably, but my hands hit something hard.        

       I grasped it and pulled it from under the pillow. It was a box wrapped with a White ribbon. Curious, I opened it and inside it was a familiar Pearl Necklace.        

       I think I had seen this necklace somewhere....         

       Oh gosh. G-gikwang..        

       ==Flashback==        

        It was his birthday and I was at his house celebrating it for him when he called out from his room.

       "Baby, can you come and help me with something?" Gikwang called from his room. I walked there and saw him frowning at two boxes. I went over and hugged him. "Whats wrong?" I asked while running my hands through his hair. He pulled away slowly and opened the two boxes, setting them side by side. I looked at the two boxes. The first one had a diamond ring, and the second one had a pearl necklace. Both were so beautiful that I was speechless. He grabbed the box with the diamond ring and held it to me, while kneeling down.          

              "Will you marry me, baby? I wanna wake up everyday and see you making breakfast, I wanna hug you to sleep everyday and I wanna have babies with you. I wanna spend the rest of my life staring at your stunningly beautiful face and I wanna love you for the rest of my life. So will you?" he asked.

       I remember that day... I never felt any happier in my entire life..

               "I... I.." I wanted to speak, but nothing came out. Instead, I just nodded and he put the ring on me. He kissed my lips, and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and he broke away, smiling till his eyes turned into cresents. "I got my birthday wish now." he whispered before sealing my lips with his again.

               When we broke away, I rested my head on his chest and sighed, admiring the ring. "It was supposed to be your birthday but you ended up on your knees, proposing..." He pulled away and grinned. "And the next time I'll be on my knees in front of a girl is when I help our daughter tie her shoelaces."          

                 

       "Minhee? Are you okay?"           

                 

       [Junhyung's POV]          

       I woke up only to find Minhee holding onto the box withthe Pearl Necklace and staring into space. How did she find it?          

       "Minhee? Are you okay?" I asked while scooting beside her. She snapped out of her trance and stared at me for a while before asking softly, "How'd you g-get this necklace?"          

       I took the necklace out of the box and she saw the note that was neatly tucked away at the side. Her eyes widened as she saw Gikwang's penmanship.          

       Her eyes turned teary as she read the note. Then she looked at me.          

       "Minhee.. I'm sorry that I didn't show this to you earlier... I-I promised Gikwang that I would only show you when the time is ripe..." I tried to choke back my emotions as she nodded slowly.          

       She put the box on the bed and walked out of my room.          

          

               Aish, Pabo! Look what you have-          

       "Oppa?" she stood outside my room with a huge box in her hand. She slowly walked in and settled the box on the floor. I peered inside and it was filled with countless items that carried memories of us three together.            

       She sat on the floor and poured out its contents before looking up at me expectantly and asking,           

       "Its time now, isn't it?"           

       I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile as I plopped onto the floor beside her.           

                 

       "Its time, Minhee-ah.."          

                 

 =====================================          

       A/N: Please comment and subscribe~ ^_^                  

       YAY! DONGWOONIE'S SINGLE, "In The Cloud" CAME FIRST IN BUGS!! <3 ILOVESONDONGWOON!!!! DAEBAK!